Author Topic: Sims Medieval Expansion - Pirates & Nobles  (Read 55121 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims Medieval Expansion - Pirates & Nobles
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 10:12:21 AM »
;D I have my pre-order in for Pirates & Nobles and am looking forward to it. I had not finished all the Ambitions from the first time thru.  Got side tracked by Generations :P Just got back to it after the latest patch.
Pirates & Nobles should be an awesome addition to an already great game.  -EQ

I completely agree!  I think Pirates and Nobles will definitely bring back interest to Sims Medieval.  And now we don't have much longer to wait, yay!  :D

Welcome to the forum, EuphorialQueen.  It's great to have you join us and I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline EuphorialQueen

• Nooboo
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 11:23:32 AM »
Thank you for the warm welcome.  :D
I pop in every now and again to lurk.  This is a fabulous source of all kinds of great information.  

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

MamaLambNC

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2011, 01:59:13 PM »
Does anyone know what (if anything) that we'll be getting extra by pre-ordering? I mean like special outfits & etc, like we did with Medieval. Or is this just a hurry & get it??? Both are fine with me but I was curious. Thanks in advance!

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2011, 06:18:18 PM »
Does anyone know what (if anything) that we'll be getting extra by pre-ordering?

I don't remember if I got anything extra by pre-ordering - I don't think so, but could be wrong.

In any case, my copy of Pirates and Nobles arrived this morning, so it's probably too late to pre-order.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Phyrie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2011, 03:38:42 AM »
I just installed my pre-ordered copy from Origin (previously EAStore) and received two bonus outfits (or one, if you want), one male/one female Pirate outfit.  I haven't played one minute yet, but I'm off to play now!  LOL!

MamaLambNC

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2011, 11:32:32 AM »
I pre-ordered a week or so ago....was just wondering if there was anything extra. Can't wait for my to show up in the mail...LOL!!

Bmorin61

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 01:34:50 PM »
I know it is still new but one of the responsibilities is to sic a parrot on a certain person but I think that person has to be on the actual lot but they never are and I can't get that person to come over. They are my best friend and still won't come over. Same with torture chair. aaargh. Please let me know if anyone beats this. thanks
Bonnie

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Bmorin61

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 11:30:20 AM »
ok found how to sic a parrot. you have to go to the person and then call your parrot. Now i have to figure out how to get a confession. It's really tricky. good luck everyone and happy treasure hunting

anything