Author Topic: ADVENTURE: Chateau Crawl  (Read 25809 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
ADVENTURE: Chateau Crawl
« on: March 09, 2010, 04:50:08 PM »
Well anyways, I'm doing this adventure and have searched every single part of the Landgraab Estate that I am allowed to without there being locked doors. I've seached every wall for some hidden door, and I normally like solving these adventures on my own but now I must admit I'm stuck because I have little time left in Champs Les Sims, France (please pardon my spelling if I misspelled anything there) and I just want to finish up this challenge before returning back to Riverview. Can anyone tell me what I've missed? I've very seriously climbed all the stairs, disabled any traps I was allowed to disable, found the Kitchen, the dining hall, the living room, the office, the two twin beds in a room, then I found a door that was locked and couldn't get in, is that the door I need to get into? Is there a lock around it I missed? I'll go back through and check but any help I can get right now is welcome.
Thank you very much for helping. :)

Offline Justine

• Llama Wrangler
Re: ADVENTURE: Chateau Crawl
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 10:25:29 PM »
Although I cannot answer your question I must admit I have been stuck in France in the winery's Jean Nectaux thomb. Compared to that, The Pyramids were a piece of cake. I found it disturbingly pleasing to walk around that castle with eerie music and corridors filled with electric traps.

My best advice for you is to reread the description. As far as I remember there are no hidden doors in that castle, but I haven't done the entire upper floor, there's still a small part left.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 11:04:23 PM »
Yeah, the Jean Nectaux was in the building behind the Chateau, it's a very small hut that was almost too incredibly easy to get in and get out with the papers you needed. Unless you were refering to something else. Mine was more complicated because it only gave me the key to the side door and after that I got stuck after searching the entire place with no luck of finding another key or place of entrance and worst of all... no papers that I needed. :(

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 01:26:06 AM »
LivvieLove,

The forum was recently moved to a new server, so you'll need to upload your avatar to your profile again.  Thanks!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 07:17:11 PM »
Oh, thank you for the reminder! I hadn't noticed 'til now. (Show's how observant I really am...)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 09:00:48 AM »
I have the same problem with the Chateau Crawl, I can't find the papers I need, I looked on the France Guide but it didn't even mention where the papers are or that there are even some. I am playing Agnes Crumplebottom as an Adventurer she has been in there for Two Days with no luck...

EDIT: I got the papers they are on the third floor, I am playing with testingcheats and have teleport, I tele'd onto the balcony you can see, looked through the window and teleported in, It is above the entrance hall and the balcony has a telescope on it.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 11:57:34 AM »
Oh! Thank you so much! Too bad my Sim who was doing that died of old age just the day before I had her go back... I might return to a previous save though because my game got glitchy, if she's there, then I'm totally going after those papers!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything