Author Topic: Building Contest 6: Abstract Interior  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Building Contest 6: Abstract Interior
« on: April 02, 2012, 09:50:15 PM »
Name:  Love A Llama

Contest #6

Price:  $41,124 furnished, $22, 624 unfurnished

Content:  All EP/SP up to and including Master Bedroom Suite and Showtime  Free item: Year of the Rabbit Picture

For the family with a good sense of humor and an artistic and unique outlook on life, we offer the fun and friendly Love A Llama home.  Why Love A Llama?  Because it's a llama and you're gonna love it! 

This home features one bedroom and bath, a spacious, eat in kitchen with all appliances including dish washer and garbage compactor and a top of the line range.  The living room is modern and upbeat yet cozy with a nice tv viewing area, comfortable seating, elegant decor and a high style chess set for your leisure time.  A fully stocked bookcase is just waiting for those quiet moments, ready for you to enjoy.  And let's not forget the underbelly of the llama with a modern hot tub, barbecue and lounge chairs.

Let's take a look inside, shall we?

Outside we see just how unique our house is!  Ready for the budding artist, or just time to take a break in the sun, this entrance is sure to please.  Sit awhile and enjoy a glass of lemonade.

Stepping inside, we see our lovely living/lounge area to the right.  Note the roominess and style of the surroundings.  All tastefully done in shades of red, white and black.  We are particularly pleased to be able to have some of the famous artist, Kate Sterling's works in our home.  Note her "Circles" over the modern chess table.  We are very grateful to her for sharing her works with us.

The kitchen is well appointed and very cozy.  Perfect for a gourmet, 5 star cook!  There is even a computer desk and computer for working out her recipes, or typing up the latest book.  Here also are the stairs to the llama head room, or should I say bedroom?  Yes!  It's up at the top! 

The bathroom is small but definitely adequate with all necessary items.

Surprise!  Don't worry, we've tested this out and that fireman's pole is very easy to climb up! Here we are in the neck of the llama.

At........long.......last......(huff, puff, breathe)....we're at the top.  Ready for a nice nap in the comfy bunk beds?  One of our agents took a little rest here as you can see.  And isn't it beautifully decorated?  Everything you need in a bedroom that is somewhat short on space but long on style.

After all this, perhaps it's time for a quick dip in the hot tub?  Follow me!  Going down is so much fun!  Wheeeeeeee.   Ahhh,  peaceful and quiet.  A lovely spot for a dip.

I think I'll just stay here for a bit.  You can see our agent over there if you have any questions or wish to purchase.  Thanks for stopping by.

Disclaimer:  Not responsible for persons who burst into the Llama Song repeatedly after viewing or buying this home.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/llamasong

What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

anything