Author Topic: Premium Content: Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing  (Read 21759 times)

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
Re: Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2012, 06:40:46 PM »
ok, I've had this baby swing for awhile and never used it, I finally put it into my Sims house when baby arrived and all I can say is (so far) my new favorite item... its right up there with the climbing wall.  I put baby into it and her needs never move, they are always maxed, occasionally you swing it and the interactions are adorable (even the butler was in on the action!).  Shes always happy and smiling and giggling, instead of just a lump.

I hate the baby stage and usually change the aging to one day (If I had my way the babies would be born as toddlers.. I'd skip baby completely!)  this makes the babies almost playable!

Love it.

:)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2012, 10:51:32 AM »
Had a go at the swing a few days ago, because I couldn't be bothered waiting till my legacy heir gets pregnant. :P I loaded up a new SV, got Claire Ursine and waited for her to give birth then tried it out and I love it - it really is brilliant! The interactions are the cutest thing ever, I'm going to be taking screenshots galore with this when I use it in the legacy. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Catarra Nightshade

• I got Cat class...
  • Townie
  • And I got Cat style!
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2012, 03:57:22 PM »
Recently, my swing hasn't been functioning like it is suppose to. It might have started after the latest patch, which came out July 9th...I think. The nooboo's needs only increase when the swing is on, but as soon as the swing stops, their needs drop. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2012, 04:10:01 PM »
I had the same problem -- as long as the swing is on slow, they're fine, but when it goes off, their levels start to decrease. I suppose that's more realistic, but less convenient.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Noodles

• Occult
  • Guineapig lover ♥
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2012, 04:23:50 PM »
Well, it was over powered, really. I'm still on patch 1.34 and to me at least it still functions like it used to be. Maybe they fixed it in 1.36. I'd assume it would've been a store content patch, tho, but I haven't gotten any of those lately...

I personally think it's just ridiculous you can put a baby in a swing and leave it there 24/7 all alound in a locked room all alone and it has maxed needs. Just imagine an abandoned baby in a dark empty room giggling to himself, as happy as ever, there's not a hint of realism in that.  :D I don't like "overly cheaty" gameplay, so I soon stopped using the swing. I might actually use it, if it's changed. :)  But I still must say it shouldn't fill the hunger or hygiene, that's just stoopid!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2012, 04:25:54 PM »
I've had this as well. Just as the decadynasty heir was born, fantastic! :P Oh well. Maybe it was intended to initially be that way.

Offline geekchic

• Townie
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2012, 05:01:58 PM »
Stupid question... is this permitted in baby boomer challenge? I'm itching to try it, and this would make it sooooooo much easier. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2012, 05:06:55 PM »
You would have to ask that in the baby boomer thread.  I never saw it banned but you'd have to read through just in case.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline geekchic

• Townie
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2012, 07:10:44 PM »
I did, but all replies are from 2010.  :o Didn't want to drag up an ancient thread. Saw no mention of it, so will use it. :)

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2012, 07:13:34 PM »
It's not mentioned because it didn't exist at that time. If you're after the same experience as everyone had when the challenge was run, you might want to try to do without it.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2012, 07:31:58 PM »
You took the words right out of my mouth Cathy. The swing wasn't allowed in baby boomer one and two simply because it did not exist at the time.
It has only been this years challange tournament that we have been allowed to use the moodlet manager. Metro was a lot tougher on us before  :D.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline geekchic

• Townie
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2012, 09:58:10 PM »
I can't find this years? :( I'm going to try it without it, it may drive me insane, but I'm 3/4's of the way there. :D

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2012, 10:08:40 PM »
I don't think Metro is doing a Baby Boomer for this year, what with all of his other projects.

It's a miracle he even has time to sleep. :P

Offline geekchic

• Townie
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2012, 10:58:31 PM »
I'm just playing the 2011 challenge right now. :) So far we had a single birth, twin boys, and she's now pregnant with what I expect to be triplets. ;)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2012, 04:27:16 AM »
I don't think Metro is doing a Baby Boomer for this year, what with all of his other projects.

It's a miracle he even has time to sleep. :P

I believe that the teacher tourist trap challange where our teacher Sim had to have children with tourists was kind of this years baby boomer. There might still be a baby boomer but you know Metro always surprising us.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.