Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255197 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 55: Himalia)
« Reply #450 on: June 21, 2011, 03:37:18 AM »
Erin is such a sweetheart! I want to hold her! :D I love, love, love that curly hair as well! You know, she even looks a lot like a real life kid I know. ;D Awesome update, Alex! I want more of that cuteness, lol.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #451 on: June 21, 2011, 03:56:17 AM »
Aww Erin is such an adorable sweetheart! I know they will be able to save Luna! Get well soon Alexandria.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #452 on: June 23, 2011, 12:10:26 PM »
Just adding my wishes for a quick recovery, Alexandria!  Hope you feel better soon.  I'm sure all your fans will wait patiently until you feel up to playing and posting an update.

Natsuko

« Reply #453 on: June 23, 2011, 03:36:29 PM »
Alexandria, I'm sooo sory for your illness, I'm wishing you a peaceful recovery. Hope you feel better soon *sends a cookie and some hot tea*

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #454 on: June 27, 2011, 12:04:56 AM »
Thank you so much everybody.
I've been in hospital for a week, but I came out today. I'm feeling a bit more positive now, and am starting to feel like things can get better. It'll be a long process, but hopefully things will turn out okay.

I'll be putting another chapter up soon - thanks for your patience!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Soon our little girl was becoming a child. We didn’t have a party as, unlike my mother, I didn’t think it necessary for such a young child.

Erin was a clever little girl – her average grades were much higher than the other children’s, and the teachers all commented on her level of maturity being much more advanced.

In her free time, she liked to read any book she could get her hands on. She was a fast reader, pacing through multiple novels a day.

She also liked to write stories. Although she was only a child, she had already grasped the concept of humour, fantasy and even romance. She was indeed a very clever girl.
After writing her first novel, she told me that if there was one thing she could achieve in life, she’d like to one day become a famous author, and be making over $4,000 a week in book royalties.

She also loved making friends.
But it seemed no matter how hard I tried, I could not get her to make friends with other children her age. She said that they bore her, and she’d rather be in the presence of adults.
I had nothing to say to that – I didn’t even know that children knew what the word ‘presence’ meant, but she certainly used it in context.

And, like the rest of our family, she was very close to us all. She liked to stand by her Grandad Cameron as he sculpted, just to have a friendly chat with him. The two of them were best of friends.

I was very grateful that my baby girl got to spend time with her grandad. He was over 114 now, and we all knew time was precious, but having him see her grow up into such a talented young girl was certainly something we were all happy with.

We were also pleased that he lived to achieve his main goal in life. When Erin was born, he quit from the music industry so he could spend as much time as possible with his granddaughter while he was still around. At the time, he revaluated his life.
He’d once wanted to become a hit movie composer, but that job required lots of time away from family, spent alone and working. That wasn’t what he wanted in life.
Instead he decided that he’d rather just become a master of the arts; master painting and guitar.

Not only had he achieved his wish of mastering the arts, but he’d also attained his wish of living a long life with his family.
He truly did cherish the time he had with his granddaughter, and never wasted an opportunity to be with her.

I was very happy to see them bond; my daughter and my father.
To me, it symbolised how close we were as a family. We’d always be there for each other – through thick and thin.
We weren’t just family members. We were one.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Ahw, Erin's so sweet! ;D
And very mature, too!
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Phyre

• Occult
I'm very happy to hear you're out of the hospital Alex and that the worst is over. I wish you all the best for your recovery, I hope it will be swift.

Back to the Moons: Erin doesn't only act mature, but she also looks very mature. I'm not sure if it's her hair, her clothing, or perhaps just her eyes and facial structure, but she looks much older than a child (except for her lenght of course)! I think it's wonderful she's already found a passion in life and I certainly hope she'll be a successful writer when she grows up!

Wonderful update as always!

Natsuko

I'm so glad your out of the hospital Alex. I hope you get well soon.

Erin is just so cute! I want to just pinch her cheeks and baby her to death (well not to death I guess), but close to it! Erin is just soooooooo adorable, and she better become immortal. You are doing great!

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
I love this dynasty so much. You have great writing skills Alex.  :)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 57: The Scream)
« Reply #460 on: June 28, 2011, 05:59:53 AM »
As the days crept towards my adult birthday, I was feeling very accomplished. I had been rising through the ranks of the political career with ease. It seemed my vision and ideas were popular among Sunset Valley. There was just one more step in my career, and it would prove to be the hardest: rising to become the leader of the Free World.

I was leaving the office one night, when someone whispered my name from the dark.
I followed the whisper, unable to see who was behind the voice.

“Take a seat,” they said quietly.
I felt suspicious, and rather nervous, but I couldn’t let the anxiety get to me. If I was to be the Leader of the Free World, I had to be brave. I had to be able to handle anything.

As if they read my mind, they spoke. “I know what you seek. I know what you need. Leader of the Free World. It's so close, but so far away.”
“I’m only one promotion off,” I said cautiously. I wasn't going to give into the doubts of strangers.
“A promotion that could take weeks. It could take months. It could take years. Think about it – think about your competition. They’re strong. They’ve been in that position for years, and they won’t give up without a fight, whether that is metaphorical or physical. They’ll do all they can to overthrow you.”

I thought about his words. I knew it was true – my opposition weren’t exactly the nicest people. If needed, they’d rather have me killed than lose to me.
“So what are you saying? What your point?” I asked.
“I have a proposition for you; a deal. It’s very simple. You see, I have power amongst these people. I know which strings to pull. I can get you far; you just need to do one thing for me,” the man said.
“Let’s hear it then,” I replied, curious as to what the proposition could involve. I knew as a politician, I needed to work things to my advantage to help move the people forward.
“Become enemies with Brianna Schoefield. Become enemies with her, and I’ll grant you what you wish – to be leader of the free world.”

I looked at the man, squinting to try and see any sort of expression on his face through the dark.
“You want me to become enemies with someone? What for? What would it prove?”
“I have my reasons. Will you do it?” he spoke.
“You can assure I will overthrow the current leader? I’ll be the true leader of the free world?” I asked, starting to feel the excitement rise up inside of me.
“You have my word.”
I stood up, and outstretched my hand. One tiny misfortune that would lead to a life of positives - it was an irresistible deal.

As I reached my hand out, a scream shattered the silence.
I fell to the ground. The scream was ripping right through my mind. Through my body. Through my soul.
I twisted and contorted on the floor, my own scream echoing alongside the other.
I was completely lost to the pain, reaching out, trying to grasp onto any sign of sanity. I begged for anyone, anything, to make it stop.

The feeling slowly started to fade. I looked toward the man. He was standing completely still, as though the scream and my fall were all ordinary.
I laid on the ground for a while, trying to get my bearings; trying to understand what was happening. I felt winded – like the scream had torn the life out of me.

I opened my eyes, ready to ask him what the scream was from, when the lights all flickered on.
I was alone.
There was no man in the room.

I got to my feet, wondering what had happened. The man had been there; I could have sworn.
But  there was no doubt – I was alone.

I grabbed my things, and shuffled towards the door. I tried to mask it, but I was terrified. Did it happen? Was I dreaming? Was I insane?
I hoped one of the first were true.

As I shook uncontrollably from the fear, I tried to bring myself to focus. One thing would prove to me whether it had happened or not: I needed to visit Brianna Schoefield.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #461 on: June 28, 2011, 06:04:35 AM »
That was... amazing! I am speechless. Fantastic writing Alex. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #462 on: June 28, 2011, 12:39:40 PM »
Wow, that was amazing! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
As I approached the Shoefield house, apprehension settled over me. Hatefulness wasn’t in my nature; I couldn’t insult someone, let alone declare them a nemesis.

I took a deep breath to strengthen my resolve. It needed to be done. If it wasn’t, I’d risk the chance of never getting to the top of my career.
That wouldn’t be a problem for any normal person, but I wasn’t normal. If I didn’t make it to the top of my career, I’d be forsaking all the effort my family had put into saving Grandma Luna. I would be terribly ashamed to be the reason that four lifetimes of work came crashing down.
I wouldn’t allow their work to be for nothing. I wouldn’t risk leaving a family member in a world of torture.

I arrived at their house as the sun was starting to settle over the ocean. It was a beautiful view from here; calming.
I looked at the door. I had be ready for it. I had to do it.

I drew a breath in, steadied my posture and rang the doorbell. Brianna’s son Bruce invited me inside. I was glad that it wasn’t Brianna herself – I probably would have buckled under the pressure of being treated friendly.

I rounded the corner to find Brianna standing there. There was something about her eyes that I found unsettling. She seemed dazed; almost as though she was in a trance.

I called her name, and she snapped back to reality.
Before she could speak, I launched into my attack, hiding the emotional pain that it caused me to do this.
Luckily for me, Brianna was not one to be messed with. She started retorting back, hating me more and more by the minute.

She began to slap me, insisting that we fight. Inside I was panicking. My job was to make this lady my enemy, not to come out with a black eye and a broken leg.
I racked my brain for what to say. All I could do was blurt out that she wasn’t worth the fight; that I don’t fight with my enemies.
At that, she screamed in rage. She screamed that she’s always despised me. That she’s always seen me as an enemy.

She was about to start slapping me again, but I was too quick, running out of the house and around the corner.
I knew what she said about always despising me wasn’t true; we’d always been friendly to one another. But it did hurt me to have to inflict that much anger upon an innocent woman.
I began to wonder to myself if the argument was actually worth it – whether the scenario in the backroom of the City Hall had actually happened.

I waited for a few minutes, catching my breath from the run.
I wasn’t sure what to expect. All the man said was that I would be the Leader of the Free World.

I decided to not waste any more time to discover whether the event had been in my mind or not, and walked to the City Hall.
Upon entering, I spied the opposition leader – the current leader of the not-so-Free World.
He was signing paperwork at the main office.

I walked over to him cautiously. He turned as he heard me approaching.
“Ah! Mrs. Moon. Just the person I wished to see,” he said joyously.
I didn’t reply – the situation seemed too suspicious. He was never joyful – he was always set on the job, whether that be taking over Sunset Valley or killing off his opponents.
He continued casually, as though I’d replied to him. “I’ve just resigned. I feel as though it’s my time to retire - my time to lay back and enjoy life.”
“Retire? You… You’re…” I stammered. My eyes widened. He was retiring. I would be the Leader of the Free World.

Though he continued to talk, I didn't listen. I was stuck in my thoughts.
I had become enemies with Brianna Schoefield, and as the mysterious man had promised, I’d been made the Leader of the Free World.
I cut him off. “Thank you, I swear I’ll take this role seriously and improve the lives of all the people of Sunset Valley. If you’ll excuse me, I need to go now. I have some other things to attend to.”
He nodded. “You’ll find your new uniform in your new office. Goodbye, President Moon”.

As promised, I found my uniform in my new office. I left the City Hall, feeling completely alive. I’d done it. 
I’d become the leader of the free world.

I knew that it took more than my hard work – it took the hard work of someone else too. Someone that I didn’t know the name of. Someone that I didn’t know the look of. Someone of who there was no proof even existed.
I hoped that I would come across him again one day. I had so much to thank him for. But for now, I’d return home to share the good news with my loving family.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
I wonder what that man wanted... Anyway, congratulations to Mali on becoming the Leader of the Free World!
Great updates and very interesting. Erin is just the cutie! Every Moon is though.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations