Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 184671 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #390 on: December 28, 2010, 06:14:26 AM »
Great update Thomas.  Hope you are having a great boxing day.

I had a great day! Hope you did as well! Now to go and start writing a chapter.  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #391 on: December 28, 2010, 06:49:32 AM »

Since Rabbit has already maxed out Athletic and is a high level in logic she gets to have more fun than most Sims I have had, she gets to get out there in the city/town and check out the men! Fun! Well not really because It wasn't long ago that I restarted the game by moving in the family to a new game slot and so I have all the old people again, which is a tad of a pitty but I will make do. So here she is gussying up!

I keep forgetting to get her a car so she keeps using her parents cars, mostly Jerry's but sometimes Star's.

Rabbit is athletic so it makes sense she might like an Athletic Hubby so she can train him for the rest of their life! So she decided to check out the Gym.

Here is Alex Rouge, he has Red Eyes. Hehe.

Mr Morty Goth, who is actually quite Muscly!

And finally Mr V Chubberz, I forgot his name....

Rabbit took him home and stuffed him into the Body Shape Changer, several times... He came out a bit thin the first time...

Better body shape the second now let's see his facial features without the extra blubber and without any tight stretching.

Not bad...

Rabbit not having much luck went to a club and drank away her sorrows with KTHXBIA or KTHXBAI, no one came to dance either!

It was around this time the next morning that Rabbit became the full owner of Character Industries, where she works as a Criminal, Level 3/4. She then found out her coworkers were, Ayesha Ansnari, Some Old Dude and Bella Bachaelor. She also went to get a Tattoo, a Butterfly on her lower back and some kind of Phoenix on her leg.

Being the friendly Sim that Penelope is she got out a book and read all the time Rabbit was with her, Rabbit was getting bored when he arrived.

They got talking about steak and became friends!

From there they went onto a club and had a great time and by the end of the night they were Best Friends!

Rabbit seriously has some moves now! Alex didn't...

Naaw!

It was then that I learnt of a tragic event.

R.I.P Tom Character
Generation Five Spare
Hit Movie Composer
A Beloved father, husband, brother and Uncle.

Anyway, to happier news and Penelope gave birth! It was a boy called Chase Character, Exitable and Loves the Outdoors.

Rabbit cuddled and played with him then steals his Candy and leaves him on the floor crying, should I be worrying?

I leave with pictures of my first ever protest!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #392 on: December 28, 2010, 06:54:08 AM »
I don't understand as some parts of my chapter are not showing up but I have written them and they are in the post? Could a Moderator take a look?

They show up in the quote but not the original post?

Then Rabbit went out for lunch with Penelope and found out that her sister was pregenant!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #393 on: December 28, 2010, 07:49:35 AM »

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #394 on: December 28, 2010, 08:04:47 AM »
Good unpdate. Is it just that one picture that is not showing up in your story?  That is weird, I went through and could not even find it myself.  Well, maybe someone else might find out what happened.  Keep up the good work. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #395 on: December 29, 2010, 08:55:01 AM »
The Ghosts have been coming a lot more recently, mainly Phillippe! Rabbit seemed to have never met her own Grandfather because she had to friendly introduction him, maybe she just stopped knowing him when he died.

A few hours later and Rabbit saw Alex down behind the supermarket, she greeted him and then he started to flirt with her!

I had Rabbit tell him he looked good and had a good personality, turns out they have compatible star signs!

Then it happened, it went past flirting...

I really think Rabbit fell over her heels for this dude!

Awwwwww, young love!

Then it was evening all too soon and Rabbit had to say goodbye with a kiss, for her new boyfriend!

She got home and started eating her dinner being watched by her Level 9 Law Enforcing Mother. Does her mother know about the boy or does she know about the career choice?

TeeHee! Someone really is in love!

Aha, I knew I had a picture of Rabbits Butterfly tattoo!

She then got dressed and went to show off some of her moves before work. She is the best dancer I have ever had on Sims.

Birthday time! Star is aging up into an Elder, soon to be followed by Jerry but I have not got to his Birthday yet.

I don't know what she is smiling about? She is getting older and will get wrinkles.

Star: "Wrinkles...?!?!"

This is where I say - Told ya so...

Star then had an 'Event' at work which needed her to go into work at 11pm on her Birthday, she obliged after getting a makeover to go to Work and then reach Level 10 of the Law Enforcement Career, first time I have got there I think? Star has already got her LTW of maxing Athletic and Logic, she has five children, she is a grandmother, she is a Special Agent at Level 10 of a career and she only just aged up into an Elder. Well done Star!

I think I have made some real progress recently with the Legacy, I think I have to say that Rabbit has been the best Heir so far! I could do without the Loner trait though, it makes it hard for her to go clubbing! HeHe! Until next time and thank you for reading! If I can find a picture of Mikey I should post it again and put a picture of Rabbit to see if there is any resembalence?

ladylaw1978

« Reply #396 on: December 30, 2010, 04:03:11 AM »
I seriously love Rabbit. She has awesomeness. She should end up with someone very special!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #397 on: December 30, 2010, 04:52:43 AM »
She has been uploaded through CAS if anyone would like to have their own Rabbitness in the Game. Sometimes I wonder if Rabbit was supposed to be born in Bridgeport but fate messed up and put her in Sunset Valley!  ;D Rabbit and Alex are going out and going slow, I figured that she doesn't need to rush or anything, she may get Alex to move in so I can help him with his LTW and whatever career he wants.  ;)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #398 on: December 31, 2010, 12:29:04 PM »
I have just lost hours of gameplay due to a stupid Travelbug where the family could not return home! I have a lot of pictures and a video or two that never happened!  :'(  >:(

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #399 on: January 26, 2011, 01:58:41 PM »
I got hit by the same bug again, looks like they can't travel anymore. :(

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #400 on: January 26, 2011, 02:53:27 PM »
This is a really awesome legacy. You've got great staying power and have been at this a very long time. I commend you. I hope everything works out because I can't wait to see what is in store for Rabbit!!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #401 on: January 26, 2011, 02:59:55 PM »
So far she has been married about Three Times so far but thanks to the travelling bug I lost it all.  >:(

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #402 on: February 03, 2011, 02:29:56 AM »
I have finally got my Game working again and so I bring you a new chapter! Star has not retired and probably won't until she dies as otherwise she will have nothing at all to do. She is often training her sons. They won't get much of a chance to get their skills up as they will be moving out as soon as they reach Young Adult. I let Dasterdly stay because I like him and am making a copy of him. Anyhow in my previous saves the Twins got to level 6 but the Travel Bug wiped that and so now they start from 0.

Meanwhile upstairs Jerry was aging up into an Elder!

Rabbit and Alex had some time to themselves for once as Rabbit got promoted to Level 6 of the Criminal Career and had a day off! Rabbit was planning something special.

They came back to that spot at Midnight and decided to get married under the stars.

Alex has now joined the Character Household. He will get a proper introduction next chapter. Their Honeymoon started with immediate effect.

I changed Rabbits room to include some Red for Alex, what do you think of the Bed Covers?

These Easels never stay empty or full they are constantly in Use! So I decided why not make use of Jerry's maxed Painting skill?

These two were relaxing in the Hot Tub and so being the Artist he is Jerry caught them there.

The next morning I had Two Cooks cooking there, it was mayhem!

Jerry wanted to find his new Grandchild but ended up finding his Sister-In-Law and Niece's/GrandNiece's.
 (Left : Tenille  Right : Amy)

(Tera Character and Gloria - Her Daughter)

Rabbit found her sister and they had a good chat until Alex realised she was one more star famous than him and went mad. He obviously didn't realise he married the Sister of the Four Star Penelope Young!

They still had time for each other though!

Another night in the Hot Tub! But this time it was interupted...

Rabbit is Prenant!

The new painting and decoration.

Spa treatments and books and of course don't forget the Watermelons!

Rabbit is getting bigger!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #403 on: February 03, 2011, 03:14:23 AM »
It's nice to see the Characters again!  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #404 on: February 07, 2011, 09:22:03 AM »
Just caught up on this one too! Very good Thomas, I'm glad you decided to continue!

anything