Author Topic: Does a sims imaginary friend has the same hidden traits?  (Read 3190 times)

Leto85

Does a sims imaginary friend has the same hidden traits?
« on: July 20, 2011, 06:15:10 PM »
Does a sims imaginary friend has the same hidden traits as the sim itself, when he or she will be turned into a real person?
And how do you choose the best friend to be man or woman?

CarlosLordofTacos

Re: Does a sims best friend has the same hidden traits?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 06:22:13 PM »
You mean an imaginary friend? If so I think know what you`re thinking (this is for your Supersim thing, right? If not, please disregard. ) and as I have told you before, don`t do it! I makes it impossible for a sim and their descendants to become a vampire or mummy!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Does a sims best friend has the same hidden traits?
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 06:24:39 PM »
I'm a bit confused, Leto.  At first I thought you meant the "My Best Friend" Simbot LTR.  But then when you referred to turning him/her into a real person, I thought you must mean the imaginary friend.  I don't know the answer in any case, sorry.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Leto85

Re: Does a sims imaginary friend has the same hidden traits?
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 06:38:47 PM »
You guys should read the title. I really can see the word imaginary friend. Or was it just me, editing it sneaky as I am afterwards? :P

At Carlos: I actually have no need for a sim to become a vampire or mummy. Alhough why is it impossible to make the descendants vampires or mummies after that?

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 06:42:26 PM »
Because they have the imaginary friend gene, which is not hybrid compatible. I know it isn`t a problem for you, but I`m thinking of those who will be downloading your sim, is it fair on them?

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 06:45:19 PM »
Although your an imaginary friend`s gender is not selectable, it is usually of the opposite gender to it`s, erm, real friend, and if not, well maybe you could use edit in CAS?

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 06:54:52 PM »
Oh, sorry about that typo Leto! Too bad I can`t correct it off of my phone.

Don`t worry, I am not accusing you of any non existance at all. I just can`t imagine that arm alongside an oversized doll`s bubble head with an antenna on top. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 12:39:22 AM »
I think that when you click on an Imaginary Friend during toddlerhood, and select rename, if you select Rename with Girl's name, the IF will be female, and with Boy's name, the IF will be male. In any case, I'm unsure and cannot test for a while. Sorry.

Leto85

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 04:13:29 AM »
Because they have the imaginary friend gene, which is not hybrid compatible. I know it isn`t a problem for you, but I`m thinking of those who will be downloading your sim, is it fair on them?

Oh, you don't have to worry about that bro. Those members I will make happy too, sooner or later. ;)