Author Topic: Is the sims 3 pets for ps3 really filled with glitches?  (Read 9145 times)

Offline simsfan

• Townie
Is the sims 3 pets for ps3 really filled with glitches?
« on: November 12, 2011, 01:35:55 PM »
I went to gamespot and read their Sims 3 Pets forum (like I do with every game I want) and it seemed like the Sims 3 Pets is worse than the original Sims 3 when it comes to glitches. I started reading some of the people's threads and I was like "wow this sounds like a horrible game when it comes to glitches. Looks like I'm not getting this" lol. What do you Sims 3 Pets ps3 game owners think?

Offline Flynn Arrowstarr

• Administrator
  • Immortal
  • Semi-conscious
Re: Is the sims 3 pets for ps3 really filled with glitches?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 03:05:53 PM »
I haven't read any of the threads, but in playing the game since release, I haven't come across any glitches that I can recall. Nothing game-breaking anyway. *Fingers crossed*

Flynn
Check out Flynn's Fineries for houses, Sims and helpful articles.

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simsfan

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 02:43:03 AM »
There was just a lot of threads about glitches on gamespot. Maybe the glitches happen on certain games i don't know, but reading all those made made me not want the game at all.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 03:13:00 AM »
I haven't read any of the threads, but in playing the game since release, I haven't come across any glitches that I can recall. Nothing game-breaking anyway. *Fingers crossed*

Flynn

I didn't realize you have the Console version, Flynn.

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

ElagantFrost

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 06:13:37 PM »
I've played it for about 3 weeks, and I've found only 1 glitch. Occasionally if you leave your lot then go back to it (only happens with homes with a foundation) all Sims will be outside of the house. This is normal, but some Sims could spawn in the foundation on porches and such, so they would get stuck. This is fixed by viewing another lot or just making another Sim leave the lot and follow them, so the will not spawn in the foundation. Thats the only glitch I've found, and I'm not sure if it happens in Sims 3, but it does in Pets, I would reccomend pets as a better version, since its basically all of the Sims 3 game mechanics, but with pets added into it, plus a different town = different Sims to see.

Offline simsfan

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 02:02:30 PM »
So I guess it's only with certain games then.

nredmond

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 02:55:16 AM »
Well, there are a number of glitches on its ps3 release, though most of them are able to patch things up by itself, which I am not really sure why such occurs. 

I had both pets pregnant and had to go on work after maternity leave. Everything was already set, with each stat full on all aspects.  I was leading to about 4 hours to go, and when the supposed time expired, it displayed that there were still 6 days to go.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Flynn Arrowstarr

• Administrator
  • Immortal
  • Semi-conscious
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 09:09:52 PM »
I didn't realize you have the Console version, Flynn.

Mrs. Flynn and I play both the console and the PC versions. :)

Generally, we prefer the PC version, but there is a certain charm to the console version, heh.

Flynn
Check out Flynn's Fineries for houses, Sims and helpful articles.

Ciaroth

green arrow
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 09:38:33 PM »
I play on the ps3 version... I was wondering if you give the dog the the command to bark wat the arrow above their head with the microphone means? Or when they go to the bathroom and a green arrow with a bowl above their head means? If anyone can help that would be great! thanks

anything