Author Topic: Challenge Hall of Fame Updates  (Read 8186 times)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Challenge Hall of Fame Updates
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 04:44:21 PM »
Congratulations to Kelley (sarcasticsuperherogirl) on topping the 66-player field in Baby Boomer III. I just posted Kelley's entry in the Challenge Hall of Fame. Nicely done, Kelley! Woo Hoo! Lol.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 08:53:09 AM »
If I wrote my usual congratulatory comments about myself like I do with others in these HOF update posts it would...sound weird.  ;D  "Way to go...me!" Lol. Not my style. So, I won't. Anyway, the Rock Star Challenge is a wrap and here's the Hall of Fame Update.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2011, 11:58:32 AM »
Thanks to a clogged toilet ClayMask bagged another victory in the Random Wishmasters event. Lol. Well, you can read further details in the latest Challenge Hall of Fame update featuring the champion. Well done! And good job to all participants.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2011, 12:44:07 PM »
Congratulations to Agneza on winning the Hobos to Heroes Race. The Challenge Hall of Fame has been updated here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2011, 12:45:49 PM »
NancyJ topped the 49-player field in the Mad Max Skillz Marathon that finished yesterday. Great job, NancyJ! And good job to all you cheaters who participated. :) Read NancyJ's Hall of Fame entry here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 12:19:27 PM »
The 2011 Challenge Tournament season is now over and there's a new force to be reckoned with — drift9999. He topped the always-threatening ClayMask with an incredible score for the Tournament Finale. You can read all about his strategy in the latest Hall of Fame Update.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2012, 11:15:09 AM »
The 2012 Tournament season has kicked off with a bang. A whopping 85 players participated in the first event, The World Handyman Championships which just wrapped up last Sunday. Chuckles_82 took top honors and you can now check out her Hall of Fame update.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2012, 07:36:15 AM »
Another 2012 challenge is in the books. Career Caps and New Digs was the season's first Major to close, and last year's Finale champion, drift9999, proved he is still as dangerous as ever by topping the 50-player field. Well done, drift. Here's a link to his Hall of Fame update.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2012, 11:33:09 AM »
The Trophy Room challenge finished up on Sunday and drift9999 took top honors. This was the season's 3rd event to finish and with that fact I had the necessary data to compile the initial 2012 world ranking. Not surprisingly, drift is at the top of the heap given he has pulled off back to back wins. Great job drift. :) Here's his most recent Hall of Fame update.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2012, 10:27:28 AM »
The 5th event of the Tournament season is now in the books, Teacher Tourist Trap. Chuckles_82 turned in another great performance (her 2nd win this year) and allowed her teacher to spread his love and wisdom far and wide resulting in 573 children in 4 weeks. Check out Chuckles' Hall of Fame Update.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2012, 10:16:07 AM »
Congratulations to Nutella on scoring a 2nd championship in this season's Challenge Tournament. Final Wishmasters was a very tough event which I am assuming is part of the reason for the smaller field size. But, participants still had lots of fun. Check out Nutella's Hall of Fame update here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2012, 09:57:26 AM »
Back to back wins for Nutella, this time around she bagged the championship in the Life States Challenge. Great job! You can use the same link in the last post to get to the Hall of Fame for her strategy.

anything