Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 186847 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #525 on: May 12, 2011, 02:25:10 AM »
I don't know, that's only happened to me once and I stopped playing that file. Sorry, hope you get it figured out.

I hope to try and get them to the new house this Weekend. Let's just hope it doesn't become complicated.  :-\
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #526 on: May 12, 2011, 02:13:37 PM »
On a happier note - 26,000 Views!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - A Wedding Present...
« Reply #527 on: May 13, 2011, 03:16:49 PM »
         Dear Diary...

Many of my Ancestors wrote Diaries, mine is the first to be shared. I am Jessie Character, the Eighth Generation Heir to the Family Title, I got married this Morning, an hour after that my Grandfather, who I loved dearly, died of old age. He died with a smile and was ready to go, I guess we were just not ready for him to go, having just lost my Grandmother. Ti has been great, I wouldn't trade that Morning for anything, I would change the Afternoon. We all went home after the Burial, there were wedding presents and Ti decided to open some to cheer everyone up, we opened them all, the usual, Blenders, Toasters, Wine Glasses and a Stuffed Toy from Mum and Dad. Hinting or what! Dad's getting Old though, I think he just wants to see his Grandchild. Like Grandpa saw all of his. There was one left unwrapped, it was an envelope adressed to 'Jessie, Ti and the Future Characters. it was Grandpa's writing. We opened it all together and revealed a Blue Print and a Map Location to a building. That is why I am standing outside, still in my Wedding Gown.

Looking at the House my Grandpa had built for us. A Huge Mansion. It's not ready to move in completely, electronics and plumbing needs to go in as well as flooring and wall paper. I love it though. Thanks Grandpa...

Jessie

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #528 on: May 13, 2011, 03:23:03 PM »
I managed to get them out but I decided that a Smaller Lot may help lower any lag or rendering problems so I went with the Old Wolfe House which was Buldozed, that whole Street was, actually most of SV is demolished now!  ;D I did some catching up with the other Family Members and it took ages with two Households!

Corinna and Michael moved into the old Bachelor House with their Son Aric, maybe not just Aric...  ;) Tenille ditched Arlo, well Arlo tried flirting with Tenille's sister and bamn, Tenille is now with Dean Lassiter, her Boss. He is okay looking and they are married and expecting. They stayed in Tom and Amy's House even though Tom and Amy are gone. Tera and Sam got married and moved in together at the Sekemoto House, Gloria went with her parents, the Chimes rang again! Alana married a guy she knew and married and moved out, Chase married a girl Alana knew and they moved out. Jena is still a teen.

The House so far:-

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #529 on: May 13, 2011, 05:56:26 PM »
The house looks great!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #530 on: May 14, 2011, 02:34:16 PM »
The house looks fantastic!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #531 on: May 14, 2011, 02:41:02 PM »
Thanks Esther! I changed the Outside of the House, it's now in a Grey sort of Brickwork and stone type thing, I think it looks quite good. I really want to get this House done but had to help in the Garden Today and tomorrow plus I have to do some WW2 History Project! I just want the House done and dusted for Generation 8 in the main family! Generation 8 is on it's way via Chase and Alana Young, Penelope's Kids. There will *fingers crossed* be only Four Kids in the Generation 8 Main pick, if there are five then that's okay but the fifth name I don't like much... I've done the Kitchen and it turned out okay, it's oranges and yellows. You would not believe it, it used to take 15 Minutes + to load the Characters, it's 2 Minutes now! I know that's unfurnished but I hope it stays low!  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #532 on: May 14, 2011, 02:51:52 PM »
had to help in the Garden Today and tomorrow plus I have to do some WW2 History Project!
Ugh, I hate it when you get those huge projects to do. I have to do them every week... Ugh. But gardening's fun! :D
I just realized that I haven't posted before. I'm an idiot to miss this! I've been skulking in a back corner somewhere, I gotta say, you are a fantastic writer! ;D
Wowwowwow. Gorgeous house, I wanna build like that! :'(

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #533 on: May 14, 2011, 02:54:46 PM »
You're welcome. I also forgot to say congrats on 26,000 views! That's impressive. I believe it took 15 plus minutes to load! Mine took a long time and I am only on generation 3. I cleaned out my caches and it's a little better. I'm hoping when I do a uninstall, defrag and reinstall it will be a lot faster.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #534 on: May 14, 2011, 03:01:31 PM »
Awww Thanks MissMaths!  :) I suppose attacking things with a Hedge Cutter is kind of Fun!  ;D This is the last History Project I will do at this School, next year it's GCSE's. My target is a Level 8 for this and that's the highest level!  :o

Wowwowwow. Gorgeous house, I wanna build like that!

You should have seen my Sims 2 Houses! Just practice and you will get better, I can garuntee it! This House I actually built one wall at a time, that Front bit with the Ivy was first and everything else built around it.  ;)

You're welcome. I also forgot to say congrats on 26,000 views! That's impressive. I believe it took 15 plus minutes to load! Mine took a long time and I am only on generation 3. I cleaned out my caches and it's a little better. I'm hoping when I do a uninstall, defrag and reinstall it will be a lot faster.

Thanks Esther! I sometimes wonder how many people actually ready this but don't post, I also moved my Pictures to my Folder for Sims 3 in my D Drive, wish I didn't. I had 999 Screenshots in my Sims 3 Folder!  ;D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #535 on: May 16, 2011, 05:09:22 PM »
I think it is easier for me to just post a link to the new Folder I made for the new House. The House is not completely done but I am quite pleased with it, plus the save/load time seems to be quite good!  :D

The Character Legacy Home, Picture Tour.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - House Tour!
« Reply #536 on: May 16, 2011, 11:29:22 PM »
Wow that's amazing!! Awesome!

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #537 on: May 17, 2011, 05:02:59 AM »
Oh...
my...
goodness.
Beautiful!
*faints in awe* :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #538 on: May 22, 2011, 02:30:00 PM »
I have a reason I have been neglecting the Characters, well I need a family that I like to test a certain expansion pack... Jessie has not had her Child yet. Oh Woops did I forget that part?  :P

But yeah, the reason I have not played them is because I am waiting out for Generations at which point I will be playing thm a lot to just get the hang of Generations!  :)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #539 on: May 22, 2011, 02:38:46 PM »
Totally understandable!

anything