Author Topic: New Use For testincheatsenabled cheat!!!  (Read 6473 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: NEW USE FOR testincheatsenabled cheat!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2010, 10:01:28 PM »
I wasn't talking to anyone at the time.  I might not have waited to long, but I will add, I do not have any trouble with my computer, but when I used the cheat, I was just seeing if it really worked about clicking on the mail box to know every one, game started freezing, they would take two steps and then it would freeze and could not even turn the game from the panel, I didn't save and just went out of it.  I usually do not use too many cheats, I have heard good and bad, but you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat.  LOL.....just hope it doesn't kill my computer...
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

TheLostGirls

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2010, 10:09:34 PM »
I hope it works out :P!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 05:10:44 AM »
testingcheats has been known not to work at all and cause problems. That's why it should have a warning with it. My computers have all worked fine with it, but I do notice a difference in game speed and quality between my Legacy/Nectar groups with no cheats allowed and with normal games where I often use it. I am going to start not using it as it seems more enjoyable without using the cheat.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

bshag

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 11:56:06 AM »
I tried using it to spawn fish in ponds and butterflies in yards but found it doesn't work well when the boxes show up in live mode. :o

I'll use it how I've always used it, only when necessary, changing traits of a controllable townie who comes into the family or change music preferences, when they show up with kids music. ::)  I also find it comes in handy in large families when there are a bunch of birthday cakes in the fridge. Just "Trigger Age Transition" and voila, instant birthday party without the cake. ;D

I don't trust cheats.  In the sims 2 in the buggy AL it totally ruined one of my neighborhoods.  Playing the game the old fashioned way is much more fun anyways. ;D

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 12:46:41 PM »
I'll add this as I update pages today. I could have used this specifically at one point myself while doing the guide to Shang Simla. There was a shopkeeper there, the general store guy, and my Sim could not befriend him. It didn't matter what I did, he always hated my Sim. This broke an important adventure chain and I resorted to cheating to do it, but I chose the 'make me friends' cheat instead. I think I befriended the whole village before I got to that guy. I'd forgotten about this one myself or that would have been much easier. Thanks for the tip!

Ceipshine

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 09:51:35 AM »
I know! Everyone one in town is my best friend.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 05:31:07 PM »
I know! Everyone one in town is my best friend.

Everyone in my Sim's town doesn't know they exist!  ::)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kat

• Townie
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 06:24:17 PM »
I'll add this as I update pages today. I could have used this specifically at one point myself while doing the guide to Shang Simla. There was a shopkeeper there, the general store guy, and my Sim could not befriend him. It didn't matter what I did, he always hated my Sim. This broke an important adventure chain and I resorted to cheating to do it, but I chose the 'make me friends' cheat instead. I think I befriended the whole village before I got to that guy. I'd forgotten about this one myself or that would have been much easier. Thanks for the tip!

Carl, what is the 'make me friends' cheat? I have never heard of this one...

Offline TGBlank

• Occult
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2010, 06:39:13 PM »
Shift-click on mailbox.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2010, 06:46:31 PM »

When used, it makes you friends with everyone in town.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2010, 12:24:26 PM »
The Grim babies were solid black.  I found a photo of Grim playing with his baby.  I don't think they had anything else special about them.
They did remove the possibility to get a baby with an uncontrolled Grim. However, if you make him move in with you (I've heard rumours of techniques besides cheating!), you can get a baby with him and the child will be all black (just as the Grim Reaper is in any clothes except his robe)!
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.