Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 186070 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Heir Poll!
« Reply #645 on: August 31, 2011, 06:33:23 PM »
Then just remember to -1 from Bugs when you calculate the vote, but it'll only effect anything if there's a tie anyways.

I will, I made a note on that Poll Post. I am actually about two or possibly three updates ahead of everyone else which is why I have called the Vote now, it will run until Elmer becomes a Teenager and I catch up with the Chapters.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #646 on: September 01, 2011, 04:09:15 AM »
Mini Update

Ti signed up Elmer for Scouts, Bugs for Music Club and Jelly for Art Club.

Rabbit fired the Klepto Maid, he was not pleased to say the least and Rabbit was angry she couldn't retaliate due to him leaving.

I think he should be worried the next time him and Rabbit are in the same room...

Penelope was given an extended life thanks to Rabbit and now that Rabbit is an Elder and so is Alexander (Penelopes Husband) it's time for the Twins to be be a similar age for once, Lol.

Although he is a Four star celebrity, Ti just can't resist his Mother-In-Laws-Sisters Autograph. Penelope could be better but I'll give her a makeover later, I think she needs to come over to see her Sister.

Although Ti and Penelope Jammed away the night in the Consignment Store!

Next Chapter: Musical People

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #647 on: September 01, 2011, 04:53:32 AM »
Musical People

For the Teens birthday, Woody took them to the Brightmore Disco Club, they had quite a bit of fun!

Even if they were the only people in there... Lol.

The next morning and the Teens were Best Friends Forever!

Elmer also had a Field Trip! Looks like he is the only kid in his Class...

After School in the Sunset, Bugs learnt his Guitar, he is boosted to Level 3 from the Musical Toddlers Toy that I can never spell. His Father and He jammed till it was Dark.

Check out Ti-Nings skills!

Bugs has some work to do on his though... it looks almost painful!

Alex is always having Elmer the Ghost telling him Ghost Stories, it sure adds dimensions to the plot.

Those of you who have been reading for a while now, (If there is anyone, probably not), will remember this perhaps... If you are a new reader then just minus about forty years from their age and it will be a similar picture, just a smaller Hot Tub.

It's quite romantic out there, is it not?

Nope, not at all. Two of their children are in with them and the one who isn't a Snob is thinking of herself.

I didn't know this but that Toddler-Musical-Toy-That-Can't-Be-Spelt also advances all the Instruments! Bugs went straight to level 3 of the Bass and Drums!

The Teens then had their own Field Trip, to the Science Centre. It was uneventful during the tour but afterwards was fun...

Back at home, Ti has maxed Guitar! Three quatres of the way to completing his LTW! Only painting to go!

Bugs was performing outside the Science Centre.

Then Jessie had her Adult Birthday!

She added Midlife Crisis to her Moodlets. Which was soon fixed after two days of no Midlife Crisis Wishes, I guess she just wants the drama and not the changes.

Always this Hair... I think she can stick with it if she likes it so much though.

The whole family was dancing at the Science Centre to Bugs and Ti's Jam, even Rabbit still has it!

Star really did add the Curvy genes into the mix since so many times do these Characters age up and somehow gain a few pounds from those sparkles. So I sent her jogging, that Fast Metabolism reward is amazing, she went from that normally empty street of Houses above the Town, to the Beach and look at the change:

Dusk till Dawn, the wonders of the Moodlet Manager.

It was time for the Teens to learn to drive, I suggested the cheap cars but oh no, the most expensive ones had to be the ones, I wonder who chose them, the adults or the teens?

Rabbit taught Jelly.

I just love this! I so need a Painting done of a Ghost fishing, Lol.

Then it was off for the family, apart from Rabbit and Jelly who were still chugging around town, to go to a Custom Made Bar by me, it's okay I guess and I like what a Backlight does to it. The colour is Red but it looks pink.

It also has a trampoline on the roof, Lol.

Elmer still needs to understand what a club is for...

I was only playing Bugs, then I realised that all the Adults had gone home by themselves, Elmer was following Alex. So guess where Bugs is?

Yup, he got arrested.

Although I think Jessie realised so she ungrounded him, I mean they left him there!

Next Chapter: Rebellious Jelly

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #648 on: September 01, 2011, 06:10:21 AM »
Such a sweet pic of Rabbit and Alex. I remember that form ages ago... Awesome update!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #649 on: September 01, 2011, 07:26:37 AM »
Such a sweet pic of Rabbit and Alex. I remember that form ages ago... Awesome update!

Thanks Gogo, I'm glad someone remembered it! Although where to find the Painting... It's either been lost or is in the Paintings Chest. It used to be on Rabbits Bedroom Wall and I think it needs to go up again now...

imaGleek

« Reply #650 on: September 01, 2011, 10:21:33 AM »

It also has a trampoline on the roof, Lol.

At first I was like, how did you get him on the roof! And them I saw the trampoline...  :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #651 on: September 02, 2011, 11:46:06 AM »
Rebellious Jelly

If you didn't already know, Jelly Bean is a Rebellious Sim, it's in her traits. I never realised how awesomely fun a Rebel Sim would be though! Especially as a Teen, gives a whole new dimension!

Welcome to a random Sims house...

The random sim inside didn't come out to put the bag out so the Prank in a sense failed.

So now we move on. This is the home of Marta Character, Daughter of one of Toms Daughters who was Brother of Jerry who was the father of Rabbit. So a distant relative, lets keep it simple. Anyway Marta is a teen and for some odd reason she started Snubbing Jelly, so I decided she deicded to make Marta regret doing that...

Jelly really is awesome, I was worried while she was insulting Marta though, Marta didn't pick the best place to stand if she was going to be possibly attacked...

Where you ask is a responsible adult?

She was in the pictures earlier, when Jelly was arriving at Marta's House, look at the two pictures to see what Rabbit was doing...

So Jelly finally insulted Marta enough to scare her inside.

Bugs wanted to show Jelly some of his Guitar Skills at the beach, Jelly got their first to find a tourist and she did not exactly give a friendly welcome.

Until Bugs arrived and she listened to his music, then another side of Jelly showed...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #652 on: September 02, 2011, 05:32:45 PM »
Jelly is hilarious! Rabbit is a very responsible adult...
Great update!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #653 on: September 02, 2011, 05:36:04 PM »
Jelly is hilarious! Rabbit is a very responsible adult...
Great update!

Thanks! I agree about what you said completely, Rabbit is so responsible!  ;)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Farewell Alex
« Reply #654 on: September 03, 2011, 06:37:12 AM »
Farewell Alex...

I was waiting for this to happen, and so it did. At 96 Days Old, we say goodbye to Alex "Rouge" Character, may he rest in peace. He may not have fufilled much in his life but he did many great things as well, he was a family man, he had a strong bond with every single Sim in the family, Husband of Rabbit, Father of Jessie, Bezz and Woody. Grandfather of Bugs and Elmer. He will be missed, especially by Rabbit...

His Gravestone has been placed in the Garden, until it's time to move on completely to the Family Graveyard.

Rabbit placed the last gift he gave her, a bouquet of Red Roses, Alex's favourite colour.

Farewell Alex.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Farewell Alex - (Heir Poll)
« Reply #655 on: September 03, 2011, 07:10:06 AM »
The flowers were a nice touch. Very well written Thomas.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Farewell Alex - (Heir Poll)
« Reply #656 on: September 03, 2011, 08:01:43 AM »
Thanks Rachel! I'm playing the family now, although I suspect I'll be redoing what I've just done. Tried saving a Sim to the CAS bin and that was several minutes ago...

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - The Generation 8 Heir is...
« Reply #657 on: September 03, 2011, 12:24:31 PM »
The Generation 8 Heir is...

The Teens and the Ghost Boy all aged up today, they'd completed everything and the teens were nearly ready to age up and the Prom hadn't surfaced at all.

It was a small crowd of Sims for this birthday party, although it wasn't just Sims celebrating and growing older! Hermione is my first Elderly Gnome!

Bugs went first!

Sometimes I don't show you what he looked like when he aged up, this time I will because that hair obscures most of his face, Lol.

Then Jelly Bean blew out her candles!

Yeah, Umm. I don't think she'll be keeping that Hair Style...

Next up is Ghost Boy Elmer! (I so should have called him Casper?)

Ghost Teens are a bit creepy...

The table really shows that the family eat good home cooked food and not junk food. Not.

Bugs added Star Quality to his traits, Jelly added Family Orientated to hers, Elmer added Charismatic to his.

I've now reached where I am in Game and thus the Heir Poll is closed!

The Generation 8 Heir is...
    Bugs Character!

And here he is...

Offline CharlotteDaBookworm

• Occult
  • Call me Charlotte, Charlie or Char
Re: The Character Legacy - Farewell Alex - The Generation 8 Heir is....
« Reply #658 on: September 03, 2011, 12:49:29 PM »
Bye Alex, Wooo go Bugs he looks awesome all three aged up really well.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Farewell Alex - The Generation 8 Heir is....
« Reply #659 on: September 03, 2011, 05:49:42 PM »
I'll miss you Alex! I remember his red eyes... R.I.P Alex!  :'( Hopefully Rabbit will be fine.

Bugs looks like a great heir!! Elmer definitely should've been called Casper!

anything