Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 184636 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - The Heir is...
« Reply #510 on: April 25, 2011, 06:13:55 AM »
Time for a new House I think. Not enough room in this one. ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #511 on: April 25, 2011, 08:33:02 AM »
I give up, two shells later and I am out of ideas. Neither looked any good. I can't build huge houses I guess.  :-\

EDIT: Since I am not exactly following the Legacy Rules I wonder if I should choose a smaller lot... It takes ages for the old house to load because I'm one of those people who just has to fill all the space... So I could try building on a smaller lot... OOooh just typing that and I think I will do that as I just had an idea. I have a large empty French Villa that if placed on a bigger lot could be expanded...  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #512 on: April 25, 2011, 11:32:39 AM »
Bezz and Woody had their Birthdays on the same day! Woody into a Teen and Bezz into a Young Adult.

Woody added Hopeless Romantic to his Traits and here he is after a makeover!

Now for Bezz!

Jessie walked in the way so Bezz gave her the 'look'! Lol.

Bezz added Party Animal to her Traits. She has gone a bit Wild Child with the Lime Green but oh well. I mean what else are you going to do with Lime Green! I can tone it down with Woody with the Black/Grey and Browns but Bezz doesn't suit Dark Colours so it's going to be bright!

Then Jessie went down to an Old Friend from High School. His name is Ti-Ning. Ti-Ning Brown. I was a bit confused when I found out he lived in Christopher Steels House. There is a Woman there called Anastasia Brown. So I was worried he was married.

But No, Anastasia was a Sim who somehow escaped CAS. I never placed her in my Town and yet there she is. Creepy. Anyway Anastasia is his Mother. She must be nearly an Adult, he nearly is an Adult as well! I was wondering who Ti's Dad is when I got a close up of his face. My Story Progression Works then!

Since they were Best Friends from High School it got pretty Romantic in there quickly. Ti is the only male Sim that isn't married in the whole town! That isn't family. Actually Chase (Penelope's Son) is engaged to a Vampire.

Boyfriend and Girlfriend in no time.

They went to the Beach and danced away until Jessie had something to ask Ti.

Jessie then asked him to move in. I then had my suspicions confirmed. I had guessed Ti's Dad correctly!

Here he is after the Makeover that also sent him back to being a Younger Young Adult! I do hope that Mouth stays on his face and not Generation Eight!

He has terrible Traits. His LTW is Master of the Arts so his new Traits will be, Artistic, Virtuoso, Hopeless Romantic, Family Orientated and Born Salesman. Or something like that. Christopher Steels house comes with a Easel so I was pleased to see he already has Level Four in painting! Jerry finally has rivalry on those Easels!

Bezz chose Swimming in Cash as her LTW, being the Eldest Spare she will most likely first to move out so I wanted an easy LTW for her. Plus all those Properties had not been collected in a while! I got §21,000 from the Park across the Street. Not bad considering there were two more lots like that!

In other news, Rabbit is now a Level 9 Evil Criminal Person. Alex is Old and still at Level 2 of the Culinary Career which he has been in for two weeks. Jerry shows no sign of kicking it. Woody is nearly Level 8 of Logic. Jessie is planning her Wedding. Ti is painting and the House is being rebuilt! Oh the fun!  :-X

Offline CharlotteDaBookworm

• Occult
  • Call me Charlotte, Charlie or Char
« Reply #513 on: April 25, 2011, 02:32:55 PM »
Awesome update, love this story. I know your not following all the rules but were did you get the rules from? I want to start a legacy but I cant find the rules.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #514 on: April 25, 2011, 02:40:55 PM »
Awesome update, love this story. I know your not following all the rules but were did you get the rules from? I want to start a legacy but I cant find the rules.

Here they are. ;) Wonderful update, Tom! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #515 on: April 25, 2011, 05:14:19 PM »
I guess it is pretty obvious by Ti-Nings Genetics as to who his Father is you could not tell when he was a Teen though!

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #516 on: April 25, 2011, 06:22:23 PM »
Awesome update! I love Woody's blue eyes! Yeah Christopher! I mean welcome Ti!  ;D Happy birthday guys!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #517 on: May 01, 2011, 03:37:27 PM »
Hmmm, still no luck with the House. Nothing is working... Might keep the old one then. It's just to big and takes so long to load! Maybe I will go simple and just build basics and see where it goes from there.  :-\

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - New Update Coming in Next few Mins!
« Reply #518 on: May 04, 2011, 12:06:41 PM »
Ti was there bright an early, the sun had just risen. It was Jessie and Ti's Wedding Day!

It was being held at a small Garden Area on the Beach.

Jessie then arrived and the ceremony began.

The Guests were mainly late but it was still the best morning of Jessie's Life.

Woody teared up, Tigger threw cofetti, as did the ever proud Mother of the Bride.

Alex wants Grandkids.

Then the dancing began! Bezz danced with Jerry. The newly weds danced together as a couple and of course Rabbit and Alex danced away! Woody spent most of his time gossiping and dancing with Jade.

And then everything went wrong...

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Marriage
« Reply #519 on: May 04, 2011, 02:53:20 PM »
Sorry, Guests arrived and haven't been able to finish! :/

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Marriage
« Reply #520 on: May 04, 2011, 06:04:58 PM »
At first I was confused why everyone stopped dancing, and then I saw this...

It was Jerry's Time to go...

The whole town was almost friends with Jerry. So everyone was distraught. Rabbit, Dasterdly and particularily Jessie. Jerry had lived long enough to see his Granddaughter Married, Jessie had known him all her life and he had died on her Wedding Day.

Bezz had the worst time though, she was the last Sim that Jerry touched.

The Reaper arrived. Jerry has had a great life, he had nothing more to do, no unfinished books to complete. He was ready to be with Star again.

More people came rushing around to witness Jerry's passing.

Rest In Peace
Jerry Character
A Man, loved by all, a family man with a passion for words.
Died aged 92 Days Old, He joins his Parents, Brother and his beloved Wife in Eternal Rest.

Jessie didn't want the Wedding Setting to be demolished, it was a place she wanted to remember her Wedding and her Grandfather, so that is where they burried him, along with Star. (Jerry Left, Star Right)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Congrats to Ti and Jessie!! R.I.P Jerry  :'(
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
Congrats Jessie and Ti! Awesome wedding can't wait to see more nooboos! R.I.P. Jerry you were an excellent person and will be missed.  :(

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I have built a mansion that I am really happy with, on the old 60x60 Lot that the Goths House used to be located on, Morty and some unknown Woman living with him have had their house relocated to the previously occupied Alto Lot which has been deserted since Rabbit was a Girl.

Now for the bad news:- Everytime I try to move them to the new Mansion which only has the outer shell done, it won't move them, it get's stuck on the loading spinny thing. I left it for TWO Hours and still nothing. It could be because I wanted to take their stuff with them, I guess I will try putting all the Photos/Rewards/Creations/Graves/Certificates etc. into the family inventory and evict them and move them in through edit town? Will they keep their Family Inventory if they are Evicted? Anyone know? It would be a great help to getting an update!  ;)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #524 on: May 10, 2011, 01:10:12 PM »
I don't know, that's only happened to me once and I stopped playing that file. Sorry, hope you get it figured out.

anything