Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255252 times)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 67: Love Lost, Love Gained)
« Reply #525 on: September 24, 2011, 11:02:45 AM »
Oh, sorry. It's hard to add in his name when it's from Erin's perspective.
I should have added: RIP Thomas Moon.

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 67: Love Lost, Love Gained)
« Reply #526 on: September 24, 2011, 06:14:50 PM »
I'm sorry Thomas had to go....but I'm excited for the new nooboo!  Yay, nooboos!
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chp 68: The Seventh Moon of Jupiter)
« Reply #527 on: September 24, 2011, 09:15:46 PM »
During my pregnancy, I always seemed to have someone by my side, helping me where they could. I knew that my child wouldn’t be just spoilt by myself and Zeke, but also by the entire household.

Zeke was still as excited as the day I had told him that I was pregnant. He was always feeling our baby kick, and talking to them, letting them know how much he loved them.

I’d just come out of bed to talk to Grandma Lysi about cooking a cake for my birthday, when I felt weird all of a sudden. The baby was ready to be born!

Grandma Lysi was hardly any help, despite the fact that she’d had a child before.
I ended up calling Zeke out to take me to the hospital.

A short while later, we were walking out of the hospital – not as a couple, but as a family.
We welcomed Amalthea, the seventh Moon of Jupiter.

Amalthea’s time as a baby flew past. There was always someone ready to hold her, feed her and cuddle her. She was very loved by everyone in the house.

Within no time, she was already aging up into a toddler. She had her father’s bright blue eyes, and an unusual black-brown coloured hair.

Everyone in the house was so smitten with the newest member of the family. She was so precious, she was so important. She was our little Amalthea.

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
She is so cute!  :) Does/will she have a nickname?  And what are her traits?
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
I wasn't sure whether to call her Ama for short, or leave it as Amalthea. What do you think?
Her traits are virtuoso and friendly.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Why don't you call her Thea?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Oh yeah, I didn't even think of that. Lysi's name also ended in -thea (Lysithea). I'm not sure what I want to do, haha. I might keep to her full name.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 69: Toddler Years)
« Reply #532 on: September 26, 2011, 01:11:05 AM »
Between caring for my little princess and continuing with my writing, I’d felt like the time had passed by quicker than I cared for – I was already at the day of my elder birthday.

We gathered upstairs to celebrate with the family – including my best friend Cary Moon, a simbot who I’d adopted just before Zeke and my wedding.
As I blew out my candles, I realised that although I was becoming an elder, it didn’t matter. Unlike other mothers in this world, I had all the time in the universe to spend with my daughter. I was certainly a lucky person.

The family spent a lot of time teaching Amalthea all we knew. We all took turns to teach her the basics – walking, talking and using the potty. Zeke made sure to capture her portrait and Grandma Leda made sure to capture her sculpture.

But it wasn’t all serious business. There was always time for Amalthea to play with her mummy, to eat yummy foods and play with her favourite toy.

I had just put my Amalthea to bed, when I heard Grandma Callisto calling. I took a breath as I calmed my nerves, and turned to walk towards the kitchen.

It was time.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 69: Toddler Years)
« Reply #533 on: September 26, 2011, 01:15:16 AM »
Does this mean she's officially immortal? Congrats on your 6th immortal.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 70: The Sixth Immortal)
« Reply #534 on: September 26, 2011, 01:15:54 AM »
As I walked into the kitchen, everyone was sitting at the table – Grandma Callisto, Grandma Europa, Grandma Leda, Grandma Lysithea and my mother Himali.
I took a seat in the empty chair and readied myself for what was about to happen.

Although it was something they thought completely normal, they all pulled themselves in and began to eat. Although I was hesitant, I didn’t say anything – I just joined in. There was no room for being hesitant. It was something I needed to do.

I looked down at my plate, and realised that I’d finally made it. I’d deserved this, just as my ancestors had before me. I picked up my fork, and began to eat the ambrosia.

The taste was weird – not anything I’d expected. At first I thought I hated it, but then it turned sweet and the flavours began to morph into things that I couldn’t describe. It was magical.

I sat back in my chair as I felt the sensation of the flavours take a physical form. It swelled through me, like a wave washing over my body. I felt more free than I ever had before; I finally felt like I was serving a higher purpose.

I felt alive.
I felt immortal.

Immortal Six
Name: Erinome Moon
Traits: Hates outdoors, neurotic, bookworm, perfectionist, charismatic
Lifetime Wish: Professional Author
Career: Writing
Supermax Skill: Writing
Building: Theatre
Updated Property: Graveyard 
Lifetime Rewards: Acclaimed Author, Carefree, My Best Friend
Best Friends: Marcy Cassidy, Terrence Cassidy, Ramon Arthur, Carissa Demarion, Brooks Rodriquez, Sherri Wong
Black Ops: Hopefully you like Orks, A few pages of Satire, Add a little drama, To Boldy Go, A masterpiece, Correcting past mistakes
Portraits/Sculptures: Toddler - Elder

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 69/70: The Sixth Immortal)
« Reply #536 on: September 26, 2011, 02:56:03 AM »
Congrats on your Sixth Immortal Alexandria! I can't believe she supermaxed Writing!
Also, welcome Amalthea!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 69/70: The Sixth Immortal)
« Reply #537 on: September 26, 2011, 04:51:50 AM »
Congratulations on immortal number six.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #538 on: September 26, 2011, 07:26:19 AM »
Congrats on immortal #6! Just 2 more to go!
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #539 on: September 26, 2011, 03:35:35 PM »
Congrats on your progress!
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms