Author Topic: Return of the Imaginairum: Pixie's Legacy  (Read 13185 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Return of the Imaginairum: Pixie's Legacy
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2011, 02:29:40 PM »
Is the Legacy starting with 10 Generations from Pixie or from the Vanderburg Line, so Sebastian onwards?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2011, 03:21:19 PM »
I'm using Pixie so basically we haven't gotten out of prologue so to speak.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2011, 03:28:52 PM »
I'm using Pixie so basically we haven't gotten out of prologue so to speak.

Ah Okay, thanks!  :)

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2011, 06:53:33 PM »
It had started out differently. However, Pixie was such a dynamic IF. She's the first IF I've had with a personality. Most of mine just sit there. So things kind of gravitated around her. It's become her story. I almost did this as a dynasty. However, I wasn't sure how an IF fit into a dynasty or if it'd be allowed. So I put the story here.

Mom is excited. She has been baking all day. Sebastian has been on the phone inviting all of their friends. It's come ....the day I'm scared of....the day I grow up. I've been hiding in the treehouse quiet as much as possible. Being grown up scares me. What does being "an adult" mean? What is this career thing people keep saying I must have. What happens to Imaginariums when they become adults....do I become an adult. These are all puzzling things and no one quite understands. On my birthday I will be 316 years old.

I heard creaks coming up the ladder and thought it was Damon. I jumped shocked when I saw Sebastian poke his head through the door. He looked around and said, "Well it's been years since this old thing has been used." Quietly I nodded he continued, "My Grandpa always said some people grow older but that doesn't mean you have to grow up. He was also a man that loved ice cream and waterslides. You may change and your thoughts and feelings may change. You never stop being yourself. You just find another adventure. Oh and Nicky says come on down and wash up the party will start soon."

I smiled and wiped my tears. Maybe he was right. Everything would be okay. I knew I always had a home here in the Rookery with them. Sebastian claimed it was my house in the first place. I loved learning. Mom and Sebastian said they had a special surprise for us after graduation. Graduation was tomorrow. However, tonight we party.

Everyone knows how much I love a good party. There was music and food and lots of people....oh and best yet. Mom even tried to create me a real Imaginarium birthday cake! It wasn't the same but it was really good and close. She filled it with fresh berries. Damon laughed at how I squealed seeing it. Everyone let me celebrate in my own way. My best friends know I miss my family and culture.

Graduation day brought happiness and tears. It was full of sadness and joy for me. I love to learn. It is one of my jewels. Bryan says I'm silly to call school a jewel. We Imganiariums are different than sims...we value different things. Learning, art, and nature are things we most admire.

Damon says there was a surprise for me at graduation. What it was I had no idea. I was so shocked when our teachers stood up and said I made the highest grades in our class! Me!! Me! Pixie made the top scores. Damon whispered to me this meant I was Valedictorian. We all also voted for fun prizes too. I won "Most likely to take over the world." Jillian laughed when she announced it. It is an awful silly award seeing how I cannot hurt a fly. I even cry when one of our garden plants die.

Damon won most likely to have a big family. He stared at me when they called him up for it. Somehow it made me blush and squirm. Damon has been getting these moments to where he just looks at me. He doesn't say much he just stares. We haven't talked much lately because of it. We kiss a little but that's it. Mom says we have to sort it out ourselves.

Sebastian and Mom gave us a big present of suitcases. I didn't want to tell them at first it was a silly present. I didn't' want to leave and go anywhere. Bryan spilled the beans though! He aid they had saved up money and gave Damon and I two tickets to go on a trip to Shang Simla. It's in China!! Mom says it's a very magical place and I will like it. She's helping me pack now. I can't wait to have our new adventure. What's a more perfect way to start a legacy than with your best friend on vacation?

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2011, 07:02:48 PM »
Pixie is a very good looking IF! I've had two so far but neither have looked as good as her! (But they've both had the same blue eyes)
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 07:53:57 PM »

Bags are packed and off we go! Shang Simla was beautiful. Damon had to hold me down on the plane. I kept bouncing way too hard. He says I caused the entire plane to move. There's no way! I could not to make the big plane bounce all over just by being excited! We talked and planned about our trip. We decided not to do many adventures. We wanted to just sight see the different places.

We barely left the Scholar's Garden though. I met a man name Sin Cho there. He showed me what the silly wood thingies I had been seeing were for. He explained it was for something called Martial Arts. He says it didn't focus on violence just peace and meditation. I had to try it. I worked hard for an entire day practicing it.

Damon didn't do much. He's an angler and spent most of his time at the pond. He did sneak off and bought my own training dummy to take home with us. Sebastian loves athletics. I can't wait to teach him so we can spar! Damon also picked some native fruits for us to take back. Mom will love having them in her garden. He's also being very secretive about something.

That night we walked to a camp and climbed the tall stairs. Fireflies glowed around us and we could see the entire village under the moonlight. It was so beautiful. Damon and I both took pictures with our phones. Then I looked and realized something. I never wanted to be apart from Damon. We were grown up now. I didn't want any other girl to have him. Especially like that girl in the village. She flirts way to much. Damon smiled and we talked the night away. We realized our comfortable friendship had become a lasting love. We both agreed on the one thing we wanted to do...before we came home.

It was the most beautiful sparkly ring I've ever seen. Damon loved how I squealed at it. Right there under the full moon we had a little private ceremony just us. Won't Mom and Sebastian be surprised when they get home. I was a Vanderburg.....now isn't that funny?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2011, 04:48:49 AM »
Naaw, Congrats to the Married Couple!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2011, 06:03:55 AM »
Congrats on the wedding! Pixi turn into a beautiful sim.

Offline Tears of Jade

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2011, 11:13:45 AM »
One wedding and a travel bug coming right up

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2011, 08:44:58 PM »

Hello little one, I'm Pixie and I'm your Mom. This journal marks the line of the long lost Imaginarium royal family. After hundreds of years of banishment a prince so to speak has come to my rescue and freed me. This book will chronicle our journey in freeing other Imaginariums. If you come across any please take care of them as Damon done for me. Be true and stay away from evil ways.

Other than that..well that's it. What'd you expect I'm winging this whole thing myself! I don't know what I'm doing. Wait I probably shouldn't admit to that. I'm excited to meet you. So far all you are is a bulge in my belly. I cannot fit any of my clothes at all. I also don't know what a half-imaginarium and half-sim looks like or acts like. Damon hopes you are a girl. Don't tell but I hope it's a boy. He can get his girl next time around. After all we want a house full of nooboos!

Damon worries over me a lot. I don't know if that's because he's just too logical for his own good or just cares for me. He's excited about meeting the nooboo. After he puts in a long day at the Science lab he comes home and helps build our room. We have a beautiful new room out back. It's big enough to be a tiny apartment even. They put in a beautiful skylight so that  you can see the view outside. It's the best room in all the rookery I say.

Damon and I both wish to have a big family. I love kids so much I work down at the school. They've told me to stay home and rest though. So I sit and read books most of the time. I've learned many new skills. I wish I could practice my martial arts. The doctor won't let me. He says I am to take it easy and eat vegetables. Don't tell anyone but I snuck a cake out and climbed the mountain behind us! I even walked all the way to see Fransica and her kids.

I'm sorry this is so short. I could write notes all day to you. However, I smell smoke from the other room. I think Damon has lit himself on fire again. Honestly, that man should have came with a fire extinguisher! We'll never get the smell out before the party. It's Mom and Sebastian's birthday along with Bryan. Bryan becomes an adult. Mom and Sebastian become elders. Mom says it's a good thing. She' should look like a grandmother before the nooboo comes!

Offline Tears of Jade

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2011, 09:49:13 AM »
Awwww! I can't wait to see what the nooboo looks like!

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2011, 01:28:18 PM »
I have only read some of it, but I'm loving it so far, I really like the Idea, keep it up :)
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2011, 03:18:50 PM »
Nice update! You know, I'm really enjoying this plotline. Keep it coming.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2011, 09:14:45 PM »
I like this idea as well: I sometimes feel like nobody likes IFs or IF x their person pairings but me, so this is cute and refreshing.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2011, 01:22:25 PM »
Well for me Ifs get in the way a bit. That's in other stories where I have full houses *coughMillhamscoughs* Other than that they're great. Pixie has proved valuable.

I.Am.Fat. I'm huge...I can't see my feet...and I always want to eat ice cream and spaghetti. This shouldn't taste good. Even the sound of the combination of the two is gross. Yet I eat it morning, noon, and night. Why does this taste good to me. Why can I balance a plate on my stomach. I walk funny and I"m kind tired of being like this. I wonder...are my feet still down there? Can you see them? Why are you hiding them so. Damon is glad that today is Bryan's graduation. He hopes it will distract me. Silly silly man....how am I supposed to forget oh I don't know giant round belly!

He is happy to have started his career and gotten out of school. Bryan's lifetime goal is to be a rockstar. He's also a large flirt. I counted at least ten girls batting their eyes at him at graduation! I feel so sorry for his girlfriend Sarah. She kinda looked lost for a second then perked up when another good looking classmate of walked by. We left the ceremony and thought Bryan would come right home.

According to the tabloids he met the young Star Shue. According to Mom he never came home that night. I hate it for Sarah. However, I don't think she's as interested in him either. A hunch tells me Sarah and Bryan aren't meant to be. My feelings don't point to it. My feelings are always right in these things. After all, all Imaginariums are born with the ability to sense certain things.

Imaginariums could always sense when fate is right and true love is found. It's a feeling from our fingers to our hair. It's pretty tingly and makes me giggle each time. Bryan will settle down with the right girl. That girl isn't Sarah. I should go check and meet this Star gal...

Damon can't handle it. Bryan finally rolled in at 4am, and Damon lost it. They started arguing. For hours they got louder and louder. Mom and Sebastian tried to make them stop. I winced trying to get someone to pay attention to me. Something was happening. I needed help fast!

anything