Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 184633 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #630 on: August 29, 2011, 06:33:13 PM »
Haha, you should call the inventer gnomes Voldemort.  ;D

I'm going to call my Vampire Gnome Voldemort, if I ever get one in this game, have not had a Gardener since Generation Four.

(They're kind of creepy.)

Lol, that's why I called them Creep 1 and Creep 2.  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #631 on: August 29, 2011, 06:33:57 PM »
Grandparents in Love

Alex gets the most of opportunities of all of my Sims, I guess it's because he is a Jack of all Trades, Master of none but experienced in most. Makes me sad to think of him when he was quite muscly but now... Skinny.

Rabbit often goes on Strolls with her Grandson, it gives her something to do and she never really does seem that bothered by Ghosts either.

So with all this going on I realise that Rabbit and Alex were drifting so with about five minutes of me telling them what to do, everything was back on track.

It really didn't take that much to get them back together properly.

Stargazing has to be the best interaction available for Romance, it's so cute!

Although being who they are they liven things up for the first time since... Woody... Wow that was a long time.

Ti is painting a portrait of Alex, just for Rabbit or maybe for Alex's Gravestone or something, he just got a Wish and I agreed.

Also do you ever feel like your Sims know you are there?

Rabbit and Alex are now interacting romantically without me telling them to, good signs, no?

Although it is sad to think that the next time I go into my game Alex may be on his last day... Happy 90th Birthday Alex...

Next Chapter: Graduation

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

imaGleek

« Reply #632 on: August 29, 2011, 06:37:27 PM »
I'm going to call my Vampire Gnome Voldemort, if I ever get one in this game, have not had a Gardener since Generation Four.

I've had Vampire Gnomes show up even if I only have a plasma fruit seed on my lot.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #633 on: August 29, 2011, 06:44:34 PM »
Graduation

The kids have a new toy, a treehouse. It's okay except they sleep in there and then Ti decides to play his Guitar outside, lol.

So they extract revenge...

Then a few hours later someone graduates! Welcome home Woody!

What a welcome, it's like someone died... Oh wait, they did thats why the phone was ringing.

Rabbit gave her son a Graduation present, a Car.

Then told him about his new nephews he never saw.

When Jessie gave her present to her brother, a hand made invention... She got rejected.

At which she made fun of her now Brother for being a snob, ah Siblign Rivalry...

He got told that Smugglesworth Prep would give him a boost in his Career of Medicine but oh no he just starts at Level 1, Bed Pan cleaner.

His Logic Skills didn't improve much at all so it was back at that Logic Table for him, until his Iris ages up.

Like the new tank? Jessie's Workbench moved to a nice pink room in the basement with displays of her inventions, I didn't get a pic yet because only half the basement is done.

I'm just sending Jessie around upgrading things to max out her Handiness, she isn't even an Adult yet and only needs three more skill points till her LTW and third maxed skill. The Kids age up in two days and Elmer ages up the next in game day.

Next Chapter: Elmer Grows Up and Woody gets a makeover.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #634 on: August 31, 2011, 04:34:40 AM »
Toddler Skills

This is Bugs room, decorated with Jelly Beans paintings, she has a higher skill than him and is more interested in painting. Bugs is only Artistic for the bonus to the Guitar Skill but he paints now and then.

Ti finished his portrait of Alex.

I got annoyed of how the Family always had pathing issues from the Kitchen to the Dining Area so I combined them, I prefer this to the other way they did have it.

To break in the new Kitchen I had Elmer age up in there, I don't want Parties, not enough room for the family hardly, Lol.

The proud Grandparents:

Happy Father and Uncle.

Funny how the family are all cheering the wrong way, Elmer was in the Kitchen and they were still cheering towards the Dining Area.

The same hairstyle, three times in a row. I decided not to give him a makeover, not worth it if I'm only going to teach him his Skills and age him up.

So Jessie started the Potty Training then fed the little ghost.

Then the walking, much to the annoyance of the Maid, for some reason anyway.

Elmer was having none of it though.

Then when he did make it Jessie couldn't hide the look of shock on her face, Hehe.

Bugs and Jelly had a Ballet Recital, the whole family apart from Jessie and Elmer went to see it, both Kids got the Best Dancer trophy thing.

Isn't Death, Urns and Tombstones a little Grim for a Toddler? I suppose he is technically dead but still.

By the time Elmer learnt to talk they had moved onto more cheerful subjects.

I then realised that Woody needed his makeover so it was a trip to the Makeover and Body Room.

Bugs is probably the best child dancer I have seen, although the Ballet may help.

Rabbit was the one to seal the training of the Toddler Ghost. It's a new record, two attempts on the Potty and Elmer learnt all there is to know about going to the loo in a potty.

Next Chapter: Birthdays

imaGleek

« Reply #635 on: August 31, 2011, 10:54:59 AM »
Aww, Elmer is the cutest thing, I didn't think ghost baby vould be so adorable.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #636 on: August 31, 2011, 11:03:51 AM »
Birthdays

Elmer had his birthday first, he again aged up in the Kitchen because the balloons weres still up, lol.

Here he is, all ghostly glitched and all! Under all that ectoplasm (Is that what Ghosts are made of?) you would find Blonde Hair, from his Grandparents, although I don't have any clue what so ever about his Eye Colour and I won't unless I make him a real boy. For his traits he added Angler to Loves the Outdoors and Easily Impressed.

Oh and he floats!

And can go through walls!

This is his new bedroom.

There is something rather awesome about watching a Ghost fish at Sea...

Jessie is now at Level 8 of the Handiness Skill!

Ti-Ning was happy to oblige with taking his Ghostly Son fishing before 6am, just to make sure those pesky cops didn't arrest him.

It's been ages since I have had Sims do this, I guess I should start focusing more on families rather than careers, I know now, thanks to Alex that you don't need a Career to be happy!

Jessie has now signed up for the Military, it makes sense since apparently she went to the Military Boarding School.

Meet Titus Ursine, Lol that hair is just so embarrasing!

The Gnomes Crew move around a lot.

Then it was time for the Kids to age up!

Bugs goes first!

Then Jelly!

This is Jelly, she added Great Kisser to her traits.

Bugs added Flirty to his traits and here he is...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #637 on: August 31, 2011, 05:32:44 PM »
Happy Birthday Bugs, Jelly and Elmer! Is that my pattern on the balloons?

Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #638 on: August 31, 2011, 05:43:41 PM »
Happy Birthday Bugs, Jelly and Elmer! Is that my pattern on the balloons?

Yeah, I thought it looked like a cool balloon pattern.  :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #639 on: August 31, 2011, 05:58:55 PM »
I've decided to post the Heir Poll! It's hosted on my freeforum, I don't think you have to register to vote but please let me know if you do have to, I'll try and remember my Blogger Account if Guests can't vote on there.

Character Legacy - Generation 8 Heir Poll!

imaGleek

Re: The Character Legacy - Heir Poll!
« Reply #640 on: August 31, 2011, 06:19:28 PM »
Yeah, I don't think guests can vote because there's no option for me.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #641 on: August 31, 2011, 06:24:04 PM »
Yeah, I don't think guests can vote because there's no option for me.

I think it is sorted now, I logged out and it seems to allow me to vote as a guest.

imaGleek

« Reply #642 on: August 31, 2011, 06:25:09 PM »
Ok now it works.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #643 on: August 31, 2011, 06:27:38 PM »
Ok now it works.

Okay thanks! At the moment there are 2 Votes for Bugs because I used 1 as a test for the Guest Permissions and forgot to cancel my vote.  ::) Now it's stuck...

imaGleek

« Reply #644 on: August 31, 2011, 06:29:50 PM »
Then just remember to -1 from Bugs when you calculate the vote, but it'll only effect anything if there's a tie anyways.

anything