Author Topic: Cute Pet Pictures  (Read 116120 times)

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
Re: Cute Pet Pictures
« Reply #240 on: May 15, 2012, 07:24:38 PM »

I love this pic. Ivory and my legacy founder just look so happy to see each other again :)

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #241 on: May 16, 2012, 06:10:16 AM »
Thats a great picture, what type of dog is that? :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Priyansh

• Imperator Romam
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Vires Et Honorem
« Reply #242 on: May 17, 2012, 04:21:02 PM »
Hi again everyone! :) Sorry for leaving the forum. The reason was my PC had broken down last year and I had to buy a new PC over and over again because they all got broken down, one after one.. Now I am online again and bought Pets recently, so I hope you all can forgive me and accept me again.

Here is my cute pet (sorry for graphics, I had to reduce them for better performance):

He is a bull dog, adopted as a baby dog on the wishes of his master's son. Now this pic was clicked in the dawn, on the morning in which his master's son and best friend forever is about to return from boarding school. He is an adult by now, with 47 days left from aging up. ;)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #243 on: May 17, 2012, 04:34:39 PM »
Welcome back, Priyansh.  Glad to hear you've gotten your computer problems worked out.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Priyansh

• Imperator Romam
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Vires Et Honorem
« Reply #244 on: May 17, 2012, 04:50:10 PM »

I love this pic. Ivory and my legacy founder just look so happy to see each other again :)

Thanks Pam. :)

A really cute dog, Dreamweaver. But is Ivory from the same generation your legacy founder is? Surprising for him to be alive. ???

One more question, which generation was going on currently?

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #245 on: May 29, 2012, 08:45:03 PM »
A really cute dog, Dreamweaver. But is Ivory from the same generation your legacy founder is? Surprising for him to be alive. ???

One more question, which generation was going on currently?

Ivory was adopted right before my founder turned elder. Grim came for her in the middle of generation 3.
I love the third pic. Another happy reunion for the new ghost Ivory :)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #246 on: May 30, 2012, 12:01:24 AM »
Ivory was adopted right before my founder turned elder. Grim came for her in the middle of generation 3.
I love the third pic. Another happy reunion for the new ghost Ivory :)

It just breaks my heart when Grim comes for a pet.  How long did Ivory live?  If she was adopted as a puppy, I'm surprised her ghost is red instead of blue.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #247 on: May 30, 2012, 01:05:37 AM »
How long did Ivory live?  If she was adopted as a puppy, I'm surprised her ghost is red instead of blue.

Ivory was quite beloved but for some reason she stopped rolling new wishes during her adult stage which is why she didn't have enough LTH points for the blue ghost. She lived a full 10 days past her life span.

Leto85

« Reply #248 on: May 30, 2012, 03:07:30 AM »
My chihuahua Swizzle trying to look out of the window!

That is so cute! Another good reason for EA to add something that can make windows hang lower or higher 'on the wall.'

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #249 on: June 01, 2012, 04:26:32 AM »

I just posted this in my Dynasty. It's so close to Wilson, the NZ Lotto Dog!

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #250 on: June 03, 2012, 02:26:36 PM »

This is a cat family in Starlight Shores in one of my households. The white cat is named Sugar (male), the gray cat with the purple collar is Cupcake (female) and the two kittens are both female and named Molly and Luna. They were just born.
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #251 on: June 03, 2012, 02:57:13 PM »
This is a cat family in Starlight Shores in one of my households. The white cat is named Sugar (male), the gray cat with the purple collar is Cupcake (female) and the two kittens both female and named Molly and Luna. They were just born.

Looks like all they got from their father is the white spots on the tops of their heads.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Rose

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #252 on: June 20, 2012, 12:09:37 AM »
Found this on my computer.  I'd update with more cute pictures of kittens (Sasha and Benny), but they're currently not uploaded to the gallery, but I might do so tomorrow.  In the meantime, I found an interaction for toddlers under "Mean" called "Tackle", and, of course Benny had to try it out .

I think it's adorable!  Even if it is mean, they both look so cute!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #253 on: June 20, 2012, 12:15:01 AM »
I've used that one, too, Rose.  It made me laugh so hard that I did it enough times to make the toddler and cat almost enemies.  :D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Rose

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #254 on: June 20, 2012, 12:04:49 PM »
I've used that one, too, Rose.  It made me laugh so hard that I did it enough times to make the toddler and cat almost enemies.  :D

They are enemies now.  I couldn't stop using that interaction.  I'm trying to get their relationship bar up, though.  I can't stand to see a toddler dislike a kitten!

I found pictures of the kittens, though, and the genetics in play here are quite odd.  Here's the only picture I have uploaded at the moment with the father in it.  He's the gray one in the corner, but you can't see a lot of him.  The mother is (obviously) the orange one by the kittens.  Benny's on the left, Sasha on the right.

Sasha from the side.  I love her ears, but I don't know where they came from.

Sasha from the front.  It may be mean of me to say so, but I think that she's the cuter of the two.  Notice the pointy ears and small face, in comparison to her brother.

This is the only picture of Benny from the front that I have uploaded at the moment, but I think that he takes after his father. He's got his father's square face and small ears, but Mom's coloring.

I'm going to be disappointed when they age up to adult in a few days.  They're in my current legacy, so I'm planning to have ten generations of cats.  I'm curious as to what Sasha's kittens will look like...

anything