Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255208 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
The wedding was lovely, and little nooboo Erin is very cute, though her hair reminds me of mine when I first wake up, keep that girl away from volumizing shampoos LOL

*Confetti* for Lysthia becoming an Immortal, she certainly still looks very young!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Have not posted in a while but have been reading! Great Updates, Welcome Eric and Congratulations Mali and Lysi!  :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Happy Birthday to Erin and Lysi! Congrats for your newest Immortal Lysi!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Congratulations on your fourth Immortal, aka the sixth - wow, well done so far! :D

I agree with Simstar, Erin is the cutest little thing! Happy birhtday to her and Lysi. Tell Lysi she doesn't look like an elder at all!

Kudos to you for managing not to max Cooking before generation four, too. Fantastic updates, Alex! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thank you so much everybody.

@Juxt
I'll try to not let her into the volumizing shampoo - I can't imagine her hair being double the volume! :D

@Chronic
I actually found it quite easy to avoid cooking until generation four. By starting with Agnes, it wasn't really needed, and I got her to cook plenty of ambrosia and stored some in the food replicator. Then I just had the spouses learn cooking just in case, but it wasn't even necessary :)

Offline Phyre

• Occult
So many new updates again!

I'm sad Jamie and Arche had to go, but it's a comfort to know they had happy, full lives.

Congratulations to Mali and Thomas on their marriage! In spite of being blonde Thomas is quite the hunk. Good catch Mali!

Welcome to this world little Erin; she is so adorable! I always loved that hairstyle on toddlers and that red dress just fits it perfectly!

And last but not least; congratulations on your fourth Immortal! Halfway now; feels like yesterday you were starting this Dynasty. Time sure flies.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Congrats on Immortality Lysi! Erin is so adorable!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Congratulations on your 4th immortal and welcome little Erin, she sure is a cutie-pie!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thanks everyone.

I just wanted to let you know that I may not be posting for a few days, as my illness' are really taking their toll on me at the moment, and it's getting hard to do anything, especially concentrate on playing the Sims. I'll try and get back to it as soon as I can.
Thank you for all your support towards the story, I appreciate it.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Take care of yourself, Alexandria, and we'll see you when you're feeling better. *Hugs*
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 55: Mali)
« Reply #445 on: June 19, 2011, 06:36:23 AM »
My name is Himalia, and I am the fifth Moon of Jupiter.

Although my birth certificate says Himalia, I go by the name Mali. Everyone, from my friends to my mother calls me Mali. I believe it suits my personality better.

I’ve been born into a family were all the first-borns are destined for immortality. Eventually, with a house of eight immortals bonded by blood, we’ll be able to save my Great-Great-Great Grandma Luna from her fate. A fate that none of us know much about – only that it’s down the path of  torment.

Unlike my other family members, I’m more of a tomboy. I’d rather be getting dirty trying to fix up an old washing machine, where they’d rather go for walks in the parks. I prefer comfortable clothes, like ripped jeans and a shirt, where they’d prefer pretty dresses.
For this reason, I feel like I stick out more in this family. They feel like it gives a good excuse to avoid fixing broken toilets. But that’s okay with me. Fixing and upgrading objects is my hobby.

On the side of my upgrading, I’m in the job of politics. I have some visions for this town, and think that I could help get the town into a state of high population, satisfaction and attract many more tourists.

But for now, all those dreams are put aside. I have a little girl who is much more important than any of those things.

We recently taught little Erin how to walk, use the potty and talk. She learnt very fast, and was soon running all over the house. She was a handful, but a cute handful.

She loves reading – since she’s learnt to read and talk, she’s been getting me to read every single book she can find with her. Her favourite book by far is Bluish Eggs with a Side of Pastrami – I could read it off by heart if needed.

Like most toddlers do, Erin loved to play. Her little horsie was her favourite toy. I found it so peaceful to sit by and watch her play with her toys. Her little smile brightened my entire day.

And at the end of a long day, when I put her to bed, there was always a special bond. A bond that I would always keep close to my heart.
The way that she watched my eyes as I placed her into her crib; the way she mumbled goodnight sleepily as I kissed her on the forehead; the way that she’d hold my hand until she was too tired to stay awake.

I was blessed to have Erin in my life. She was only a toddler, but she was my best friend. As I watched her sleep, I made a vow. A vow that I’d always be there to watch over her. To look after her in times of trouble. To help her through all she needed. And to love her unconditionally, until the end of time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I decided to chuck this update in. I'd already written it, so it didn't involve any playing or writing. I'm hoping when the holidays come around, I'll have plenty of time to relax and get at least a little better - thanks for the well wishes Lily.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 55: Himalia)
« Reply #446 on: June 19, 2011, 07:22:41 AM »
That was a very sweet and touching update. Erin is just the cutesy!
I hope you get better soon!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #447 on: June 19, 2011, 11:04:22 AM »
Aww, the picture of Erin tired is so cute! So much toddler cuteness, I love it!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #448 on: June 20, 2011, 10:38:56 AM »
Erin is absolutely adorable! She is a little doll and her haircut is cute! 

Natsuko

« Reply #449 on: June 20, 2011, 03:45:23 PM »
Mali's expressions are just timeless!  :D She is just so cute- too cute!

anything