Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 184681 times)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Rabbit is the Heir!
« Reply #375 on: November 30, 2010, 12:37:09 PM »
Girls are beautiful, and I believe they are the most popular girls in town. That night club looks great but I didn't understand what you did with your basement so you build a cafe instead. And don't worry about boys. I spent my childhood at Commodore 64 whenever there were electricity to plug it in. And first thing I bought for myself from my first salary was a good PC which I even named Joseph. And still occasionally manage to make my parents proud :D.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #376 on: November 30, 2010, 01:12:50 PM »
The Basement now has the Bubble Blower and that Cafe is a property.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #377 on: November 30, 2010, 02:17:35 PM »
Yeah, I saw that, (and BTW it is very nice to have Bubble Blower in basement) but I thought there is some connection between. I reread your post and it's me, so sorry, not functioning well this evening.
Lovely place for cafe, now anglers and tourists will have a place to hangout ;)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #378 on: December 11, 2010, 10:13:29 AM »
Haven't been playing the Characters for a while mainly because I am so close to getting Diana an Immortal on the Jade Dynasty. I will be playing tomorrow and updating as well!

Offline Wevee

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #379 on: December 11, 2010, 11:50:33 AM »
So I just sat down and read this through from page 1 ... an hour later and I am totally hooked!  You have inspired me to try my own legacy.

I love the themes you have chosen at each generation, your comments along the way are very amusing as well.  ("use the force" made me laugh out loud)

I'm also glad to see you are going to continue it, when I saw the dates of the posts, and how long you have worked on it, it would have been a shame to quit them.

Excellent work thus far and keep it up!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #380 on: December 11, 2010, 12:18:40 PM »
Thanks, Glad you like it!  :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #381 on: December 15, 2010, 04:56:41 PM »
It's soon going to be time for the Boys to move out, I may let Penelope stay for a while just because she is Rabbit's Twin and she needs someone to go clubbing with!  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #382 on: December 19, 2010, 08:38:27 AM »
It has been ages since the last update and yet I have played for a while and not much to update you all on, I guess there is a bit of a Dead spot or something. Anyway this is what I have!

Star has been tutoring Rabbit in Logic and most likely using police techniques which is probably not a fantastic idea if your daughter plans on being the Empress of Evil...

I decided that Penelope will move out into her own home, I know harsh but I did move a lot of single good looking guys in to fill the town up, unfortunately I think one ha fallen for Rabbit as he keeps coming over, he also lives with Penelope which could be interesting...

But here is Penelope moving out.

Rabbit is at around Level 5 Logic when this picture was taken.

If you want to look old I think this helps...

This is Penelopes new house:-

Rabbit is now at Level 7 Logic and also joined the Criminal Career.

Star is at level 7 of the Law Enforcement (Special Agent Branch) she has a beeper which gets annoying but oh well.

This is Penelope's roomie but I think that the moment he met Rabbit when she went to visit her sister that he fell for her as this is the Second time he has come over, I made him so I feel that it is cheating for Rabbit to fall for him and marry him. What do you all think? It's not as if I am following the rules!

Talking of Love, Jerry and Star had a relationship crisis and spent a whole day recovering their relationship, with the aid of a double bed as well. Look's like they are meant to be together, in my opinion anyway.

I mentioned the new cafe, it works and sells Grilled Cheese! Bella 'Kissylips' Bachelor is the Clerk.

Rabbit still goes clubbing and thanks to Cyclone TwoSword or however you spell it, she is now a celebrity!

Now for Birthdays!

Mutley:-

Tigger:-

Dasterdly:-

Dasterdly had developed a bit of a belly so off he went to be trained up and then stuffed into a machine and had the Belly zapped off.

ladylaw1978

« Reply #383 on: December 19, 2010, 01:59:03 PM »
I love Dasterdly. Yay for wicked Sims! I think that since Penelope had to move out she should get to at least get the roomie.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #384 on: December 20, 2010, 06:01:27 AM »
Yeah, I guess that is fair.

I love Dasterdly.

I am going to save him to my sim bin and use his Genes later on in other games.  :P I could upload him if you would like.  ;)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #385 on: December 21, 2010, 11:02:25 AM »
I switched active households today, mainly to add some beds to the other branches of the Character family. Tom, Amy and the Triplets who have really strange names, the triplets have grown up so I got them jobs and gave them beds instead of cribs. My next stop was Penelope, I was going to get Daphne and Alexander (Her roomie) to get married but it turns out that had already happened! So I set the next chain of events off, by adding an extra crib and some single beds into the nursery in their house, then the chimes played and I went back to the main family.  ;)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #386 on: December 21, 2010, 12:48:38 PM »
I'm rather fond of Tigger myself. 
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #387 on: December 26, 2010, 07:27:18 AM »
Ever since I hired a butler the family have not been short of food, there is tonnes of the stuff, Lobster, Steak, Pancakes, Waffles, EVERYTHING! Yet the Butler leaves it on the counter to rot and then I am left with Stinky plates, i seems that my Butler only Cooks, Repairs and does the Laundry, not to mention sleep, I might fire her and get a new one but I am not sure.

I got a message that Tom Character would not live for very long, Jerry and Rabbit went to see him. Rabbit said hi then went to talk to her cousins and Jerry spent the rest of the day until his Brother had to go to his Level 10 Career in Music, which I do not remember getting him to when he was in my active household, maybe Story Progression works and he advanced in his Career! They still live in the House I chose for them that I built, the Triplets still live with them but are YA and Amy is almost an Elder, I think she is the same age as Jerry and Star.

As you can see some things never change when it comes to Sims, Tom is still his usual self.

Jerry went to the Beach and saw his Daughter and 'Friend' having a picnic so what does he do? He goes over there and ruins the peaceful moment between the two!

Penelope then left for home and Rabbit launched her invasion, it was then that Rabbit found out her Sister was Married! I think his name was Josh?

Since Penelope's old room was empty I gave it a makeover and let Dasterdly out of his small cupboard sized room into this spacious one, it has his favourite colour which seems to be a Purple-ish colour.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #388 on: December 26, 2010, 12:23:25 PM »
Great update Thomas.  Hope you are having a great boxing day.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #389 on: December 27, 2010, 05:07:58 PM »
I have another update, well I am still playing as I write. I am happy because I just had my first ever Sims protest! Rabbit gets out of the house more often than any other Sim I have had, she has also been seeing one my my Custom Sims called Alex Rouge nothing serious but she is now his Best Friend after some really awesome dancing I have never seen before.

anything