Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255187 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Hmm, I hope that man wasn't Grim trying to pull a fast one! Brianna took to being an enemy like a fish takes to water though, sure wasn't hard to get on her bad side!

World Leader Mali, it has a certain glorious ring to it. *Confetti*
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
The day of my adult birthday came around quickly after I got the position of Leader of the Free World. I was excited to move forward in my life – I’d already gotten so far, and couldn’t wait to take my life even further ahead.

I blew out my candles as my friends and family cheered around me. Another day older, another day closer. That was how I saw it – with each passing day, I was getting closer and closer to becoming immortal. With each passing day I was getting closer and closer to saving Grandma Luna.

The next day was Erin’s birthday - time for her to become a teen. I was torn between two emotions: the one that screamed “Aww, no! My little girl is growing up!” and another that said “Well, she already acts more grown up than most adults I know.. I wonder what the world will hold for her”.
I guess it was just instinct versus curiosity.

She had requested just a small family party to be held indoors – so we bought her a cake, and celebrated as a family in our kitchen.
As she had been all her life, little Erin was much different to the others. But although she dressed differently, and did her hair different, she was still beautiful – especially to me.

When she was a child, she’d made friends with mainly adults, saying that she preferred their company to the company of children. Not much had changed when she became a teen – she still preferred to be around adults. She still refused to befriend teenagers, saying their maturity level was much too low to want to be associating with them.

She also dedicated a lot of her time to writing.
Grandma Callisto couldn’t remember how, but when she was much younger, she came across a device named a Moodlet Manager. With the press of a button, it would relieve your stress, your tiredness, or anything bad.
She decided that Erin was in much more need of it, and handed it to her granddaughter. Erin put it to good use, staying awake for days at a time just to write her books.

Unlike the rest of the family, Erin hadn’t found a teen love. She wasn’t interested in love at all, it seemed. She was much more interested in conversations about the hidden messages in Shakespeare pieces, or writing her books for hours at a time.

The fact that she hadn’t found love didn’t bother me at all – she was young, and she could definitely wait a while before she needed to find a husband. But that was the problem: one day, she would need to find a husband.
It worried me to think that she may wish to devote her time to her story writing rather than marry and have kids. It worried me deeply.
I wouldn’t ever force her to love, but if she didn’t eventually open up to people, she may risk all of our ancestors work. It scared me that centuries of work could be completely destroyed just because of the personal choice of another.

I looked over at my mum and dad - Lysithea and Cameron. I took a deep breath in. There was no rush. Mum hadn’t been dating Cameron since the day she hit young adult. She’d been with some nasty boy who couldn’t grow up and be a man.
It’d taken Mum a while to find true love, and move on with life.
I slouched into the chair, starting to feel more relaxed. I needn’t worry. Everything would work out. Everything would fall together in time.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Happy birthday, Erin~! ;D
She's pretty!
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Erin is really lovely, I love the combo of black and wine red, it's stunning! However her hair is even poofier, so I have to assume someone unlocked the volumizing shampoo cupboard LOL

I'm sure she'll find some love sonette writing fellow (knowing her probably older than she is) who will sweep her off her keyboard one day! LOL  ;D
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thank you everyone for the comments on the last few posts. Juxt, you make me laugh, as always! :D
I'm going away tomorrow, and won't be back for a week, so there won't be any updates for at least a week, sorry.

Natsuko

Erin is so pretty! It's sort of creepy that her eye colour matches her hair colour.
Erin, for the fate of your great, great, great, grandma Luna, please marry! Hopefully their will be a suitor, that's good enough for Erin...

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 60: Adult At Last)
« Reply #471 on: July 09, 2011, 07:42:02 AM »
Since I’d gotten my promotion to the Leader of the Free World, I’d been extremely busy. Amongst work and my home life, time was rushing by without a moment of rest.
It was hard to believe that the day of my daughter’s young adult birthday had already come along. It seemed only yesterday that she was a gorgeous chuckling toddler.

We had a party in the upstairs section of our house, as Erin hated the outdoors. As friends and family poured in, Erin’s excitement seemed to be rising.
I guessed that she was excited to finally be an adult after acting like one since her early days as a child.

She blew out her candles and aged up gracefully.

She turned into a beautiful young woman. Her look was much different to anyone in the family; different to anyone I knew. It suited her well – she was a stunning young adult.

As the party progressed, I started to realise why her excitement had mounted. Now that she was a young adult, she was free to date whoever she wished.
It struck me that this was the reason she hadn’t dated as a teen. It was so obvious, but I’d only just come to realise – she’d only ever been interested in adults, so maybe her sights had been set on someone much older than her.

I watched her chatting up a few local boys. Zeke Demarion, Lloyd Huggings and Jung Yee seemed to be the men she chatted to the most, but I just knew that there was one that had caught her attention more than others.

After the party had ended, and everyone had left, I walked past Erin’s room.
I didn’t mean to be nosey, but I noticed that she wasn’t alone. Someone was sleeping by her side.
I risked a peek, but couldn’t see who it was.

I decided to leave it for the time being. I knew my beautiful daughter would chose who was right for her. I knew that in time, she’d be ready to let us know. For now I’d let them sleep peacefully in each other’s arms.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Authors note: I was having a really hard time choosing between the three most eligible bachelors (especially seeing as Zeke and Jung look so alike), but then Erin got the wish to kiss and start going steady with one of the three - it made it so much easier to choose when I knew that it was her wish!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #472 on: July 09, 2011, 07:46:43 AM »
Happy Birthday Erin! She's really pretty! That flower petal makes me think Erin and her mystery man woohooed!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #473 on: July 09, 2011, 07:51:54 AM »
I hope the mystery man is the first one - Zeke, I think. He's the most handsome in my opinion.

Happy birthday Erin, she looks truly amazing - love her wardrobe. Awesome update!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

StratfordT

« Reply #474 on: July 09, 2011, 11:30:36 AM »
Congrats to Erin, she looks great. I'm betting on Zeke, they would be a great looking couple.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #475 on: July 09, 2011, 04:40:19 PM »
Happy Birthday, Erin~!
She's really pretty! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Serena Darrin

• Immortal
  • Back to School
« Reply #476 on: July 09, 2011, 07:20:16 PM »
Awww, you had to leave us on a mystery.

I'm not sure which one is cuter, but I like Zeke's look the best.

Natsuko

« Reply #477 on: July 09, 2011, 07:54:29 PM »
I'm going to go against the votes, and say that Lloyd looks the best. His eyes are just so secretive- lol.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #478 on: July 17, 2011, 01:49:18 PM »
I think all three are really handsome and Erin will do well with any one of them, but I hope it is Jung Yee.  *crosses fingers and waits patiently for the next update*