Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 186863 times)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2010, 09:54:29 AM »
My typing skills are non-existent. I use the "hunt and peck" method with both index fingers.  :D Typing and knowledge of proper grammar are two different skill sets.

Some stuff that jumped out from the last page:

simeolens
realised
Too (when it should have been to)
stated
its (with no apostrophe)
sandwitchs
exitable
renouned
chinese (no capitalization)
treleporter

-------

I'm only pointing this stuff out to you because you asked. Don't sweat it and get all self-conscious now. Just be more aware.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2010, 01:33:33 PM »
I'll change them now, I sometimes think that I should keep a dictionary on the desk - I use the type without looking at the screen method.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2010, 02:56:52 PM »
My typing skills are non-existent. I use the "hunt and peck" method with both index fingers.  :D Typing and knowledge of proper grammar are two different skill sets.

No way.  You are way too fast to be using the hunt and peck method.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2010, 09:33:14 AM »
I left off a while ago and hav not played much since but here it goes.

I kicked pluto out because he was annoying me, I needed to let him run his own life, it was hard getting 4 sims ready in the morining. Daisy is still with us because I want her to have a nice man, I've got a foreigner lined up and he should be arriving on sunday, she is almost friends with him (he is Chinese)

Wu then went into labour and came out with the final child of Generation 3 - It was a Boy!!! I called him Barney!!!! Fred & Barney were suggested by Pam. So thanks! He has got Friendly and Good as traits I never really go into politics much so thats what he is lined up for.

Thas all for now!

HOUSE TOUR NOW UP! - Page 1 for Links

POLL RUNNING - Page 1 for Links

TheLostGirls

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2010, 10:03:20 PM »
Hey samoht love the legacy, I don't have the patience past the 4th generation on mine, but we will see. I love the Disney themes for the 2nd generation

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2010, 04:30:05 AM »
Its wierd that the moment I started this I never really played without cheats but now it feels really boring to use cheats  ;D You should just try it a little bit at a time, at the moment I don't feel like playing, some people take months to just finish but others just a few weeks.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2010, 05:17:31 AM »
It's been ages since my last update, but I am afraid you will have to wait!  :-\  I have been doing the Nectar Making Challenge and I still have not finished (Week 4). The deadline is also in sight, so I am using all possible Sim time to play that - which isn't working out well!

This may seem a long way away, but the next heir poll is up with the link on the first page. I am not expecting you to start voting until they are teens, but it is up. I would also like some suggestions on Generation 4 Name Theme, it has to be well known characters (Cartoon for now) at least 4 names for boys and girls. Disney Mickey Mouse and The Flinstones have already been chosen.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

djlee777

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2010, 12:47:14 AM »
I love reading this, how about Robert like spongebob, Patrick, sandy, Edward like sqward, can't think of anything else

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2010, 03:31:31 AM »
I played the Characters yesterday afternoon so time for an update!

Well Barney has just been born, Fred was 4 days from ageing up and was well a B in school. Daisy's foreign friend arrived, they wooed, romanced, married and got kicked out.  :( I also just realised that Pluto had moved into Agnes's old home on the hill, coincidence? Wu is a skill point from maxing logic and got a job in medicine and is now level four, Dafy is level 6 in Journalism, Mikey and Agnes are 85 days old, and I mainly want Agnes to live longer because well, she has five thousand book royalties which I want, just hope she lives till Sunday! All of Mikey and Agnes's Friends are crossing the divide now. Fred aged up and got Great Kisser as his 4th trait and here he is. (Looks like Wu if you ask me)

Barney aged up into a toddler and was having his skills taught to him by Mikey. Then the family went to Egypt as a last treat for Mikey and Agnes, even if they had a calm no adventure holiday. Dafy went exploring crazy though, he even found me my first mummy!

The Collection Room is coming along great, its been expanded, we have lots of ore, rocks, jewels, relics, fragments, insects. That's all for now!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2010, 10:12:02 AM »
I have decided that with four boys and one girl born into the family I want them to have Girls for Gen 4 so four girl names please!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2010, 10:32:33 AM »
I have decided that with four boys and one girl born into the family I want them to have Girls for Gen 4 so four girl names please!

How about the four seasons? — Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. You might even tailor their traits around your own perceptions of each season. If I were to do it I guess I'd make Spring Family-Oriented since spring is the season when things are born again and growing. Summer could be very romantic and "hot." Fall is the season with the prettiest colors, so maybe focus on artistic — a painter? A Winter girl might be cold and unromantic. Possibly a hard driving career woman uninterested in men/children. Who knows? 

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2010, 12:01:04 PM »
I really like the idea that Metro mentioned about the four seasons.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2010, 04:32:51 PM »
I might go with that idea! I suppose they probably have been characters along the line somewhere!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2010, 05:18:03 PM »
Except that in a legacy, the player can't choose the traits of the kids.  It has to be a random roll of the dice.

Some ideas:  The Jetsons, Warner Brothers cartoons, and I'm sure you'd find some ideas with a Google search of "cartoon characters."
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2010, 11:04:58 AM »
Except that in a legacy, the player can't choose the traits of the kids.  It has to be a random roll of the dice.

yeah thats the real rules, but, I'm mainly following the no cheats part.

anything