Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 184735 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy!
« Reply #450 on: March 27, 2011, 07:30:39 AM »
I am a little worried because whilst playing the Characters my game closed for no reason several times and so I am a bit worried the game may be breaking, I do have a back-up from when Jessie was a toddler though.  :-\
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #451 on: March 27, 2011, 05:09:05 PM »
Star has been a great Mother and Wife and well a great Police/Spy Woman. She has never really had much free time or time to relax so I have decided it is time for her to get that free time and not be on call 24/7 for the Police. So she called up her Workplace and the confetti flew, Star is now Retired earning §330 a day in pensions. She leaves her Job and Best Friend, Blair Wainwright. (Blair is a Vampire Young Adult)

She spends her first day having some well deserved time with her favourite chubby Character.

I guess your all wondering what happened to Bubblegum? Well here she is as usual, stuffing her face. (Yet she doesn't get fat?!)

Jerry got to Level 6 in photography to take some photos of Rabbit. The other Members of the family as well! He came across this scene.

Here you see Tigger and Mutley holding Mutley's Twins. Tanika was on the left and Alexandria on the right. Then everything went all Drama TV on me.

That there is Mutley and Megan. Last time I check Megan was married to Tigger... I guess Alice was looking after Tigger and Megan's baby daughter Summer at home. So I had Jerry quickly leave before it all happened.

Okay now if you have a Time Machine I say use it! I think the funniest thing just happened to Rabbit, she went in all normal and came out like this:-

So what do you do? Send her on a Moodlet Manager rampage of course!

I think Jessie is slightly disturbed by what she saw the next morning...

Okay I lied, Bubbles did get fat, fat in the Pregnant sort of meaning!

I really want you to see Jerry's self portrait, it's so awesome. Well it's not new it's from when he was an Adult I think, maybe Young Adult. The Eyes are just epic!

I really am going to throw that Butler to the gnomes, she constantly makes food, calls them to eat it then never clears it up! She won't fix anything and when she runs out of Counters in the Kitchen (Of which there are many) she uses the one in the Bathroom upstairs!

My point has evidence:-

Ready for more laughs?

Pfft, you didn't think I would get rid of it did you?  ;D, It's set as her Second outfit.

This Cyber-Geek called Alex has also reached his LTW, he wouldn't have reached his LTW of Swimming in Cash without the help of his Brother-In-Law who helped him by also completing his own LTW! That's right, Dasterdly is now a CEO!! Dasterdly is my first Character to be a CEO since Mikey!

This Girl only ever does homework! Must have a bad teacher or something! Well she is now an A Grade Student so it gets done quicker.

Jerry had enough of the Butler and decided to fire her.

Within a few hours look at the transformation! Alex can cook, he is at level 5 so it's not as good but with the Minus Kelvin Fridge from Daphne all the Leftovers from the Butler should keep for a while.

Jessie needed to have some fun on this Weekend so she first went into the pool and probably scared the life out of Bubblegum!

Hmmm, I think this would make a good Museum Photograph don't you Pam?  ;)

As if life couldn't get any better! AGNES!!!

I hope this doesn't seem creepy to be taking all these pictures and paintings of Rabbit?

I really am curious as to when this Bubble is going to go bang.?

Photography is so awesome and much better than taking Still Life paintings!

Like Mother like Daughter eh?

With all the homework Jessie is finding it hard to practise her Inventing, she is at level 2 but I want her to be on at least 5 by the time she is a teen.

Aww, Dasterdly is going to be a great father.

Everybody now - POP!

Seeing as she just came off the Life Simulator Console she obviously hasn't had a reality check... not with that face anyway.

I guess reality just smacked Bubblegum?

Please Meet - Jade Character. Friendly, Loves the Outdoors. (I decided to keep to Pam's colour thing for Jade and I only new the Hex Code for Jade off by heart!  :D )

Until next time!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #452 on: March 27, 2011, 08:15:57 PM »
Welcome Jade! Bubblegum is so awesome!!  ;D

Choccolatee

« Reply #453 on: March 28, 2011, 02:17:23 AM »
I laughed at Bubblegum's nonchalant face while she was in labour.
She was like, "Oh I'm totally fine, I'm not giving birth, just holding my stomach like a normal person while my husband has a heart attack."

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #454 on: March 28, 2011, 03:12:22 AM »
When I saw Jade I thought you would be refering to the Jade Dynasty not Pam!!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #455 on: March 28, 2011, 03:18:53 AM »
Who says I wasn't? :P

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #456 on: March 28, 2011, 04:36:08 PM »
I laughed at Bubblegum's nonchalant face while she was in labour.
She was like, "Oh I'm totally fine, I'm not giving birth, just holding my stomach like a normal person while my husband has a heart attack."

I know I was like, Uh Hello, I'm sure thats painful?  ;D

Welcome Jade! Bubblegum is so awesome!!  ;D

Isn't she just, I think that Flirty Trait will have to go. I don't know if Pam had any trouble with it but seriously anything that walks and that Bubblegum is stuck to it!  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #457 on: March 30, 2011, 04:29:06 PM »
Wow this 7th Generation has some lookers. Only problem is thar the family is so big there are almost no other kids/teens!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #458 on: March 30, 2011, 05:06:26 PM »
Dasterdly and Bubblegum are really bonding with Jade, they have both developed a very close relationship and I hope that sticks with them! They are often cuddling their little girl.

Bubblegum got the privilege of the Toddler Birthday, no pink tips for Jade here though! I think she is still pretty cute though!

This is what happens when cake is involved.

Bubblegum taught her how to talk and then Dasterdly taught her how to Walk and Toilet Training.

This has to be the best photograph of a toddler ever! Levitating Toddler should be the subject!

Even though the Butler is gone the bed has not gone to waste, Mikey loves it!

Jessie has been inventing and is now at about Level 4/5 which isn't great but it's a start. Her inventions are loved by Jade though!

The Gnomes are back at the TV again.

It's time for Jade to grow up into a Child now and Bubblegum completed her LTW of Swimming in Cash on the same day!

I still don't quite remember why I have Mortimer's Grave, I think it was because he died alone and was a great friend of about Three Generations, I think it was him that lived forever. He haunts me here and then but not as much as Mikey and Dafy!

Dasterdly, Bubblegum and Jade moved out into the old Langerak Household and have been seen since, Bubblegum keeps appearing everywhere! All that empty room in the House led to a little development.

I really must show you Rabbits Work Uniform! It's just so hilarious!

Now it is time for Jessie to age up into a Teenager.

She was a bit of an awkward shape, she wasn't fat but just looked a bit lumpy in places and thin in others so I fixed that the old fashioned way, even if the Body Sculptors did stay at the edge of my screen.

Well you know I always say that Rabbit was the best looking Character there has been... I may stand corrected, Jessie has some serious potential! :-

Jessie Character

She should have added Flirty to her traits but that never happened and I need to fix that.

That is all for now but not for long!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #459 on: March 30, 2011, 05:39:17 PM »
Remember that little development I mentioned? Well this is it!

DunDunDun! Rabbit's Pregnant!

On a trip to get Apples, Rabbit went to the Beach and saw Michael Bach Character... Wait what? Turns out he is engaged to Corrina!

More than that by the looks of things. I did not dress her like that when I gave her a makeover!

Rabbit also ran into Penelope, they shared news about the Kids and Jerry. (Note the strange pink legs in the background!)

This is Sam Sekemoto, the Husband of Tera I think.

Ahah! The Pink Legged Culprit!

Rabbit is was the closest of the family to her Auntie Amy.

Generation 7 truly is a whole bunch for lookers! I mean look at Gloria, Daughter of Tera and Sam! She is Jessie's first BFF!

Okay I lied when I said there were not many teenagers around that were not family, I thought it was true till I found one.

Jessie, Gloria and Amy all had a picnic in the park and then the worst thing happened.

R.I.P
Amy Character
Wife of Tom, Mother of Tera, Tenille and Corrina.
Amy Character, To Live Forever More with Her Love.
She was not ready.

Through all the sadness one thing started to look brighter, there was a growing friendship. He better watch out, Rabbit is already onto him! Well he has a chance till I see him in good light and under a microscope and a mirror!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #460 on: March 31, 2011, 02:52:09 AM »
R.I.P Amy Happy Birthday Jessie and Jade!!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #461 on: March 31, 2011, 06:57:47 AM »
Happy birthday girls and R.I.P. Amy.

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #462 on: April 02, 2011, 07:21:15 PM »
WOW! I'm very impressed! I Spent 2 1/2 Hours reading the entire thing, and I loved it! Of Course, I'm Going to be very Sleep-Deprived now  ;) ;D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #463 on: April 02, 2011, 07:22:58 PM »
Lol, thanks! It's 12:15am where I am! :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #464 on: April 03, 2011, 12:17:33 PM »
You would have thought that Rabbit would really know how to use the darn Moodlet Manager but no she doesn't and Jessie found out the hard way.

She then cackled in glee at her Daughters suffering... Great Mothering skills there.

Jessie is now almost a Level 8 Inventor and I chose the Renaissance Sim LTW for her which is to master 3 skills. So she will do Inventing, Handiness and probably Athletic as she already have a Level Four in that.

Now either Pregnancy does not go well with Rabbit or Rabbit is having a hippo, I mean seriously! She looks huge! I was just thinking she must be close to labour now when it happened! Great-Great-Something-Grandma Wu was there to lend a ghostly hand.

Meet Woody Character! Woody is a Good Genius who will be a Doctor.

This is Jessie's new Room:-

Jessie is now a Level 3 Celebrity and it is annoying already, can't wait for the detonating to start.  :-\

Jerry kindly let Jessie have his Car, she has scheduled a painting session soon to change it from a nice green into a Hideous bright pink!

Within two days she was an A* Student!

Then something strange happened, the Time Machine opened, but everyone was eating? So who was it?

Agnes hair! Oh No!

Well what happened was that I needed Three kids from Rabbit and Alex, for the three main Characters in Toy Story but alas, fate brings us to the WooHoo in the Time Machine, then to the wrong gendered child. Oh well meet Bezz, the female version of Buzz.  ;)

Charismatic, Flirty, Ambitious and Lucky.

Then I realised it was Woody's Birthday!

Rabbit taught him all of his Skills.

He looks just like Jerry to me, the same colour hair, blue eyes.

Woody's first steps!

Naaw!

Potty Training:-

Eating his hand Food.

Playing with Blocks, he is a Genius afterall!