Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 184674 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #675 on: September 18, 2011, 07:15:15 AM »
Yey! I agree, Bugs does pull of the rockstar look very well. ;) And Jelly is so beautiful looking, too. That was so sweet of bugs to invite Anastasia to move in. Awesome update, I can't wait to read about that bachelor party.. ;D

Yeah, I love her eyes the most! Although I do want Anastasia and Alex's Red Eyes (Both had Red Eyes) to pass on, surely having two in the family raises the chances, Lol.  ;D I hope it doesn't disappoint!

Bachelor Party

Bugs, Woody and Ti-Ning decided that Bugs should celebrate with a Bachelor Party, so off they went to the Brightmore, to party the night away with friends and family...

When they arrived they were given some outfits to rampage in, Woody had the most awesome looking one though. Woody is in the Leopard Print, Bugs in the White and Top Hat, Ti-Ning has already hit the bar.

Dancers were quick to arrive, much to Woody's delight.

Dancing and random conversations were quick to start as well.

Fizzy Nectar was sprayed...

Dares were made.

And performed...

Overall it was a success!

Bugs just went on a spraying rampage for most of the night though.

At the end it was a funny sight to see three grown-up men running from a Club dressed in completely stupid outfits. Ignore the women she was the mixologist.

The next evening Ti-Ning left the subway where he just made $50,000, as you do, playing for tips and had his Adult Birthday. As Ti got older someone else became younger in a secret location...

Next Chapter: Marriage....
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #676 on: September 18, 2011, 07:32:22 AM »
Marriage

Before I get to the obvious part of this Chapter I'll just update you on what the rest of the House (aka Gnomes and Jessie) have been up to. The Gnomes have been having a battle, the Mysterious Clan have now all get sticks to battle the Metal Muncher Freaks.

Rabbit is making sure that Anastasia will look good for their Grandson's Wedding, they have grown quite close you know.

Jessie has to gain a Skill Point in Martial Arts for work, somehow she gains a point by slapping the wooden dummy...

The Gnome Battle has been taken outside now.

Probably because Jessie keeps disrupting the Time Stream.

Often with narrow escapes and dents in the wall opposite..

This is the portrait of Rabbit and Alex, isn't it cool? Oh and I think Jelly's uniform isn't so bad on her.

Woody matches his uniform the best though, doesn't he just look like the real thing?

Okay, okay, now onto the Wedding!

Jelly walks up the Isle, I gave her a bit of a different look for her wedding.

The crowds were gathered.

The rings exchanged.

Soppy looks shared.

And a kiss to seal the deal, as they say.

With cheers of family and friends around them.

I've never seen an Adult Imaginary Friend yet so it was time to find out, No?

Bad idea, creepy thing or what!? I much prefer the Simian Jelly Bean.

I know I said I wouldn't show you the House until it was done but here it is so far... At Night and I apologize for that but I don't have any Daylight pictures or any other pictures.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #677 on: September 18, 2011, 07:53:36 AM »
So many amazing updates to read! Jelly is georgous, Bugs is very handsome, Woody is very good looking.

RIP Alex  :'(

loveSims

« Reply #678 on: September 18, 2011, 07:59:46 AM »
Beautiful wedding! The house look amazing

imaGleek

« Reply #679 on: September 18, 2011, 09:18:53 AM »
Oh no, you have to keep those creepy sculptor gnomes away from Hermione :P.

And Jelly looked so pretty, I loved her dress.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #680 on: September 18, 2011, 02:07:23 PM »
The house looks awesome! And I adored Jelly's wedding outfit, how awesome did she look?! :D Great update, Tom!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #681 on: September 18, 2011, 06:13:00 PM »
So many amazing updates to read! Jelly is georgous, Bugs is very handsome, Woody is very good looking.

RIP Alex  :'(

Thanks Candy!  :)

Beautiful wedding! The house look amazing

I'm quite happy with the new house, I think it is on the Lot that Agnes' House used to be on, I bulldozed most of the town so long ago now, I can't remember, Lol.  :D

Oh no, you have to keep those creepy sculptor gnomes away from Hermione :P.

And Jelly looked so pretty, I loved her dress.

They are Inventing Gnomes and how did you know it was Hermione?  :P All my Gnomes are Elderly Gnomes now and you guessed the right Gnome, Lol.

I'm trying to remember if her Dress was a Store or an EP item, I always forget.

The house looks awesome! And I adored Jelly's wedding outfit, how awesome did she look?! :D Great update, Tom!

Thanks Fez!

As for the House... Well apart from the top floor which will be the fun floor for parties etc. everything is done, since I packed the furniture after moving I didn't need to buy much at all, so far I am liking this house but I have to play it first.  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

imaGleek

« Reply #682 on: September 18, 2011, 06:28:14 PM »
They are Inventing Gnomes and how did you know it was Hermione?  :P All my Gnomes are Elderly Gnomes now and you guessed the right Gnome, Lol.

I'm trying to remember if her Dress was a Store or an EP item, I always forget.

Yeah, Sculpting/Inventing same diffrence :P.

And I could just tell, I know my Harry Potter gnomes  :D.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #683 on: October 02, 2011, 06:32:41 AM »
New Home

After the move everyone was feeling rather hungry. Thanks to that posh school that Woody went to he had the highest Cooking Skill and made the family some Goopy Carbonara to munch on, somehow it was Outstanding quality.

Then it was off to bed for the next day. Rabbit to her Bed, with Alex to watch over her.

Woody to his, with probably the room with the best views.

The proud parents, Jessie and Ti to their bedroom.

Elmer... he doesn't sleep much. So he normally goes into the Study.

Bugs and Jelly went to their new room.

They didn't sleep much though.

Anastasia went up into the Guest bedroom on the top floor.

Jessie was the first to wake up, I sent her to the treadmill so that she can actually show off her new Time Travel Suit without showing off too much...

The Gnomes also held their new anual Hill Climb.

And Bugs practised his Guitar, in his underwear. As you do.

Jessie wired the whole house from the living room...

Then was forced to undo her hard work by a group of angry tired Sims.

Then she got electrocuted.

You know Bugs and Jelly really are made for each other, the amount of Social Interactions they do to each other is almost unbelievable.

Then, a Sim hour later, after half a Sim Hour of playing the Guitar, Bugs maxed Guitar out!

Another Half a Sim Hour later and Jessie maxed Handiness, whilst upgrading the Replicator. Not only maxing Handiness though... Inventing Check, Athletic Check and now Handiness? That can only mean that the Life Time Want of Renaissance Sim is complete!

As if that day couldn't get any better? Creep #2 advanced the Time Machine!

Harry the Gnome is mourning Alex, who at the moment is on the deck upstairs.

Jelly soon wrote the thank you notes for the Wedding Gifts.

It was at that moment that I entered the Family Inventory and sold everything I didn't need which gave me that last needed $50,000 to bring the Characters over $1million!!! My first ever $1million that I didn't cheat for!

So I let Jessie and Ti celebrate the matter.

Jessie then went to get a job in Inventing, she quit Military.

Off to the Consignment Store and the sale of about 5 Time Machines promoted Jessie to Level 7 in no time.

Jessie, Ti, Rabbit and Anastasia then went for trip to the Beach for some drinks on the beach. That was the original plan anyway...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #684 on: October 02, 2011, 08:46:09 AM »
Oooh, what happened at the beach!? I really really love Bugs and Jelly's room, by the way. And Jessie suits that space outfit! :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #685 on: October 02, 2011, 10:45:23 AM »
Oooh, what happened at the beach!? I really really love Bugs and Jelly's room, by the way. And Jessie suits that space outfit! :D

I'm afraid you're going to have to wait to find out. Since I now have limited time to update due to soo much homework/coursework it really cuts at my Sims time. So instead of doing what I have and posting huge updates in a row I'm breaking them up a bit. Don't worry though I'm already quite a distance ahead of the last chapter now. Yeah I really like their room as well, it's better than the other rooms in the house. Jessie puts on weight so easily though, that Space Suit fills out rather unflatteringly on her, so it's a Workout every morning for her.  :)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #686 on: October 02, 2011, 11:00:42 AM »
I'm afraid you're going to have to wait to find out. Since I now have limited time to update due to soo much homework/coursework it really cuts at my Sims time. So instead of doing what I have and posting huge updates in a row I'm breaking them up a bit. Don't worry though I'm already quite a distance ahead of the last chapter now. Yeah I really like their room as well, it's better than the other rooms in the house. Jessie puts on weight so easily though, that Space Suit fills out rather unflatteringly on her, so it's a Workout every morning for her.  :)

Hey, don't worry, school does come first. :) I have had to wait to deliver the chapters for my legacy as well.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #687 on: October 03, 2011, 01:33:41 PM »
I am just so happy right now. I have the afternoon off School on Thursday and then the whole day on Friday... At the speed I am progressing through the Legacy I will have Generation 10 this Weekend.  :o Glad I will finish it before the Two Years milestone passes.  :P I just can't believe it really, all this time and the bugs I have had to deal with and now the end is in sight, so I guess I can probably do an Update every day now, I'll give you the one I mentioned tonight and then progress from there.  :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #688 on: October 03, 2011, 02:21:18 PM »
Life Forms... Old, New and Artificial

Although Anastasia was only with us for a short time it is still always sad to see a Sim die, especially when it is a relative... That is what happened at the beach that night, not the few drinks they were expecting.

R.I.P
Anastasia Brown
We hope you enjoyed your stay with us.

I woke Ti up and had him teleport down to the beach.

And then the Reaper took Anastasia with him, he gave her the smallest tombstone, even though she did achieve her LTW, I changed it to Swimming in Cash and went for a collecting real estate funds.

The next evening and Jessie was on the prowl, she had a certain opportunity to complete, first she needed a Pink Diamond... it was really rather handy that a whole field of Gems appeared...

She deposited the Gem and then for the next stage, collect a whole lot of Scrap.

It would have been hard if I did it the hard way but oh no, why get all those Negative Celeb moodlets when you can get 1,500 Scrap with only one big bang?

The Scrap deposited and now a strange device was given in return.

Meanwhile however now that there was a space in the Household it was time for a certain happy Couple to start a family of their own.

And oh the chimes of love rang.

As did the banging of a hammer against metal...

Even though he had just gotten married there was no sympathy from Rabbit, he has to stay in shape afterall!

Woody stays in shape through his own methods...

But who could resist the handsome doctor with a wealthy name?

Even if he offers you an overly large pill and asks you to swallow it.

But for Woody the effects just added to the moment.

The Artificial Life Form won't be added until there is room and currently there is not room in the house since I want to keep the space for the baby...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #689 on: October 03, 2011, 02:42:10 PM »
Oh, no! Bye, Anastasia. :(

Aww, yey for Woody! And the soon-to-be-here new arrival, of course! Love is in the air! :P