Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 184670 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Meet Elmer... One of a kind...
« Reply #615 on: August 22, 2011, 06:16:13 PM »
Elmer Fudd, he is the Hunter in looney toons and is always 'Hunting Wabbits'.  :D He even has a language setting for Google!

Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #616 on: August 22, 2011, 06:24:13 PM »
Elmer Fudd, he is the Hunter in looney toons and is always 'Hunting Wabbits'.  :D He even has a language setting for Google!

That language setting part made me laugh out loud, lol. :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #617 on: August 22, 2011, 06:27:03 PM »
I really couldn't think of a name apart from Elmer, they both were on the same show so I went with it, Elmer in my game is going to be a Fisherman.

P.s - Elmer Fudd is my Language setting for Google.  ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #618 on: August 22, 2011, 06:28:45 PM »
I really couldn't think of a name apart from Elmer, they both were on the same show so I went with it, Elmer in my game is going to be a Fisherman.

P.s - Elmer Fudd is my Language setting for Google.  ;D

Ooh, watch out we might just have a slight dilemma when choosing the heir. ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #619 on: August 22, 2011, 06:32:30 PM »
Ooh, watch out we might just have a slight dilemma when choosing the heir. ;)

Yeah, We shall just have to see though, I'd rather not end with a Ghost Generation 10 though. That can be fixed with Ambrosia can't it if it does swing to Elmer? I have the ingredients just not the Chef.

Oh and if anyone is interested the House is nearly done and might be available for upload, but only if people are interested.  :)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #620 on: August 22, 2011, 06:42:18 PM »
Yeah, We shall just have to see though, I'd rather not end with a Ghost Generation 10 though. That can be fixed with Ambrosia can't it if it does swing to Elmer? I have the ingredients just not the Chef.

Oh and if anyone is interested the House is nearly done and might be available for upload, but only if people are interested.  :)
You could always play until Gen. 10 hits YA, then you could see other Gen. 10 children.
I'm interested in the house.  :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #621 on: August 22, 2011, 06:44:37 PM »
I have plans for Generation 10 and it only involves one Sim... Lol I can't give much away for several reasons.  ;) I'll just say that the Character Legacy will live on, in one form or the other...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #622 on: August 22, 2011, 07:58:45 PM »
Welcome Elmer!How did such a cutie die of old age before he was born?!  hehe   
I am going to back up Chronic on the ghost potion thing.  I remember it being said somewhere I'm just not sure where anymore but you have gone a step above and beyond because this is the first photograph documentation I've seen of it actually working and not just talk.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #623 on: August 28, 2011, 07:07:01 AM »
I just have to say that Bugs is an exceedingly handsome little boy.  I love his name, too.  It might be my favorite Character name so far. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #624 on: August 28, 2011, 07:29:07 AM »
Welcome Elmer!How did such a cutie die of old age before he was born?!  hehe   
I am going to back up Chronic on the ghost potion thing.  I remember it being said somewhere I'm just not sure where anymore but you have gone a step above and beyond because this is the first photograph documentation I've seen of it actually working and not just talk.

Lol, I don't know, I'm still trying to think of a place to put his tombstone.  ;)

I just have to say that Bugs is an exceedingly handsome little boy.  I love his name, too.  It might be my favorite Character name so far. 

Yes he is! Now that you mention it it does seem like an awesome name, Lol. Which was your favourite name before Bugs?

I would have an update for you now if I hadn't of tried to save Elmer to CAS, ten minutes later and still the 'Processing' wheel was going. I've found out that Elmer is Blonde though, from his Grandparents (Rabbit and Alex), although I won't know his Eye Colour.  ;) I lost most of my update, although I think I saved most of any of the Wardrobe Changes in CAS so that shouldn't take too long. Does anyone know if saving a Ghost to CAS always results in what just happened to me?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #625 on: August 29, 2011, 05:34:28 AM »
Sorry for the double post but the game crashed for a Second time.  :-\ This time I was throwing a party at a Venue, I selected the 'Throw Party At ...' option and it took me to Map View, then it glitched and did that distorted object/graphic glitch where a huge graphic glitch glitches across the map, minimizing the game and opening it up again normally fixes it except this time when I went back in the game had stopped responding. It might have been because I had testingcheats on from a previous game save and didn't turn it off but I don't know, I've started noticing this glitch in my Dynasty as well now.  :(

EDIT: I had 44 Files in my DCBackup so I cleared those and my Cache files. (The safe ones I hope, Lol) Then I removed all the games saves to a place on my D Drive that I don't use, so any for fun games. Now I only have four save games, the Characters, Jades, Walkers and my Regen Project. I'll let you know how things go.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #626 on: August 29, 2011, 06:22:09 PM »
It seems to have all cleared up now, the game is also running a bit better. I had 1.5 GB in my Save Files. I managed to get a lot done!

Ghosts and Gnomes

Bugs has been staying awake for long nights lately, I don't know why but I keep finding him talking to his Grandmother or Father when he is about to pass out, I think it's because he asks for a Bed time story instead of just going to sleep.

Jelly Bean is good about going to sleep and actually likes it because it's a whole new experience... Just like going to the toilet...

Every night it's a race for the Ghosts to see who will reach Woody's bed first, tonights winner is... Wu! (Gen 2 Spouse)

I have had my first confirmation that the Inventing Gnomes are indeed still around, from 10% to 99%, for once they are wanted.

Alex spends all the time he has with his family lately.

I found them! The Gnomes! Harry, Ron and Dumbledore. Then there is Creep 1 and 2.

This is Hermione.

And no I couldn't resist, Ron and Hermione:

Here is Elmer's new room! It was Bug's Nursery just recoloured and a different crib.

Elmer's favourite colour is blue.

Talking of Ghosts, Tom (Rabbits Uncle) decided to come up from the basement via the Garage floor.

It's really sad, everyone reacts around Elmer the same as they do around Ghosts, although his family does love him.

It was cute when she followed him as an IF but really?

The current Car collection on display outside:

I just found out that Babies get a moodlet for going on a Stroll, good way to get Sims out of the house as well.

Ti found his Sons music room and well, he is getting into the Drums a lot.

This was funny because Dafy (Second Gen Heir) did the whole anti-celeb thing because Alex was falsely accused and then Alex returned it with a 'Ew a Ghost'.

As a Level 5 Chef, no special ingredient Alex made Perfect Pancakes, only to be eaten by Ghosts...

Extra picture of the most pure awesomeness of Agnes Character!

Ti is a good father, mainly because everyone else is often too busy, Jessie and her maxing Skills, Rabbit and her whatever she does, Alex and cooking for Ghosts.

The amount of times I catch her dancing instead of working out just severely slowed her down...

From Maxing the Athletic Skill!

Only Handiness to go now, I'm also thinking she may like to go into the Military, just for a proper career.

Next Chapter: Grandparents in Love

imaGleek

« Reply #627 on: August 29, 2011, 06:25:48 PM »
I did a double take when I saw a Harry Potter reference, I'm completely obsessed. :D

Great Chapter.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #628 on: August 29, 2011, 06:27:20 PM »
I did a double take when I saw a Harry Potter reference, I'm completely obsessed. :D

Great Chapter.

Lol, I called my Gnomes after Harry Potter. I'm only missing Hagrid, he was a bit of a loner Gnome really, never saw him much. :-\ And thanks.  :)

imaGleek

« Reply #629 on: August 29, 2011, 06:31:22 PM »
Haha, you should call the inventer gnomes Voldemort.  ;D (They're kind of creepy.)