Author Topic: Cute Pet Pictures  (Read 116967 times)

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
Re: Cute Pet Pictures
« Reply #225 on: April 15, 2012, 11:37:50 PM »

Ivory playing in the sandbox :)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #226 on: April 16, 2012, 12:23:07 AM »
Ausette, that horse is so cute. She looks so appropriate as Barbie's Pet horse. ;D Maybe because she's pink. ^-^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #227 on: April 16, 2012, 08:01:48 PM »
Thanks Jeana. :) Dreamweaver, that little dog is so cuuute!

Offline simlishlol

• Self-proclaimed aficionado
  • Immortal
  • U leik my horsie?
« Reply #228 on: April 17, 2012, 11:58:50 AM »
That horse probably doesn't like to be ridden because the rider died her pink! Lol! ;D
When life gives you founders, you make an immortal dynasty!
Feel free to call me Simlish ;D

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #229 on: April 18, 2012, 04:03:13 PM »

Pam and Caesar.

Polanco being petted by Pam!

Just wondering if Pam is ever dressed in Union Cove or is it pajamas all day every day ( and if so Why is Union Cove fictitious?  I would move there in a second if I could hang out in my PJ's all day!)

HAHAHA!

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #230 on: April 21, 2012, 03:58:08 PM »
My chihuahua Swizzle trying to look out of the window!

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #231 on: April 22, 2012, 04:00:56 AM »
That's so very cute!

I don't understand why the sim chihuahuas have such huge heads compared to their bodies - my real chihuahua does not have a huge head - it's nicely proportioned.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #232 on: April 27, 2012, 11:06:38 PM »

Just wondering if Pam is ever dressed in Union Cove or is it pajamas all day every day ( and if so Why is Union Cove fictitious?  I would move there in a second if I could hang out in my PJ's all day!)

HAHAHA!

No, Pam isn't always dressed in her PJ's! She is neither inappropriate, nor insane as far as I can tell. The famous Charlie Sheen and Hebe Smith are, but they're both insane. ;D I just caught her at the time, and did the old MC Switching of households. LOL!

I just realized, in the picture where Pam is petting Polanco, "Hi little sweet P!" Apollo is looking out the window, "I have a play date!"

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #233 on: May 05, 2012, 10:41:08 AM »
My mother-in-law has an old Russian Blue cat named Amos.  My husband and I love Amos!  So, in my test game, there was an elder Russian Blue available for adoption.  Naturally, I adopted him and named him Amos.  Hubby thought it was very cool.  Next I adopted an adult female named Dinah.  She's a gorgeous red coated, long haired, flat eared, green eyed cat.  They had a litter of three kittens named Puddy, Poppy, and Bubba (2 girls and 1 boy).  I have never seen a litter of kittens look so much like only one parent.  I don't see a speck of Amos in them!  The only vague clues are in Puddy and Bubba, who are short haired and have upright ears.  The kittens are adorable, as always, but I'm disappointed that there's not more of Amos in their coat.

These first two pictures are at the birth of the kittens.  It's so cute how they just pop into existence all huddled together.

And this is their daddy, Amos.

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #234 on: May 05, 2012, 02:53:08 PM »
They didn't get the blue color! :( LOL I had a funny genetic experience with my real world Polanco and Jasmine Dreamweaver. I ended up with a short haired kitten from a Persian father and a long haired mother! (I forgot to save the game) Honestly, I can't give a justified explanation as to how I got a short haired kitty out of a Persian, and a long haired mixed breed, neither one with a real family tree at the start of the game. The genetics of the kittens startled me a bit though. But as always, the long haired kittens looked more like their father in the face. One looked like it was going to have her mother's spots, longer face, but her father's orange coat.

Pam, I hope this question isn't too off topic or irrelevant, but does your husband play Sims 3 too, or does he just watch along with you?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #235 on: May 06, 2012, 06:41:17 AM »
They didn't get the blue color! :( LOL I had a funny genetic experience with my real world Polanco and Jasmine Dreamweaver. I ended up with a short haired kitten from a Persian father and a long haired mother! (I forgot to save the game) Honestly, I can't give a justified explanation as to how I got a short haired kitty out of a Persian, and a long haired mixed breed, neither one with a real family tree at the start of the game. The genetics of the kittens startled me a bit though. But as always, the long haired kittens looked more like their father in the face. One looked like it was going to have her mother's spots, longer face, but her father's orange coat.

Pam, I hope this question isn't too off topic or irrelevant, but does your husband play Sims 3 too, or does he just watch along with you?

I know!  They got nothing of their father's color!  And I was looking forward to seeing how they mixed.  I almost always get both short haired and long haired kitten, no matter what the parents are.  It's just how EA has it programmed.  It's almost like it ignores the length of the parents' fur.  The long haired kitten in this batch is a little different because she has her mother's flat ears.  She will be a carbon copy of her mother when she grows up.  I'll try to post a picture of them both as adults after the kittens grow up.

My husband played Sims 3 for a little while, but his work schedule is so heavy that he really doesn't have the time.  He works up to 72 hours a week.  He could have played while he was recovering from knee surgery, but he chose to read some books instead.  He could get more comfortable on the bed than in an office chair.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #236 on: May 06, 2012, 01:06:45 PM »
Pet genetics in Sims can be very odd, irrelevant, interesting, disappointing (like your example), and sometimes humorous.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #237 on: May 07, 2012, 11:13:39 AM »
Honey confuses the toilet with a dragon. An easy mistake to make.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #238 on: May 08, 2012, 04:46:01 PM »
Two of the Deschain kittens have aged up.  The third is still 4 days away from becoming an adult, even though they were all born at the same time.  So, I expected Poppy to be a clone of her mother, Dinah.  She's very close to being identical, but her fur isn't quite as long as Dinah's.  I guess she got that from her short haired father.  Here's mother and daughter together.  Dinah is on the left and Poppy is on the right.

This is a picture of Dinah and her three kittens all lined up eating.

And this last one is Dinah carrying an empty chip bag.  She was at the park and went all the way back home carrying that chip bag so she could present it to the butler.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #239 on: May 08, 2012, 05:29:55 PM »
I really like their colourings Pam! My Dynasty Cats are like grey and black apart from ginger/white/black tail stripes. Makes them look like their tails were used to stir paint, Lol.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

anything