Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255168 times)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 51: Mali's Wedding)
« Reply #420 on: June 17, 2011, 08:52:32 AM »
As we made our way across the road, I had to wipe away a stray tear. My little daughter was getting married today.
As we all took our seats, the bride met the groom at the altar. They held each other close, a million things being said, without a word being spoken.

As they spoke their vows, their smiles were glued upon their faces. Their feelings were on display to everyone that had gathered around, but they didn’t care. They were lost in the moment; lost in their love.

When they were pronounced man and wife, they stared into each other’s eyes lovingly. The way their relationship had moved from childhood friend, to teenage romance, to man and wife had been played out like a fairytale. The way they held their love for each other was like a fairytale.

That night, they lay in bed as newlyweds. There they made a decision – a huge decision that would alter their lives completely. But they were ready for it. They were ready to take on the future together.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (The Sixth Moon of Jupiter)
« Reply #421 on: June 17, 2011, 08:54:26 AM »
It wasn’t too long after when Mali discovered she was pregnant.
Her and Thomas were more than happy; they were elated. They couldn’t wait to have their little child.

When Mali told me that news, I started jumping in excitement. Mali laughed at me, saying that she knew her child would be very spoilt be her grandmother. I couldn’t disagree – this baby was would hardly get a second away from the clutches of her grandparents.

Mali and Thomas were both great parents-to-be. They spent a lot of Mali’s pregnancy in the library, reading up on parenting tips, as well as making frequent trips to the doctors to make sure everything was going fine.

As she was carrying the baby, Mali felt an unbreakable attachment to her child already. Although Thomas wasn’t personally carrying the baby, he loved them just as much.
He spent every moment he could massaging Mali, and talking with his little baby.

Although she was heavily pregnant, Mali insisted on updating and fixing everything around the house. I made sure to keep her away from things she would have to bend down for, and had her focus on easily accessible things like the computer.

She was happy to tell me that she’d achieved her lifetime wish of wanting to be a tinkerer, as well as supermaxing handiness. I patted her on the back and told her that she needed to take some time to relax. Lifetime wish or not, she needed to make sure her pregnancy was as smooth as possible for the baby.

She had just spent a large amount of money on a package at the spa, when she went into labour. The people around her weren’t much of a help, standing and screaming.

Luckily, a doctor was about. He was calm enough to help Mali over to the hospital.
A few hours later, I got a call. She’d had a baby girl.

Her name would be Erinome - Erin for short. She would be the sixth Moon of Jupiter.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Authors Note: Erin’s traits are Neurotic and Hates the Outdoors.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 50: Loss and Love)
« Reply #422 on: June 17, 2011, 09:01:45 AM »
If you have Generations waterslides will keep them occupied. I can't hardly get my sims off the thing! Goodbye to Jamie he was such a sweetheart. Welcome little Erin!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 50: Loss and Love)
« Reply #423 on: June 17, 2011, 09:03:09 AM »
Fantastic! Congratulations on the wedding.

They both looked so amazingly pretty - have I told you how much I love the grooms' white gloves? Looks a tad bit like Mickey Mouse. :D

Just kidding, awesome update, incredible writing!

EDIT: Aha! So I don't even manage to finish the comment on the new update as you already post another one, lol.

Welcome to the world, generation six, aka little Erin! Hm, quite problematic traits - so not Moon-ish! :-\
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thank you Chronic.
Luna was neurotic, so it's not too uncommon for her blood line. Her traits will come in handy later in life, I can assure you :)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Thank you Chronic.
Luna was neurotic, so it's not too uncommon for her blood line. Her traits will come in handy later in life, I can assure you :)

Ooh, sounds exciting! Are we going to have a great Sim writer, by any chance? ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Sorry I missed so much! Yay! Louie is the epitome of pure evil. Good for Lysi!! Congrats to Cameron and Lysi! Congrats on supermaxing cooking and a big welcome to Himalia! Nice ghostly mirror! I love Mali's teen outfits! R.I.P. Arche and Jamie. Congrats to Mali and Thomas! He was bald lol. Yay, the wedding was beautiful! Congrats on supermaxing handiness and completing her LTW! Welcome Erinome! Awesome updates!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Congrats on the wedding and the gorgeous nooboo!

Who are Thomas' parents? He doesn't look like the typical townie Sim.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Welcome little Erin! Congratulations to the marriage of Mali and Thomas! I remember when Mali was a toddler! :)
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thank you everyone :)

Who are Thomas' parents? He doesn't look like the typical townie Sim.
His mother was Amber Clare, and I can't remember his dad's name. They aren't connected to any of the original townies (which is somewhat expected for generation 5, I think), and moved in when Mali was in Primary School. Thomas aged up to a teen and young adult before her, but for some reason now he's a day behind her.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty(Chapter 53: One Last Step)
« Reply #430 on: June 18, 2011, 12:18:54 AM »
Thomas and Mali were both overjoyed to have their new baby in the house. There was hardly a moment when they weren’t with her.

As Mali had predicted, all the grandparents wanted to dote on their little granddaughter. We even had to resort to lining up in the nursery to take turns in snuggling with her.

It was coming close to my elder birthday; close to the day where I would become an immortal. I was both scared and excited, though I tried to look at the better side of it. Being immortal meant infinite time to do what I wanted; achieve what I wanted. It meant an eternity with my family. It also meant saving Grandma Luna.
All in all, immortality was something to look forward to.

The night before my elder birthday, I reached the highest point in my career – I became a Celebrated Five-star Chef. I couldn’t have been more please with myself.

And then the day came. The day for my elder birthday. It was also the day of my darling granddaughters toddler birthday.
I held her up to her cake, and helped her blow out the candles. The clapping continued on as I blew out my own candles.

I was happy about not attaining too many wrinkles; if I was going to live forever, I’d like to not look like I’d lived forever.
Little Erin grew into a very cute young girl. Her outfits weren’t as matching as what the other’s toddlers clothes had been – it seemed like a struggle for each family to get their input of their favourite colour in. In the end, Mali and I won, and we agreed to add a bit of Lime in for Arche.

As the guest left the party, Cameron called me over. “Just one more portrait, sweetie” he said.
"One more", I said again in my mind. Just one more portrait, and I’d be ready to taste immortality.

I looked at Cameron and thought about the last birthday wish I’d made. A simple wish, yet a strong one. I’d wished that Cameron could stay with me. I sighed, knowing all too well that it wasn’t possible. But I truly did wish it was.
I pulled him close to me. We still had time together. I would never waste it dwelling on what would be.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
I sat at the table with my mother Leda, and my two grandmothers Europa and Callisto.
They were chatting away, happily as ever, complete oblivious to the anxiety that was building in my stomach.
They were used to this. Grandma Callisto had been doing it for years. But for me, it was new.

I drew a deep breath in, calming myself. I’d already come to the realisation that immortality was nothing to be feared, but something to be embraced. I wasn’t sure why the anxiety was building now.

I lifted the fork, consuming my first bite of ambrosia. It tasted odd; indescribable.

I savoured the taste in my mouth with every bite. I wondered how my mother and grandmothers could ever get used to the taste of it. It was amazing in so many ways.

As I took the last bite, something overcame me. It was like happiness; but amplified by an unimaginable number. Like my soul tasting freedom for the first time.

I bathed in the feeling, wishing it would never go. I felt so open, so awake, so alive.
The feeling intensified. My eyes widened.

This was what it was like to be immortal.

Immortal Four
Name: Lysithea Moon
Traits: Good, Friendly, Ambitious, Natural Cook, Charismatic
Lifetime Wish:  Super Popular
Career:  Culinary
Supermax Skill: Cooking
Building: Supermarket
Updated Property:  Gym
Lifetime Rewards: Collection Helper, Fireproof Homestead, Long Distance Friend
Best Friends: Cameron Moon, Drew Dewey, Troy Brandon, Russ Ward, Mildred Dunn, Kristal Daniels
Black Ops:  All New Bi-Pedal Dishwashing Machine, Super Stir-Fry, Overtime Hours, Perfection from the Pan, Learn a Recipe, New High-Quality Ingredients
Portraits/Sculptures: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Congrats to Lysi on achieving her Immortality!

Happy birthday to the adorable Mali.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Mali is the cutes thing~! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thank you Lily and Simstar, but the toddler isn't Mali :D
The toddler is Mali's baby, Erin.