Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255145 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Wonderful restart!  Congratulations on Agnes moving in and the house looks great.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Phyre

• Occult
Callisto is a really pretty sim! You can definitely see the similarity between her and Agnes. I wonder if she'll ever find out she just met her great grandmother!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
Loving this new story.  Can't wait for the next chapter.  I think Callisto is very pretty and Agnes' make over is brilliant.
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Wooooo!  Go Callisto!  I'm so excited for a new beginning - excellent story, as always!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Woooow... Calisto's pretty. :)
I'm glad you're restarting.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
Wow. Callisto is amazing, and Agnes looks great too. ;D You can really see Agnes' dominant genes in Callisto. Hehe.  :D
Brilliant restart and I have a feeling that I said that already. Hehe  ;D Yeah so I have.
Brilliant restart, I'm so sorry about the other dynasty. It's so easy to overlook things like portraits. Good luck second time round! ;D
I'll just repeat what I said before.  ;D
Good luck second time round! ;D Hehe

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Great restart Alexandra! Love the new look for Agnes and love how Calisto looks! :D
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Wow Callisto does look like Agnes! She's gorgeous!! Thornton is rich as well lol. The house is gorgeous!!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Callisto looks much like her mother. That means - gorgeous. The house looks very pretty, as well as Agnes.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Later that day, I invited Thornton over. I needed a husband, but more than that, I needed him. I didn't care if he was rich, poor, friendless, popular, happy, sad or insane. I wanted him for who he was.

He arrived as the sun was going down, so I asked him to stay the night.

That night, we shared a bed. I knew he had a wife, and I knew what I was doing was wrong, but it felt so right. I could only hope that he felt the same about me.

The next morning I woke to see Morgana, his wife, outside the house. I was a little concerned, and decided to peek out the window as to what was going on. I felt so happy, and guilty, when I saw Thornton breaking it off with her.

He came inside, where I was pretending to just be looking at a picture that I'd just bought. He told me that he broke up with Morgana, and I asked him if he was okay. I was trying so hard to mask my excitement.
Then it happened. He kissed me.

It was the most amazing feeling ever.
I was shocked to see that only moments later, he got down on one knee. He was proposing marraige.

I didn't know what to do - it was all going so fast. It wasn't too long ago when we'd met, and we'd already come so far.
I quickly assessed everything in my mind. I wanted him. I needed a husband to help me create an immortal dynasty and save my mother.
I looked into his eyes. Could he provide everything I needed? Could he accept my fate?
His smile said it all.
I spoke the words "Yes, I will".

Even though it seemed to be a whirlwind romance, I knew I not only wanted this, but I needed this. It was the first step towards immortality. The first tiny step towards the freedom of my family.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Congrats to Thornton and Callisto but not so congrats for Morgana...
Also what are Calisto's traits.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
Hehe goodbye Morgana, congrats Callisto and Thornton! *confetti* ;D Is that a little too soon? ???

Offline Phyre

• Occult
A man who follows his heart and breaks up his steady relationship to be with you. That certainly shows Dynasty-potential.

Way to go Callisto! Let the wedding planning begin!

Also what are Calisto's traits.

I was wondering about this as well! She doesn't appear as insane as her mother - but maybe I'm mistaken!

Offline chrissie

• Townie
Great story! I actually think Callisto is even prettier than her mum! You have a great way of showing the emotion of the situation.