Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255153 times)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 4: The Wedding)
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2011, 06:09:22 AM »
Thanks everyone :)

Congrats to the happy couple! And I'm astonished by how pretty Thornton cleans up. (And Callisto, but we knew that. :) )
I think it's just with the sideburns gone!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 5: Closer)
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2011, 03:05:38 AM »
After the wedding, Thornton moved in with Agnes and I.

I sat him down, and showed him the book and the letter. I explained what I needed to do, and why I needed to do it. He nodded, but I wasn't sure if he believed me.
He reached out to take a look at the book for himself. It shocked us both to see the book glimmer for a second, then vanish.
He began to ask me if I was playing a prank, but when he saw the look on my face, he stopped. It was clear that he believed me. It was clear that he believed it all.

For the remainder of the day, I left Thornton to his thoughts so that it could all sink in. I was surprised when he approached me later and asked me if I wanted to be a mother.
Even though he hated children, he was willing to start a family with me. But it was more than that. It was his way of showing that he accepted the dynasty. He'd accepted me as I was, and he was willing to help. He was going to save my family.

I kept waking during the next night, needing to make multiple trips to the bathroom because I was feeling ill. In my mind, I ran over all the food I'd eaten the previous day, but nothing struck me as being possibly poisonous.

A number of hours later, I realised the reason for my illness. I was pregnant!

I was so excited knowing that I was going to be a mother. It made me feel closer to my own mother.
Surely, when she was pregnant with me, she would have felt this joyous, felt this anxious, felt this proud. This baby was going to change my life.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2011, 08:06:49 AM »
Congratulations to the expecting couple!

For some reason I can't help but see Luna in Callisto. Callisto just reminds of the way Luna was when she finally quit acting up and was approaching motherhood herself.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2011, 01:03:29 PM »
Yay! Congrats for the coming nooboo!!

TheGrimm

« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2011, 12:08:03 PM »
I found this site (and believe it or not, i have been playing the sims since the original version) just about a week ago.  After reading all 180+ pages of Pam's Dynasty (and believe me, it was well done), I decided to not only join, but to take the challenge myself.

With that said, I wanted to say kudos to the author on the Moons of Jupiter Dynasty.  Nice start!

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2011, 01:06:59 PM »
Yay for weddings and nooboos!!!  Luna would be so proud!  :)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2011, 01:49:25 AM »
I found this site (and believe it or not, i have been playing the sims since the original version) just about a week ago.  After reading all 180+ pages of Pam's Dynasty (and believe me, it was well done), I decided to not only join, but to take the challenge myself.

With that said, I wanted to say kudos to the author on the Moons of Jupiter Dynasty.  Nice start!
Thanks heaps Grimm! ;D I'm glad you enjoy it so far. I was fairly disappointed for my other dynasty to end, but it's nice to start again. Good luck with your dynasty, I'll be sure to read it.

Yay for weddings and nooboos!!!  Luna would be so proud!  :)
Thanks Kat :)
I think she would be too :)

I'm playing the Baby Boomer Challenge at the moment (and loving it!), so I won't have an update until after I'm done :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2011, 08:40:36 AM »
Before he met me,Thornton hated children. Because of this, I was surprised to find that he was a wonderful father-to-be. He read all the books, painted the nursery and even gave me massages every day.

I had heard that our neighbour, Geoffrey Landgraab, was a leading doctor and was even able to predict the gender of a child before it was born. I invited him over, eager to find out the gender of my baby.

But fate interrupted us. With a sudden rush of pain, I knew that Geoffrey would no longer need to tell me - the baby was on its way!

Moments later, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Her name would be Europa, the second moon of Jupiter.

After putting Europa in her crib, I felt odd. The pains were starting again. It took me a few seconds to understand what was happening - another baby was on the way!
I snuggled Europa's twin sister. She would be Cyllene, another moon of Jupiter.

Thornton came into the room, and as he snuggled his new born girls, I could see that something had changed within him. He was no longer the child-hating man he was before. His eyes showed everything; they let me into his mind and heart. He loved these two girls. He loved them, as I did. As though nothing in this world would ever compare to them. Nothing would ever tear down our love for them. They were the most precious beings on this Earth, and for them, Thornton and I would give our lives.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Authors note: Europa's traits are Loves the Outdoors and Friendly. Cyllene's traits are Loves the Outdoors and Artistic.

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2011, 08:42:19 AM »
Aww, cutie cutie cutie babies! You seem to have a spare, can I have her please?
LOL just kidding ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
Welcome Europa and Cyllene!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Congrats on the twins~! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
YAY for nooboos!! I miss nooboos.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Phyre

• Occult
Congratulations to the young parents! And good luck as well because with twin girls they're going to have their hands full!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Being so busy with the twins, none of us really paid attention to time. It came as a surprise to both Thornton and Agnes that their birthday's had already come around. They both celebrated alone - Agnes at the sculpting station that she'd been glued to since moving in, and Thornton across the road.

Our two little girls also aged into toddlers. I was amazed at how much they looked alike!

They both inherited my big eyes. The eyes reminded me of something. Something that I just couldn't put my finger on.
The only thing to help us tell them apart was that Europa had my eye colour, and Cyllene had Thornton's.
We dressed them in their favourite colours - Europa in Spiceberry and Cyllene in Spice Brown.

Thornton and I took turns in teaching the toddlers all the basics of life. I was so proud of how fast they learnt. They were definitely going to grow up to be smart girls.

Amongst teaching the toddlers their skills, I noticed a change in Agnes. She seemed more happy. She seemed more alive. She was almost skipping around the house.
One day, I was rushing around trying to organise the toddlers lunch when I noticed Agnes with someone else. She was with a man.
I couldn't tell who he was, but I could tell that they were both infatuated with each other by the way they were staring into each other's eyes.

I left them be, and after a few hours had passed, Agnes came to me wanting to tell me some news. I was shocked when she said she was pregnant!

Before I had time to ask who the father was, she had to rush to the toilet to throw up. I went back to the toddlers, excited for Agnes, but also quite curious as to who the father could be.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
Happy birthday everyone! Congrats to Agnes and Chris?  ;D I love Chris and I'm hoping lol.

anything