Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 186833 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Finished, Generation 10 has arrived!
« Reply #795 on: October 23, 2011, 05:40:31 PM »
Gosh, I'm late! (Sorry, I had no internet!) Congratulations on finishing and yey for the Characters! This was a brilliant story to read and I can't wait for the continuation. :D

Thank you Fez! Once my Pets euthoria has died down I'll start something, probably just getting Panther to Young Adult, then I'll have some fun.  :-X

It took a while, interrupted by my dad and the football, but I've just read theoughthe whole legacy! Congratulations, and you did a great job!

Wow, thank you!   :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Finished, Generation 10 has arrived!
« Reply #796 on: October 30, 2011, 04:40:31 AM »
A New Home

I've wanted to talk to you about my Life. It is strange to look back on. I mean here I am, in this new Town. I don't know anybody here but it is amazing. A real Community. I wasn't always here though. My Life began in Sunset Valley. I was the Tenth Generation of Characters to live there, I guess my Mother got bored, she hated it there really. You got what you wanted when you wanted. We owned everything. So she made a choice. My whole Family came with us. Apart from my Dad.

Great-Grandma Jessie, Grandad Bugs and Grandma Jelly came with us.

Great-Grandad Ti-Ning also came, he went where Great-Grandma Jessie went. Even Great-Great-Grandma Rabbit came, she showed no signs of ever leaving us. I don't blame her though, she was the last of Generation 6 still alive. I suspect her knowledge of Logic helped her stay alive though.

Mum and Uncle are still very close, they're Twins but the closest Twins I have seen. I don't think they could stand being split up.

I never really liked the town we moved to, it was nice, just not my style. That's why the moment I turned Young Adult I left for new horizons, as they say. I just wanted to show you my Life and what built up to my decision to leave my Family. Once I have finished the Story of my Youth, I'd like to document the Story of my entire life. Although I think there is someone I want to document it with.

Although I couldn't imagine life without Rabbit Character, only she could spend days on end with those goggles, even at such a young age I remember her like this. She has to be one of the biggest Characters in the family. I don't think anyone can live up to her name.

If you have not realised yet, I'm Panther Character. The last of this Legacy. I don't want to live off anothers Legacy anymore, I want to forge a new life, this is how I achieved that new life...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

Re: The Character Legacy - Finished, The Story goes on...
« Reply #797 on: October 30, 2011, 09:18:06 AM »
Don't keep us in suspense too long! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #798 on: November 02, 2011, 01:14:11 PM »
Yey for Panther! Ooh, this is exciting! :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #799 on: November 08, 2011, 02:24:50 PM »
Reunited

I suppose I owe my childhood to my Great-Grandparents. They'd organized everything for me, they made sure that I'd grow up like any ordinary child would and surrounded by my family. To do that they made a choice and I am always grateful for that.

They moved out to their own little Cottage, it was specially made for them, they'd planned ahead. It had all their needs catered for and we could visit them everyday. Everyone was sad for them to be moving out, we'd always been together before that. Not that I remembered at the time.

Mum told me why they did it, ever since she left Sunset Valley she had been getting depressed, she missed Dad. I did as well, even though before that I never saw him that much, we were always busy or he was always busy.

So when Mum found out that Grandma Jessie and Grandpa Ti-Ning had moved out to allow Dad to move in with us she was overjoyed! I'm glad I was given a chance to grow up with a Father, not that I wouldn't have managed, it's just all those stories and truths you hear about people saying they just wish their father was there or their mother was around, I'm glad I had both of them.

Mum and Dad were teenage lovers, they still are, last I saw of them anyway. I have not seen them in a while, I know they are alive, I write to them and they write back, telling me how things are.

That day when Dad joined us in our new home he proposed to Mum, she agreed of course. She loved him. He loved her.

That was also my first main experience with those parasites. I was what they call a three star, as a child anyway. My family were all the five stars, the most famous people in Sunset Valley, with many Celebrities and then we move to this small town, where even a one star would be considered a super star. I'm glad we bought those big gates after a few days.

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
« Reply #800 on: November 08, 2011, 06:36:58 PM »
Awesome!  The story continues! ;D
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Sarah_n07

« Reply #801 on: November 17, 2011, 10:33:18 AM »
Can't believe it! Almost spent 2 hours reading your Legacy Story! You're a great writer!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #802 on: November 17, 2011, 01:33:01 PM »
Don't keep us in suspense too long! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

I am really suffering lately, so far everyday this week I have come home and been too exhausted or not have the will to go upstairs, so I've stayed down and sat by the fire watching TV. So tired and wish it was friday today.  :-\

Yey for Panther! Ooh, this is exciting! :D

Thanks Fez!  :)

Awesome!  The story continues! ;D

This bit is just a little extra, let's just say - filling the gaps...

Can't believe it! Almost spent 2 hours reading your Legacy Story! You're a great writer!

Wow, thank you for reading the whole thing!  :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #803 on: November 20, 2011, 12:08:48 PM »
Everybody loves a Toddler

I loved my family, thing is they were just too boring for me. It's like once they completed their goals they just gave up, apart from Grandma Rabbit though, she is such an inspiration to me, if only people looked up to her. So in that sense I kept things lively...

I learnt to talk early on, earlier than I let on. So it probably surprised my Mother when my first word was fire.

I don't really remember much of Grandma when I was young, she spent most of her time in her "office" that had no doors or stairs. She just managed to get in there everyday, making explosions and stuff.

I was... really happy... when I learnt to walk. According to this photo anyway.

I really did love my Mother though, leaving her was hard but I couldn't stand the lifeless town we lived in. I couldn't stand that I got whatever I wanted because of who they were not me. I asked her to come with me, her and Dad and the whole family but they said no.

Looking back you realise how innocent you were as a Child. Then you think of what you have achieved since that time, I think you should be proud and pleased at that point.

One thing I do remember is my bedroom. We had a nice house, it was just small and I had the smallest room.

It probably wasn't very good for me seeing this everyday. Grandpa, I call him Bugs though because he hates being called Grandpa, playing his guitar dressed in his underwear.

Grandma Jelly loved me as well, she was always busy but she always made time for me and helped me learn how to use the toilet.

I remember being upset about Mummy leaving me behind when she went to a party, I know why now but not then. She was getting married after all...

Bugs looked after me that night.

Until Dad came home. I want to remember him, like in moments like this.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #804 on: December 18, 2011, 06:15:10 PM »
Mystical Memories

There is one memory that stands out in my life. I hardly remember it but I do, if that makes sense. I was very young but my Mum took me to see it one night and it stuck with me to this day. It all started with the lights in the Sky...

I remember seeing it for the first time and how my Mum was so happy to see it at the same time. She hugged me close and together we watched it.

That was the night I saw a Unicorn. A memory that will engrave itself in your mind forever.

Mum was drawn to it, as it was to her. It let her touch it, I had been to frightened to go near it, that and my Mum would not allow it. She always said she didn't know how sharp that horn was. She said that when we die we would go with the Reaper and if we did good in our life we would go to the home of the Unicorns. I hope she is right. I hope that when I die I see that Unicorn again and this time I will stroke it.

I have seen a Unicorn since this event. However none has been so magical to me as this was. Maybe it was just the best memory I have with my Mother. Maybe it's just seeing your first Unicorn. Who knows but I want to see that beautiful creature once again.

Until next time...

Panther

loveSims

« Reply #805 on: December 19, 2011, 06:11:30 AM »
Beautiful update! You are such a good writer :)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #806 on: December 19, 2011, 01:02:12 PM »
That was lovely. :) Like loveSims said, you really have such a talent for writing.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #807 on: December 19, 2011, 02:13:05 PM »
Beautiful update! You are such a good writer :)

Thank you Lovesims!  :)

That was lovely. :) Like loveSims said, you really have such a talent for writing.

Thank you Fez!  :D

The Story should be about finished by Christmas. Then the real story will start...  ;)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #808 on: December 20, 2011, 10:37:44 AM »
Childhood Blur

To be honest with you my Childhood was a blur. I remember playing. Lot's of playing. Childhood flies by so quickly and you rarely remember it. They do say that time flies by when you're having fun. I looked at some photos my family took and well I got up to a lot.

I do remember one thing especially though: Grandma Rabbit burnt to a crisp.

Huh, I even look kind of cute in this one.

Haha, I remember my first major experience with Sparkles. They are one of those things that stays the same all the time and even at my age now I still felt the same sensations as I did back then.

Yeah, I went through a faze of Cowboys. I didn't realise I looked this silly though.

I'll stop commentating, your lucky I share these with you, these are vaguely embarrassing!

This was Pink, I miss that doll, kind of odd though, it's not like it was like a real person.

I liked to think that I was the King of the Family then.

Or Captain of the Ship we were on...

But then you grow up and it gets so much grumpier. I prefer to forget my Teen years but I'll show you the highlights next time. Not that much exiting happened to me. Well I did get a new wardrobe and hairstyle but that was a bit over the top now that I look back. Maybe more extreme than what I grew up in.

Until the next time we speak. I'm off, people to see and all that. I don't want to give much away but today is the day something great happens in my life. Although many great things have happened since I left Appaloosa Plains. I hope to in some way share my life with you after I left Appaloosa Plains. Although I think someone else has captured my life with theirs perfectly.

Panther

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #809 on: December 20, 2011, 11:15:37 AM »
Aww, Panther's found his love! ^_^ I can't wait to hear about his teenage years!