Author Topic: Is there a way to edit an items description?  (Read 2232 times)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Is there a way to edit an items description?
« on: September 11, 2011, 11:00:14 AM »
Is there a way to edit an items description that I'm overlooking.
I was wanting to edit my store items descriptions to include a note of which set the item came with.

Also is there a way of finding out what bundle an item came with. I've got 2 items I can't figure out where they came from. I've gone through everything in my purchase history on the store and can't find them. I have  done a search for the items and can't find them that way either.
The 2 items are Ivy Tower and K2 Ivy found in Decor and Plants. Anyone know what these came with?

Edited for Grammar. Rachel.

A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: Is there a way to edit an items description?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 11:57:58 AM »
Hi Grimsoul. I found this. Looks like it's actually free store content, but I don't know if it came in a set.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 12:30:56 PM »
You had better luck than I did. How did you find it?
I think it's a part of a set because the K2 Tower is a mirror image of the Ivy Tower. So it's like a left and right set of the item.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 12:35:03 PM »
It's part of a car set called, uh Toyota Prius + Toyota Prius Eco + Celebration Pack. 

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 12:38:50 PM »
You had better luck than I did. How did you find it?
I think it's a part of a set because the K2 Tower is a mirror image of the Ivy Tower. So it's like a left and right set of the item.

I actually just Googled Ivy tower Sims 3, haha. I couldn't find anything for the K2 Tower though. I'm not entirely sure what the point of the second one is. They seem the exact same to me.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 01:08:04 PM »
It's part of a car set called, uh Toyota Prius + Toyota Prius Eco + Celebration Pack. 

Really, When I look at the items in that set it doesn't show a picture them being part of it.

I actually just Googled Ivy tower Sims 3, haha. I couldn't find anything for the K2 Tower though. I'm not entirely sure what the point of the second one is. They seem the exact same to me.

Good going using Google. :)
I thought there was a difference in them, like a left and right version, but after going back in the game and looking again your right they are the same. So I'm not sure what the point of two of them is either now.

Thank you both for your help with that. It was really bugging me I could find them.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 01:11:49 PM »
Really, When I look at the items in that set it doesn't show a picture them being part of it.

Good going using Google. :)
I thought there was a difference in them, like a left and right version, but after going back in the game and looking again your right they are the same. So I'm not sure what the point of two of them is either now.

Thank you both for your help with that. It was really bugging me I could find them.

The Ivy Plant was released in the Eco Set and then they combined the Eco Set with some Hybrid Car Set or something that they were advertising, probably Ford/Toyota. They only renamed it.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 01:30:50 PM »
The Ivy Plant was released in the Eco Set and then they combined the Eco Set with some Hybrid Car Set or something that they were advertising, probably Ford/Toyota. They only renamed it.

That would make sense as to why there are two of them then. I wonder why EA combined them and didn't get rid of one.

anything