Author Topic: Eternally Faithful  (Read 48332 times)

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: Eternally Faithful
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2011, 02:05:12 AM »
My sims usually get "Faithful" moodlet around day 12, and "Eternally Faithful" around day 20. However, if they did any flirting or had thoughts about dating someone else, they never got it.

Offline Marfaud

• Llama Wrangler
    • Flicker Account
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 07:52:56 AM »
My situation is a little bit strange.  I made both Sims in the couple in CAS.  I never saw Faithful or Eternally faithful moodlets, even though they were...mind you I was playing Vanilla.

He died.  I got him some ambrosia, they were Ex's.   They Re-married after I upgraded the game and installed Pets.

Now I have this Eternally Faithful moodlet!   I guess they deserve it to go through all that and still be together.

Kind of stirs the hopeless romantic in me!
See!  You learn something new every day!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 08:09:04 AM »
I once had a Sim couple who both had the "eternally faithful" moodlet until he went time travelling into the future and a child came through the time portal.  She was his daughter but not by his wife.  Child's relationship schematic showed the wife as "stepmother".  Husband and wife both lost their eternally faithful moodlets.  >:(  I never let any of them travel into the future anymore.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2012, 10:15:17 AM »
My sim was a flirt and lost it just by flirting with other sims.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2012, 06:14:25 PM »
He died.  I got him some ambrosia, they were Ex's.   They Re-married after I upgraded the game and installed Pets.

Now I have this Eternally Faithful moodlet!   I guess they deserve it to go through all that and still be together.

Till death do us part?  Nah...not even then.  ;)
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 06:17:32 PM »
I think the Hopeless Romantic trait for both partners encourages the moodlet..I mean..worked with Jenni Jones-Brown of Twinbrook, i'll say.

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Offline paws_bells

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2012, 02:47:27 AM »
I think the Hopeless Romantic trait for both partners encourages the moodlet..I mean..worked with Jenni Jones-Brown of Twinbrook, i'll say.

Hm, I suspect as much too. My sims with the Hopeless Romantic traits seem to gain both moodlets a lot easier as well.
~ Sometimes, I like to dig a hole in my backyard, get inside it, and pretend I'm a carrot.

...Yeah, that's me.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

snuffles

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2012, 09:21:54 PM »
One of my CAS sims married Zelda Mae and they both got the Eternally Faithful moodlet after 28 days of being married. I have the lifespan on long, dunno if that matters. I think maybe it was triggered by my sim getting mad at Pauline Wan for flirting with him at a party :P

PS- I'm playing vanilla so, well, I'm pretty sure the moodlet didn't come with the Generations EP lol

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2012, 09:59:05 PM »
I think it was added with the patch from Generations.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

snuffles

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2012, 11:34:47 PM »
Oh.. okay sorry that makes sense haha

Offline kindofagirl

• Townie
  • Hanson fan since 1997.
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2012, 02:43:36 AM »
I just got this moodlet it made me smile.
Sims 3 newbie

Offline Ztoast

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2012, 11:09:37 AM »
The only time I've gotten it is with a couple I made in CAS. I made them married before they moved in ('cause I just wanted vampire babies and I didn't want to waste time with flirting and stuff xD). They got it after twenty days of being together.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2012, 09:10:53 AM »
I've had two couples receive it, one in Riverview where I made the female sim and she married a Townie (George Dean) she was Hopeless Romantic, but he wasn't.

The other one, I don't remember if in Appaloosa or Riverview, but they were a married couple that I created.  I started their relationship out slow, had them be friends for a couple days, then start on the romance.  Neither was HR, so that wasn't a factor for them.

I did notice that after he went to China he had dropped in his level of relationship with her, before he could do a little romance, kiss, hug and then WooHoo, but after the trip, he had to go through several before the WooHoo showed up.
I don't know how long it took, I wasn't paying attention; but I have my lifespan lengthened.     

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2012, 07:08:33 AM »
I got this moodlet when I made a teen and her mom and her go out with Michael Bachelor  , became his girlfriend and when they married.  They got this moodlet.

Offline Stefan

• Nooboo
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2013, 11:52:48 PM »
I had a lot of trouble getting this for my sims recently so thought I'd share. My sims had been in a relationship for way over 20 days (83 days), or whatever the minimum requirement is, didn't have any other romantic relationships (active or not), nor betrayals and they still didn't have the reputation, so I assumed it was a glitch and started debugging. Turns out that it wasn't - since it's apparently a "reputation system", each relationship has a "visibility state" and one of the requirements (hidden in the code) for Eternally Faithful is that this is maxed out. So I had my sims visit a friend's house and flirt (and make-out) for a while (with their friend in the same room), and all of a sudden it showed up  :).

anything