Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 184760 times)

CandyHeartedSim

Re: The Character Legacy - House Tour!
« Reply #540 on: May 23, 2011, 02:30:45 AM »
 :o That house is amazing! I wish I was skilled in the building/decorating part :(

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #541 on: May 23, 2011, 02:40:31 AM »
:o That house is amazing! I wish I was skilled in the building/decorating part :(

Thanks! I might get some more building work done, I want to get the Town up and running before Generations. (It isn't at the moment becaused I bulldozed half of it)  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #542 on: May 23, 2011, 03:13:56 PM »
Thanks! I might get some more building work done, I want to get the Town up and running before Generations. (It isn't at the moment becaused I bulldozed half of it)  ;)

I would never bulldoze the town, as I'd Never get round to building the rest  :D Saying that, I just built a really nice house for my "new" Legacy  ;)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #543 on: June 04, 2011, 06:38:58 AM »
The Current House needs work still, I realised it will be horror raising a Baby/Toddler in that House with the current inside arrangements. I'm going to go fix things then play some Generations!  ;)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #544 on: June 04, 2011, 07:22:18 AM »
Sorry for Double Post but can't edit posts on my mobile and this is serious.

I can't get the Characters to interact with each other! I can't click on the other members of the Household! I hope it's just temporary! :/

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #545 on: June 04, 2011, 07:28:04 AM »
Sorry for Double Post but can't edit posts on my mobile and this is serious.

I can't get the Characters to interact with each other! I can't click on the other members of the Household! I hope it's just temporary! :/

Surely a Generations/patch problem. Fingers crossed for you. :-\
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #546 on: June 04, 2011, 07:31:08 AM »
Surely a Generations/patch problem. Fingers crossed for you. :-\
^What he said. Hoping you can get it fixed! *sits, hoping*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #547 on: June 29, 2011, 12:49:56 PM »
I know it has been ages since I last posted in this Thread but I still have been unable to fix this Glitch. I found my Back-Up Before the Save and they were all there in their beds and what not and am able to select each one of them, until 30 Sim Seconds Later they all Reset and I can't click on them anymore, they seem to be able to interact via Free Will though. My Only other Save is from the Move which may still include Jerry and not have Jessie and Ti married. I am about to reopen my game to beg and pray that it is all Fixed and that I don't have to try moving to a new Town, besides this Town has the largest population of Characters ever!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Its fixed! :D I evicted them then put them back in and I could interact again! A simple fix that took ages to find! Lol.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I am pathetic at updating this Legacy, I know! So sorry again to let you down all the time. I played for about 1 Day and then ended up being Side Tracked into Building the Town. I'm so relieved that I fixed this Bug! So here are Three Pictures, One is some Important News about Rabbit and the Other Two are setting the scene.  ;)

So some Major News, Rabbit has completed her Life Time Want of becoming the Emporess of Evil! No Red Glow yet however!

Now, Bezz has been frequenting the Beach lately, not for any bad reasons or anything but well...

Let's just say she is not alone in frequenting the Beach...

That was a terrible mini-mini update and I owe you all one big one so that is my task for the next week or so. I have a History Project due in like Two Weeks so a bit stressful!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Bug Fixed! Woo!
« Reply #550 on: July 06, 2011, 11:10:39 AM »
Oh, I'm so glad the problems are fixed! Such a relief. :)

Congrats to Rabbit, she looks great in that uniform! Ooh, I see Bezz is falling in love? Can't wait for the next update, such a cliffhanger! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #551 on: July 27, 2011, 05:57:45 PM »
I've been running out of steam. I don't like the House they are in, it is too constricting. I've tried another House but that is just too big for me to furnish. I can't win, Lol. I don't know whether to maybe try a new town or just wait it out and gain the enthusiasm back again.

Meanwhile, Rabbit didn't like how her Sister seemed to be aging much faster than she was so Rabbit spent a few days mastering a technique while staying with Penelope...

Rabbit was there to cheer her on, then helped Pen with a new wardrobe.

Back at home, Bezz, Rabbit and Jessie had a brief conversation about something that will be revealed at a later date.

Oh and Jessie is getting larger!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #552 on: July 28, 2011, 09:02:17 AM »
I've just realised how extended this Family is, all of Jerry and Star's kids have children, Toms kids all have kids now as well. Even Penelope is a Grandmother! I can't move them to a new town, they'd lose most of their family. Although maybe Woody would have had a better chance at finding a Girl to go to Prom with that he wasn't related to...  :P

New Chapters coming up.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #553 on: July 28, 2011, 09:24:02 AM »
Bezz in Love

Ah, don't they just look so happy? Total bliss in the mornings...

I don't know who is glowing more, the fire or Rabbit?

This is Woody's Best Friend and well... I forgot his name. Well they are Best Friends forever, I also gave his friend a makeover.

Meanwhile 5 Star Celebs, Penelope and Alexander Young were giving the Papz a show...

Chase Young however scoffed burgers.

This is Chase's Wife, Rosaline (Not sure about spelling there). They also have a Son called Xavier.

I also saw a popular man, he is still alive and kicking, I'm sure you can see who it is by face recognition.

Slowly but surely, Bezz gets closer to her man, Zebulon Whiting. He is a Tattoo Artist, when he goes to work magic tattoos appear on him, Lol. More importantly, he is Single!

Then she follows him, she just can't wait any longer.

It didn't take long to get into the Swing of things.

Bezz decided to get a Tattoo, on her back, courtesy of her Zeb.

Shortly after that there was an unexpected development, I completely forgot my time scheduel you see so it was a bit of a 'What, Now?" moment...

To be continued...

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Bezz in Love...
« Reply #554 on: July 28, 2011, 09:30:23 AM »
Awesome updates there! Glad to see the Characters back.

Wauw! Arlo is still there, lol? I know this is a dumb question, but are those 5-star celebs townies? Like, that whole Young family? Or did you create them?

anything