Author Topic: The money disappears!  (Read 1508 times)

VampirePlasma

The money disappears!
« on: June 22, 2011, 03:43:09 PM »
I am tired of this! I make my sims work hard for their money and poof, it's gone! I had in the Ponser's family funds about 20,000 (I am playing right now so I would know) and they wake up the next morning with only 3,000! Where did it go? I haven't bought the two cars yet or anything. It began happening after Generations was installed.  :-[ It's going to take long to get all that money back. Any having this problem?

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The money disappears!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 08:56:29 PM »
Whoa, that sounds incredibly frustrating! I haven't had a single problem with the Generations pack, certainly not one so serious. I guess all you could do is kaching your way back up... and it wouldn't really be cheating because your game seems to be messed up. Did you get the patch that came with Generations? I've heard there were a few problems that came with it... maybe reinstalling the expansion pack is your best bet.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 09:48:59 PM »
I'd recommend a complete reinstall. I had a bad bug and when I uninstalled it was still in my game, and I definitely got it from GEN. It was fixed with the last patch I got though, thank goodness!

VampirePlasma

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 06:48:24 AM »
Okay I reinstalled GEN yesterday, I hope it doesn't happen again. That did get rid of some major glitches, all the slowliness it had too, thank goodness.