Author Topic: How to change music channel on wall speakers?  (Read 5463 times)

Offline Noodles

• Occult
  • Guineapig lover ♥
How to change music channel on wall speakers?
« on: September 05, 2011, 11:22:28 AM »
This is such a basic question, I feel a bit silly posting another topic. I tried my luck with search but couldn't find an answer.

I have a problem with wall speakers in a nightclub! This is not one I built myself, just an ordinary club. Anyway, my sim was dancing there and some townie changed the music channel on the wall speakers to the Egyptian music... I want my dancing music back! But how?

I click on the wall speakers and there is no option to change the music. (only to shut them down, to skip a song, to change volume or dance. How did the townie do this?)
I tried shutting down all the speakers and turning them on again - still wrong music.
I tried coming back the next evening - same... I went to Buy mode and replaced the speakers... still the same channel. I shut the game and reloaded, but no help.

Do I have to resolt to bulldozing and replacing the whole building? Or is there a way to change channels but I'm just not paying attention? It might be useful to know this trick sometime, but for now this music is just ruining my party-mood.

loveSims

Re: How to change music channel on wall speakers?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 12:24:42 PM »
If you don't mind cheating, turn on testing cheats enabled true, click on flour and use buy on this lot. Then in buy mode hold in control and shift click on speaker and option to change station will come up

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 12:25:56 PM »
You can change it in build mode by using "shift/control", at the same time and left click your mouse and you will get the option to change the music.  Also, if you are in live mode, you can use the testingcheatsenabled cheat and go to the lounge and left click on the floor and it will give you the option to build on the lot and hit the same thing as above.  Hope this helps. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 12:26:32 PM »
Guess we replied at the same time, lol. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

anything