Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 186904 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2010, 05:28:28 PM »
Exactly, more of the reason I like reading legacies that aren't mine.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #136 on: April 05, 2010, 04:58:11 AM »
I decided to send Daphne, Velma, Lana and Fred on a trip to France. Mainly for the twins to max their chosen skill, which they did, but a town of romance, Daphne went to see the Nectary - She saw someone she wanted to spend the rest of her life with!
Yeah and I forgot all the names I was supposed to remember! But apart from being Grumpy he is an okay match! They hit it off and maxed their relationship bar and managed a quick make-out and confess attraction!
Daphne wasn't the only one exploring what France had to offer!  :D Velma met her match too, they hit it off and got a make-out and confess attraction too!
The one downside to this trip, once afte rthey returned I saw Fred and Lana's Age Bar, 80 days old, 10 days left, around anyway. Oh there were also Birthday Parties, Shaggy aged up into a Young Adult, got a career in music and moved out, The Twins (Fred Jr and Scooby) aged up into Teens! Scrappy is the last child, thus Lana reached her LTW of raising 5 babies to teens! The Characters are settling into the new house and I am quite pleased with it! But I am now considering moving Mikey and Agnes across the road as Mikey spent a whole day in the day light haunting the house and basement! There are TV's in each kids room and the ghosts keep watching the TV when the kids are sleeping!

Oh this is where Velma was rolling her eyes at where her french lover was looking!  ;D
If you click it you should be able to see her eyes!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #137 on: April 05, 2010, 03:50:00 PM »
Aww, yay for French men :) This is going along very well.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #138 on: April 06, 2010, 10:45:16 AM »
Velma's Foreign Lover arrived and they were soon engaged, then married and moved out! I got them both careers before doing so! Then Daphn invited her foreign lover - Philleppe!  :D They were soon engaged and threw a party! At the beach for the wedding!

Here are some Pics of the day!

The wedding party was missing Daphne as she ran off to work!  ;)

Scrappy grew into a teen and I have moved Agnes' grave to the Family Cemetary but Mikey won't get back in his urn so I can move it! I haven't found a single hour where he isn't still haunting the family!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #139 on: April 06, 2010, 12:20:41 PM »
I had a ghost who did that.  He never went back into his urn.  Try resetting Mikey.  It worked for mine.  Just open testing cheats and type exactly this (it's case sensitive):

resetSim Firstname Lastname
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #140 on: April 06, 2010, 12:44:16 PM »
Okay I will try that!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #141 on: April 06, 2010, 03:46:03 PM »
Okay, did I forget to mention the rather delayed Honeymoon? What do most sim couples do on the honeymoon...

Anyways, Daphne was Pregnant, she got a promo, her belly grew! Daphne has started a garden and tends to it everyday, it's quite relaxing.

Phillippe has the same LTW that Fred did, 'Physical Perfection' So with some training from Fred he is now level 6 in Martial Arts and five in athletic! The other kids are just raising their grades, skilling and eating and sleeping.  :D Then one sunny morning, Daphne went into Labour  :o In her garden.... I decided I wanted a home birth so I had her walk into the livingroom.

'So How are you today Daphne?' (Lol, She is cross-eyed ( x)(x )
                                                                               {}

This is 'Tom Character'
He is a Friendly Virtuoso and likes Egyptian Music, Sushi and Red.

I wonder if you can guess the theme for Generation Five  ;D I will give a clue, two boys...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #142 on: April 06, 2010, 03:48:41 PM »
Tom and Jerry?  Also, I forgot to mention that the wedding dress was just gorgeous!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #143 on: April 06, 2010, 03:51:32 PM »
Tom and Jerry?  Also, I forgot to mention that the wedding dress was just gorgeous!

Yeah it is Tom and Jerry! It's that free dress that was posted on the Free Items in Sims 3 Store Thread, I just made it white to look a bit like a wedding dress!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #144 on: April 06, 2010, 04:09:59 PM »
Indeed, that dress is adorable! Right now it is currently my favorite formal dress on the Sims.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #145 on: April 08, 2010, 07:20:16 AM »
Well, Daphne is now Pregnant again! Her Garden is supplying her apples for the boy! Fred Jr, Shaggy and Scrappy have all aged up and moved out! Now Daphne gossips with her mother about them being broke!  :D Fred and Lana are now 90 days old  :'( Fred spent his 90th birthday (The whole day) breaking space rocks (There are between 20-30 lying around!) He did this for Philippe to practice Gem Cutting, the stands are almost full of gems, Fred cut the pink and tiberiums as they require special care. The Gnome population is rising, Names of Gnomes are - Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore and Hagrid!  ;) Tom aged up into a toddler! Now for some pics!

Tom Character!

The Gnome Garden (Hagrid came in the 'Amythest' after the pic was taken!)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #146 on: April 08, 2010, 04:58:24 PM »
Aww, Tom is adorable!! Haha I love the gnomes. :) They are always funny additions to any Sim Family. :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #147 on: April 08, 2010, 05:02:45 PM »
Jerry was born! - Artistic and Friendly

Lana and Fred are both 92 days old, Philippe is halway through level 9 of sim fu and level 8 in athletic! Daphne is level 7 in Gardening! Tom has also learned all his valuable skills! That's all for now!  ;D

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #148 on: April 08, 2010, 05:08:56 PM »
Oh yay!
I can't wait to see his picture.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #149 on: April 09, 2010, 03:50:41 AM »
Well here he is! Not much just a blue mini-mummy!

Now Daphne can go back to work! Daphne once given birth is automaticaly friends with her two kids, by the time they are toddlers she is best-friends with them, after fighting over them with Lana and Fred! Philippe is doing okay teaching all the skills to Tom as it raises their relationship and gives him something to do!

Here is my Plan for the two! - I may keep them in the houshold until I complete both LTW because there are only two of them!

Tom - Illustrious Author

Jerry - Cross-Breeder (Science Lvl 10)

UPDATE: Philippe completed his LTW on his Birthday! He may go into Military if I can get him to read his handiness books without needing the toilet or starving! Daphne is almsot a Lvl 10 Gardener! She has planted five special seeds which I suspect of being guilty of money trees! Jerry is going to age up into a toddler on the same day Tom ages up into a kid so it's an even balance! Daphne is not allowed to go back to work for three more days and that day is then followed by a day off, so better get that promotion quick! Fred and Lana have lived a long time now - 74 days old! The family has no money worries as they have four large spire cut tiberiums waiting as back up, the partnerships bring in a nice 35,000ish every week! The family is doing well!  ;)

I have been reading a few more legacies on the main site, well two... The Colourtastic Legacy is good and also I have been reading the Brady Legacy but as of yet have not read the first chapters!  ;D

anything