Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 184737 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2010, 01:14:21 PM »
It is official.

Daisy Character was pregnant! She looked like a heavily pregnant woman. I'll bring news on the kid when he appears on the family tree!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2010, 05:04:11 PM »
Still no news on Daisy yet, sorry!

Fred just completed his LTW and got a job in sports, Barney grew up shedding some of his ugliness, but not his nose. He is level 7 in Athletic and level 4 in handiness. Wu completed her LTW and is now bringing in 2500 a day. We now have 7 partnerships, collection room is building back up, Fred goes on a few trips to find Tiberium and is successful each time.  :( He also fell in love, but she refused his engagment. Then I found out her traits are slob and klepto, something else not good, but she isn't important now and she was dumped. The family keeps going up to 60000 then down to 20000 as more partnerships are added and more bought out. Money is not a problem now. Daisy got preggers just in time as Liang, her husband, is now an Elder according to the family tree. The home phone rings of news of deaths. Mikey and Agnes keep coming out at night, playing on the consoles, napping in the beds, etc. Anyways a normal-ish day in Character House!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2010, 06:44:36 PM »
Thanks for the update.  I edited your post a little for typos and punctuation.  If you use Preview before posting, it can let you catch things before they hit the forum and prevents all the editing.  And sorry if I got anything wrong with the edits.  Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm making a good correction.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2010, 02:25:15 AM »
Yeagm sorry Pam. I am now going to start typing them in OpenOffice (a Word like program which is free) so that should help!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2010, 02:46:06 PM »
Update!

Ok So... After Being Rejected, and all that jazz, Fred went into I only break space rocks and Work mood. I just got a Tiberium thanks to him, I found if you put the board breaking thing in the Garden then more Gems are found, don't ask why It just did for me, I also got a Pink Gem! Two Soulpieces and lots of Rainbow and Luminous Gems! Daisy has a son called – Edgardo? He is Easily Impressed, Clumsy and Hates Art, I expected better from Daisy! But anyway after that Barney is doing okay in his job, Dafy and Wu are now retired. But here is the best part Fred met a woman and he popped the Question and she accepted! WOOO! (overreacting) He married the maid, which was good cause she ended up being a Klepto... Her name Lana her traits are Hopeless Romantic, Neat, Charismatic, Kleptomaniac and something else which I can't remember her LTW is Super Popular but I am going to make her be a Stay at Home mum cause Its going be a big Family this time, aiming for the Surrounded by Family LTW she is just on 9500 LTHP so won't be long! Some Pics of Dafy and Wu as elders and more importantly the newest member! Fred an Lana have already done the deed and I heard some chimes!

Here she is!

ummm, does it need a title?  ;)

Awww some Elder Photos now...

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2010, 02:59:40 PM »
The maids are always so pretty.  She'll add some nice genes to the family legacy.  It will also be interesting to see if any of her children get a hidden trait from her being a maid.  I'm not sure if one exists, but I think I heard something like not making messes.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2010, 03:00:33 PM »
I wonder... I stopped having the maid service and just got her to do it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2010, 04:42:22 AM »
More News!

I am sad to say Pluto will die alone with no children as he is now an Elder no reltionship no child.  :(
Fred and Barney are level 5 in their careers, I have two more tiberium ready to transform! I keep having to add new tables for the gems, As I said before that Fred and Lana had some fun and made a a little tune, well here is where it lead them, opposit the art gallery!  ;D

Meet Daphne and Velma Character (I think you should know them  ;))

Daphne is left and Velma is right!

Daphne is going to be a chef but has these traits - Brave and Exitable

Velma is going to be a hacker! - Genius and Loner

Lana has to save up to 20000 LTHP to change her traits so I can change her LTW to Surrounded by Family, neither Fred or Lana got any for the twins because they only got the Boy Wish, even after three apples which normally works they had girls! I think we may have a Fred Jr because If they get five kids then there are Five in the Mystery Inc. Gang!

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2010, 07:21:40 AM »
Regarding the apples I believe you need to eat at least 8 to make it stick...  ;)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2010, 08:08:56 AM »
Ok thanks Margerita! Hopefully Its triplets next as Fred has the fertility treatment, If there has to be two sets of twins then one will be called Scrappy.  ;D

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2010, 09:41:43 AM »
Ok thanks Margerita! Hopefully Its triplets next as Fred has the fertility treatment, If there has to be two sets of twins then one will be called Scrappy.  ;D
Glad to help!  ;D
I remember when my first sim babies came, the 3 girls at once, thank god grand dad was a stay at homie so that he could help out! Have at least two sims on duty for triplets, it keeps you and your sims from going crazy due to crying...

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2010, 11:51:15 AM »
I may have to scarp the Five kids Idea for now, well until Dafy of Wu dies... Which is dispointing, So  there wil probably end up being six kids, There are seven sims in the household, one is about to move out, then Lana will give birth... Woops did that slip out  ;D nah it was planned, I have a nice Girl planned for Barney, they get married and moved out! The family now has over 150000!!!! That is the most my Sims have ever got, without my cheating skillz! So now to get Barney to marry his gal, she moves in, I move them out etc. Barney's Gal is also evil so, not having her in the house when theres toddlers! omg, can't keep my mouth shut today!

Daphne

Velma

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2010, 02:32:59 PM »
http://samoht04characterlegacy.blogspot.com/ - Vote if you read the Story! Just wondering how many peoples read my Story?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2010, 02:00:26 PM »
Family Member Update

- Mortimer Goth has died (finaly!)

- Daphne and Velma are now kids

- Lana was pregnant and gave birth to a bouncing boy Shaggy, Virtuoso and Nerotic (You can guess why on the Neurotic part!)

Some PICS!

Velma

ARGH Daphne Blinked!

Shaggy

Other than that Life is good! Lana and Fred are going to make the next one/two/three editions! (Never can be sure with Fertility Treatment)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2010, 02:26:27 PM »
Did the girls age up with that hair on their own or did you change it?

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog