Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255149 times)

Sportsfan

Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 60: Adult At Last)
« Reply #480 on: July 18, 2011, 06:45:28 PM »
I think all three are really handsome and Erin will do well with any one of them, but I hope it is Jung Yee.  *crosses fingers and waits patiently for the next update*
I agree with you. Alexandria: did Erin and the man woohoo? As Chronic said, the heart shaped flower petal led me to think that.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #481 on: July 19, 2011, 10:06:18 PM »
...there are a finite number of things that cause heart-shaped flower petals to fall on a Sim's bed.... :)
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #482 on: July 19, 2011, 10:35:09 PM »
Like what? :P
Formerly Simstar3

Sportsfan

« Reply #483 on: July 19, 2011, 11:59:05 PM »
2 things. Try for baby and woohoo.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #484 on: July 19, 2011, 11:59:53 PM »
Oops, I didn't look at the previous page when I said there was one vote to each. There was already a few people wanting it to be Zeke.
But in the end, Erin made her choice. Sorry that I'm dragging it out so much - I haven't had the opportunity to play.

And like Cathy and Sportsfan said, there's only two things that love-heart shaped petals can mean ;)

Also, are others able to view the pictures for my story? I just went back a page, and none of them are showing for me, but my internet's been playing up today.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #485 on: July 20, 2011, 02:37:35 AM »
I can't see the pictures anymore either, I even tried a cntrl + F5 forced refresh.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #486 on: July 20, 2011, 04:13:13 AM »
I think we can't as Carl is currently changing the server of the forum (or something like that) and he hasn't moved the photos yet.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #487 on: July 21, 2011, 03:50:57 AM »
Oh, I see. Thank you for that.

I'm sorry that the updates are taking a while - I've been busy with challenges, and other things in my life. I probably won't play today, as today's just been a bad day, and tomorrow I have TAFE and then I'm travelling to the city for a dinner with the family. So I'll most likely play on Saturday - I'm looking forward to it.

Offline Cugi-terl

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #488 on: July 23, 2011, 01:08:02 PM »
I just started reading this dynasty yesterday and I can't put it down.  :)
It's really amazing, you're a great writer.
I like all three candidates, but can't wait to see which one is the ONE.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #489 on: July 24, 2011, 12:28:37 AM »
Thank you so much, Cugi.
I can tell you all now that there will finally be an update today! :)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 61: Drawing Close)
« Reply #490 on: July 24, 2011, 02:33:35 AM »
The next morning, as Erin walked into the kitchen, she cleared her throat.
“Mum.. this is Zeke. He.. we… well..
I kept a straight face, though I was laughing inside. Although I hated awkward moments, when they weren’t happening to me, they were humorous.
“Boyfriend,” Zeke said, helping Erin to finish her sentence.
I shook Zeke’s hand, welcoming him to our family. I was very glad that Erin had found someone – not only for the success of our family, but also because she was my daughter, and seeing her find love was one of the best things I could imagine.

Erin told me that she’d liked Zeke for a long time, but being a teen, she couldn’t take it any further than friendship.
Last night, at her birthday party, she’d approached Zeke and let him know how she felt.

After a time of flirting, and holding hands, she moved in for her first kiss.

After the party, Zeke had decided to stay over. As they laid in bed, gazing into each other’s eyes, Zeke asked Erin if she’d consider going steady with him. Erin was overjoyed, and said yes before the question had even finished being asked.

They cuddled close, and slowly fell asleep by each other’s side. Time would tell what would come from the relationship, but they both felt a good vibe about it. They both felt ready to fall further in love than they’d ever been before.

A few days after Erin’s adult birthday, my birthday came around. It was time for me to become an elder.
I was extremely nervous. Not only would I be old, but I’d also be ready to become immortal.

As I stood at my birthday cake, I looked over at my mother and grandmothers. They were all immortal, and didn’t seem any different. I wondered if it hurt. I wondered if you felt any different.
These were all questions I wished I’d asked before the day had come around.

Thankfully, I didn’t look too different as an elder to what I’d looked like as an adult.

I left my party to pose for my portrait and sculpture. I had to hold back my shakes.
The time was coming.
I would soon be immortal.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
I sat down at the table, surrounded by four generations of my family. Four generations of immortals.

I looked around at them all. Despite the fact that they were centuries old, they didn’t look any older than myself. That didn’t ease my anxiety though – looks could only tell me about the physical change. I was worried about what would change within me. I was worried if it would all be worth it.

My mother and grandmothers started to eat their ambrosia, and I slowly started to join in.
I started choking on the fumes of the dish. It was like a shock to my system. I’d expected the taste of rotten fish, but was met with an overpowering sweetness.

I kept eating, feeling like I could never get enough of this taste. I felt like I’d never get enough of the smell.

I lifted my fork, eating my final piece of ambrosia. I sat up in my chair, as a feeling overwhelmed me.
I felt like I was soaring through the air; free and alive. I felt like my whole life’s purpose had been displayed to me, making it clear why I was alive. It made it clear that my purpose was significant; that I was significant.

I embraced the feeling as it grew within in me. Sparkles flew about, as I felt my soul open up.

I was immortal.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Immortal Five
Name: Himalia (Mali) Moon
Traits: Handy, Clumsy, Genius, Ambitious, Charismatic
Lifetime Wish:   The Tinkerer
Career:  Politics
Supermax Skill: Handiness
Building:  Hospital
Updated Property: Museum 
Lifetime Rewards: Never Dull, Above Reproach, Clean Slate
Best Friends: Thomas Moon, Tami Cotton, Steve Kyle, Frederico Bunch, Bruce Schoefield, Leia Moore
Black Ops:   Policing the Paper Trail, Taze Catiously, It’s a Rally!, Cleaning out the Phone Book, A Party of Large Wigs, A Military Mistake
Portraits/Sculptures: Toddler - Elder

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
Wow Alexandria, fantastic updates.  Congratulations on your 5th Immortal :)
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Perfect updates, Alexandria! Zeke is the one for Erin I see. Congrats on the fifth Immortal! Only 3 left!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
I see by Mali's elder sculpture she was super excited to become Immortal! Congrats on your 5th Immortal, Alexandria.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

anything