Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255277 times)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 69/70: The Sixth Immortal)
« Reply #540 on: September 27, 2011, 06:10:17 AM »
Thanks everyone!
I got her to supermax writing and her career before she was even a week into young adulthood! I used the moodlet manager to keep her awake all night, every night and she just wrote away. I thought it would be much harder, and take much longer.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 69/70: The Sixth Immortal)
« Reply #541 on: September 27, 2011, 06:17:39 AM »
Thanks everyone!
I got her to supermax writing and her career before she was even a week into young adulthood! I used the moodlet manager to keep her awake all night, every night and she just wrote away. I thought it would be much harder, and take much longer.
Wow! Very smart idea Alexandria! Also, I think you wrote the wrong Lifetime Wish for Erin. I'm pretty sure it's Professional Author.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #542 on: September 28, 2011, 12:16:51 AM »
Thanks Gogo, I knew when I wrote it that it was wrong, but I completely forgot to go check what it was called.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #543 on: September 28, 2011, 01:55:36 PM »
Congratulations Erinome! Wow Alex this was so worth waiting for!  ;D Also I think this worked out very well, you don't have to concentrate on two Sims trying to reach Immortality but just the one... For now.  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #544 on: September 29, 2011, 03:36:22 AM »
Thanks so much, Thomas! Yes, it was convenient, but I was so worried that she'd become an elder before I could have the next generation born!

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #545 on: September 30, 2011, 03:21:37 PM »
I've just read this from beginning to end and I have enjoyed it so much! Thanks for a great read!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thanks so much, CandyHeartedSim!

I'm going away for a week, so I won't be updating for a little while. I hope to have an update a day or two after I return.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 71: Amalthea)
« Reply #547 on: October 09, 2011, 10:43:20 PM »
My name is Amalthea. I am the seventh Moon of Jupiter.

Since I was a child, I had known my purpose in life – I was to become immortal to save my Grandma Callisto’s mother from her struggle in the underworld.
Although it may have seemed a huge responsibility to my grandmothers, to me it was just something I’d been brought up knowing. It was hard to react any different when it was all that I ever knew.

My memories go back quite a while; the day that I became a child. I was the “pink” kind of kid.

During my childhood, my dad Zeke had his elder birthday. He seemed happy to be the same age as mum, but upset at the same time. I didn’t know it back then, but he’d started to worry about how much time he’d have left with his family.

My childhood was as any normal child’s life would be – making friends and playing games. I’d often go over to the park after school to make new friends.

Apparently all my grandmothers had been the kind of kids to love homework. I had no idea how they got enjoyment from doing equations.
But I knew that if I didn’t complete my homework, mum wouldn’t be happy, so I put up with it.

Living life as an immortal-to-be was nowhere near as hard as my mum had made it out to be. I lived as a happy child, oblivious to the sacrifices that I would one day have to make.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 72: Teen Romance)
« Reply #548 on: October 09, 2011, 10:47:21 PM »
I’d had a happy childhood, and was excited to move forward into my teen years.

Mum almost fell out of her chair after my make-over. She thought it was a little too dramatic, but I thought it suited the direction I wanted to take in life – I wanted to be a rock star!

And to go along with my wish, Dad bought me the most wonderful present – a brand new guitar. As I’d been so interested in my toy xylophone as a child, I picked it up relatively easy, pleasing the guests with my music.

As the night went on, I saw Nolan standing out the back. Little did he know, but I’d always has some sort of feelings for him, even as a child with a silly crush.
I approached him, hoping that what I had to say would uncover some secret feelings for me too.

We talked for a while about little things, as I chucked hints in every now and then about how I “liked" him. I was unsure whether he wasn’t catching on, or whether he just wasn’t interested.

As the night progressed, I felt more and more certain that he didn’t share the same feelings. When he excused himself to leave, I knew it wasn’t worth pursuing. He was probably a little old for me anyway. Either way, I certainly felt disappointed.

I was just about to head back to the party when someone tapped on my shoulder. It was Isidro, Nolan’s younger brother.

We got talking, and things started to move fast.
I realised that what Isidro was telling me was exactly what I was trying to tell Nolan. Isidro had feelings for me.
I pondered on what I should do – say no to Isidro and hope that Nolan would one day come around, or leave my hopes of being with Nolan behind and take this opportunity?

I didn’t take long to think. I was a teen – I should be allowed to date people who are interested in me, stay out late, have some fun. I shouldn’t sit around waiting for someone to like me back.

With that, I moved in and kissed Isidro.

It was the start of a new romance.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #549 on: October 10, 2011, 02:06:04 AM »
Wow, Amalthea is a very beautiful Sim. Love her eyes on her, it seems to fit in with this dynasty.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
« Reply #550 on: October 10, 2011, 08:24:16 PM »
Her hair is supercute and I love how she is a rocker!
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 73: Cast Away)
« Reply #551 on: October 10, 2011, 10:08:39 PM »
Things were great with Isidro. We skipped school together, went out on dates, skipped our homework and forgot about curfew. It was all kinds of exhilarating.

After a while of going steady, we decided to break into the art museum just after midnight. We snuck in, and made ourselves comfortable on the couch.

I figured that seeing as we’d been together for a while, and our relationship together mainly involved moving fast and breaking the rules, that he wouldn’t mind if I tried to make out with him.

However, when I moved in for the kiss, he pushed me away as though disgusted.

I rolled my eyes as he pulled away from me. I wondered why he was being such a wuss. Why break into the museum with me if he wasn’t even up for kissing?

The next few days felt like it was his frustration versus mine. I ignored him, he ignored me. We were both very stubborn people.

As the weekend approached, I finally caved in and asked him out on another date – this time just to the theatre.
After the movie had finished, we got comfortable on the park bench outside the theatre. I decided that this would finally be a nice time to try pulling that move again.

However, it ended just the same as the time before.
Not caring who was about, we started to argue. I asked him why he was so hesitant – what the point was of us dating if he wasn’t even going to kiss me. He argued back just as much, saying I was too pushy and annoying.

With that, the date ended horribly. We both sat on the bench seat waiting for our parents, hardly talking at all.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #552 on: October 10, 2011, 10:18:06 PM »
Poor Thea... :'(

Does he have the Mean Spirited trait?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #553 on: October 11, 2011, 03:09:26 AM »
No, I don't think he does. I was completely confused as to why he kept rejecting her. I still am confused!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #554 on: October 11, 2011, 10:48:55 AM »
You could try having her use "Ask about Day" and then "Console". That usually works for me.
Formerly Simstar3

anything