Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 184658 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: The Character Legacy!
« Reply #465 on: April 03, 2011, 12:37:30 PM »
Welcome Woody and Bezz! Happy birthday Woody he's gorgeous!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #466 on: April 03, 2011, 05:41:03 PM »
Woody is now officially the cutest Character and my second favourite Character after Jessie or Rabbit or Alex or Dasterdly or Jerry!!Errr I don't know who's my favourite because they are all so great!!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #467 on: April 04, 2011, 12:19:51 PM »
I just saw that Mortimer Goth (Current Incarnation) is in a relationship with Bella Bachaelor in my Legacy Game!  :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #468 on: April 04, 2011, 12:40:30 PM »
I just saw that Mortimer Goth (Current Incarnation) is in a relationship with Bella Bachaelor in my Legacy Game!  :D

Aw, how sweet! I noticed that in most of my games too, of course, if I don't borrow Morty for one of my generations! ;D

Welcome Woody and Bezz! Did I say that Rabbit is gorgeous no matter the weight? She is! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Choccolatee

« Reply #469 on: April 09, 2011, 02:23:38 AM »
Lil cutie pie Woody! :3

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #470 on: April 09, 2011, 04:51:26 AM »
Welcome Woody and Bezz! Happy birthday Woody he's gorgeous!

Woody reminds me of a cuter version of Jerry, the Blue Eyes, Brown hair?  :)

Woody is now officially the cutest Character and my second favourite Character after Jessie or Rabbit or Alex or Dasterdly or Jerry!!Errr I don't know who's my favourite because they are all so great!!

Lol, looks like I have a few more sim uploads to do.  ;)

Welcome Woody and Bezz! Did I say that Rabbit is gorgeous no matter the weight? She is! :D

Yeah I just don't think it suits her style of master athlete and then Emporer of Evil (Well she will be).  ;) Star was good looking when she was larger, I picked her for her looks not her body.  ;)

Lil cutie pie Woody! :3

I will be uploading him and hopefully I still have Jessie's Toddler self on another Saved game.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #471 on: April 09, 2011, 02:04:34 PM »
Woody is uploaded! In the Swap Shop! Click Here!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

SimCityBusDriver

« Reply #472 on: April 11, 2011, 03:22:04 AM »
Woody is adorable! But he doesn't look like Woody though. That doesn't make much sense does it?

SimCityBusDriver

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #473 on: April 11, 2011, 05:34:20 AM »
If you mean he doesn't look like the Cowboy Woody then no he doesn't. Rabbit doesn't look like a Rabbit though so my theme is naming them after characters.

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #474 on: April 11, 2011, 06:27:20 AM »
Woody Is so cute :D I wish my Nooboos Were that cute. Oh, and Where can I download woody's haircut?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #475 on: April 11, 2011, 08:23:59 AM »
Woody Is so cute :D I wish my Nooboos Were that cute. Oh, and Where can I download woody's haircut?

Well I have been refining the genes for Six Generations!  ;)

It's the Shaggy Look for Toddlers from the Sims 3 Store, I don't remember how much it is though and it won't show me because I already own it. If you download him he should get a replacement hair style, if he doesn't I can upload a version with a Base Game Hair.

SimCityBusDriver

« Reply #476 on: April 11, 2011, 11:14:03 AM »
If you mean he doesn't look like the Cowboy Woody then no he doesn't. Rabbit doesn't look like a Rabbit though so my theme is naming them after characters.

That is what I meant!

SimCityBusDriver

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #477 on: April 16, 2011, 01:31:15 PM »
Just a short update before I load up the game for some more Characters.

So Jerry and Star are the same age and are about 84 days old. Which means they won't have much longer, they may get to see Jessie become a Young Adult and then causing an Heir Poll. Seems like ages since I've had an Heir poll! Anyway Jerry spends most days being told what to do by me because I like Jerry so I often have him selected. On the rare occasions I am not this is where you will find him.

Alex... Well I don't know what he does. He has a Job. I know that much! His LTW of Swimming in Cash is complete so there isn't anything he needs to do really. Which is why I always find him in Jerry's office!

Jessie is now an A Grader and Bezz is coming up at a B but Bezz is younger older... because she came from the past... Well in the Present she is a new Teenager.

These two hang out quite a lot, Best Friends Forever you know, I didn't even make them Best Friends!

This is Summer Character, Daughter of Tigger and Megan. I think. Well Megan has the same hair colour.

Bebe is old now, still kept the same hairstyle I see.

Who says Old folks can't get their groove on? These ones can!

Woody is aging into a Child now!

Here he is! You are all going to hate me because I forgot his traits... I wrote them down and now I can't find the piece of paper! Grrr, tidying does not help keep order it makes you lose stuff that you knew where it was! Lol.

Star's genes really are quite dominant in Generation Six. So it's good to see that Jerry's got through!

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #478 on: April 16, 2011, 02:05:02 PM »
Happy birthday Woody!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #479 on: April 17, 2011, 11:28:27 AM »
Woody is doing very well at Logic, he is already at Level 7 and he is not even using the Moodlet Manager yet! Okay and he is a Good Genius who is very Ambitious!

Jessie is a Level 8 in Inventing and is close to learning all of those Inventions!

Bezz is a a Level 6 in Charisma, just a few more relationships and friends to build up.

Not all of Jessie's attempts at Inventing work well...

Ya know, Jessie is pretty Hot...

So Hot she is on fire!  ;D

Rabbit has maxed Logic! She only needs to stay friends with her Coworkers and work hard to reach her LTW!

This is Chase Young. Penelope's Son.

Guess what Jessie just invented! She now knows all the Inventions, still a whole skill point to go though.

Her LTW is Renaissance Sim, so for her other Two Skills she will be doing Athletic and Handiness. She is at a Level 5 of Athletic already, it doesn't show though.

Jerry painted this Portrait of Star, it's a masterpiece. The painting as well.  :D

Now for the reason I have been avoiding the game since this morning. It all started out normal, the Girls did their Homework. Rabbit worked out, Jerry painted, Alex did something, Woody played chess. Star was working out in the basement club.

I was about to make Alex do something useful and go to work when my camera panned. It went to Star.

R.I.P
Star Character
A loved Wife, Mother and Grandmother. A master of Athletic and Logic. International Superspy. Mother of Five.
She will be missed by all.

She was not ready to go, no one was ready for her to go.

(Don't ask what Jessie is thinking about because I don't know...)