Author Topic: The Sims 3 Townie DecaDynasty Challenge  (Read 643244 times)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
Re: The Sims 3 Townie DecaDynasty Challenge
« Reply #240 on: June 04, 2011, 07:46:16 AM »
I had Emma moved in with Gobias as a friend, and then have them as best friends to cuddle and woohoo in hot tub and that's how they got to romantic interest. After that, she accepted every romantic interaction (Gobias is flirty), but without romantic interaction it is not really working for her.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #241 on: June 04, 2011, 07:51:41 AM »
Nancy try using compliment personality and compliment physique to build up the romantic social bar.Or get them
To best friend level invite her to cuddle on couch the Orion to kiss comes up and bam romantic interest.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #242 on: June 04, 2011, 07:58:12 AM »
I do have a little question again, can LTR objects count as 10 objects requirement? I've ment leaving 10 collector helpers for example.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #243 on: June 04, 2011, 08:05:31 AM »
I thought the ten objects had to be valuable do collection Helpers have a monetary value?

Rachel

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #244 on: June 04, 2011, 08:08:20 AM »
I thought the ten objects had to be valuable do collection Helpers have a monetary value?

Rachel

Yes, you can even sell Collection Helpers. Also, teleporters, replicators and the Moodlet Manager.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #245 on: June 04, 2011, 08:15:18 AM »
I do have a little question again, can LTR objects count as 10 objects requirement? I've ment leaving 10 collector helpers for example.

That's an excellent suggestion. There really are not that many different categories of objects, especially for base game Dynasty players. I'll add reward objects to the rule set as a possibility. Good thinking, Anushka.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #246 on: June 04, 2011, 08:17:35 AM »
Yes, they are worth nice amount of cash compare to other things. Collection Helper is worth more than 4000$, and teleportation pad is 15.000$

Thanks Metro!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #247 on: June 04, 2011, 08:19:48 AM »
well you learn something new everyday.

Rachel

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #248 on: June 04, 2011, 08:19:55 AM »
The smart strategist would wait until the very last minute before moving though to grab those 10 rewards and place them. That would keep depreciation at a minimum.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #249 on: June 04, 2011, 08:33:19 AM »
Just thought I would point out that Barnacle Bay now comes with the salon, junkyard, firestation, and consignment shop already placed.  Don't know if people already know this, as I don't play there often, or if it is something they fixed with a patch.

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #250 on: June 04, 2011, 08:43:33 AM »
Just thought I would point out that Barnacle Bay now comes with the salon, junkyard, firestation, and consignment shop already placed.  Don't know if people already know this, as I don't play there often, or if it is something they fixed with a patch.

I got Barnacle Bay soon after it came out and it has always had those for me. I still have to add bars and the movie studio, though.

Offline NancyJ

• Immortal
« Reply #251 on: June 04, 2011, 09:56:01 AM »
Got her to romantic interest but because of her work schedule she wouldn't date me until Wednesday - she turns up and she's a vampire :( Time for attempt #3 - I really want Emma Hatch to found my dynasty, I've already half written the opening chapter

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #252 on: June 04, 2011, 10:39:18 AM »
Got her to romantic interest but because of her work schedule she wouldn't date me until Wednesday - she turns up and she's a vampire :( Time for attempt #3 - I really want Emma Hatch to found my dynasty, I've already half written the opening chapter

Well, you've got a full week before she'd need to get married and immediately Try for Baby. That's plenty of time for you to work on her happiness points by having her fulfill lots of wishes. Give her a Mid-Life Crisis at the last minute and then have her go out manhunting.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #253 on: June 04, 2011, 10:49:29 AM »

Ok so I don't have Barnacle Bay but I was thinking about it. So it is another town? It has new townies and townie homes? I had assumed it was just a place to go and buy stuff. Does it come with lots that I will have to add to other towns? Like the laundromat and consignment shop? I didn't see a separate forum like the other EP's so I assumed it wasn't a town. If it is another town, is it allowed to use for this Challenge?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #254 on: June 04, 2011, 10:54:37 AM »
Ok so I don't have Barnacle Bay but I was thinking about it. So it is another town? It has new townies and townie homes? I had assumed it was just a place to go and buy stuff. Does it come with lots that I will have to add to other towns? Like the laundromat and consignment shop? I didn't see a separate forum like the other EP's so I assumed it wasn't a town. If it is another town, is it allowed to use for this Challenge?

Yes, Barnacle Bay is an EA designed neighborhood (world). It's fine for this challenge.

anything