Author Topic: Union Cove - The Forum's World  (Read 356502 times)

Offline Piggypox

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Union Cove - The Forum's World
« Reply #450 on: January 30, 2012, 09:13:18 PM »
I wondered if anyone noticed, but in Sundowners farm, my horse can't enter the stalls. A bubble appears showing routing failure. It can enter the one furthest away from the dog bed but it can't exit. O.o

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #451 on: January 31, 2012, 12:01:52 AM »
I'm planning on having mixed gender twins in one of my games so I was wondering who in UC is a high enough level to tell the gender?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #452 on: January 31, 2012, 12:03:10 AM »
I'm planning on having mixed gender twins in one of my games so I was wondering who in UC is a high enough level to tell the gender?

I think Tara James from my Maroon family might be able to. She's in Admin Hill.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #453 on: January 31, 2012, 12:04:03 AM »
I think Tara James from my Maroon family might be able to. She's in Admin Hill.
That was really quick! Thanks, I'll check next time I play that file.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #454 on: January 31, 2012, 12:54:37 AM »
I wondered if anyone noticed, but in Sundowners farm, my horse can't enter the stalls. A bubble appears showing routing failure. It can enter the one furthest away from the dog bed but it can't exit. O.o

We noticed that, and that lot is already fixed for updated version of the UC, thank you for letting us know and if you find any other - let us know while we are checking and preparing fixed and improved version of the UC.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #455 on: January 31, 2012, 01:40:43 AM »

Handsom Thyme is able to as well.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Joh

• Townie
« Reply #456 on: February 04, 2012, 07:11:43 PM »
Hi all!  Thanks to everyone who worked on this!

It's visually stunning, perfectly laid out, and we love it.

Sorry I can't write more, but have to get back to playing!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Union Cove - The Forum's World
« Reply #457 on: February 04, 2012, 07:52:46 PM »
I love the Dreamweaver house in UC but had trouble with the two ladies running into each other -- and yelling that they couldn't get by each other -- at the top of the stairs. It was actually quite entertaining...LOL

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #458 on: February 07, 2012, 04:08:54 AM »
I think I may have another problem with the world. Around 2 Weeks in, My sim went to Handsum Thyme to get the gender of the baby determined. But she couldn't as all the Thymes (Including their new foals) were stuck in the front garden.

I'm not sure if it was just me but to solve the problem I actually deleted the little front garden part and my Sim soon learnt she was having a boy.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #459 on: February 07, 2012, 10:40:45 AM »
Hi all!  Thanks to everyone who worked on this!

It's visually stunning, perfectly laid out, and we love it.

Sorry I can't write more, but have to get back to playing!

Oh Thank you for these wonderful words! I'm glad you are enjoying it as much as we do!

I love the Dreamweaver house in UC but had trouble with the two ladies running into each other -- and yelling that they couldn't get by each other -- at the top of the stairs. It was actually quite entertaining...LOL

I've noticed that too, even if they are able to climb them up they act as they can't come down ::) The Democrat is amazing house, just a prove that Dane is a true master, not just in modern style. Little Victor is another gem I love playing in ;D

I think I may have another problem with the world. Around 2 Weeks in, My sim went to Handsum Thyme to get the gender of the baby determined. But she couldn't as all the Thymes (Including their new foals) were stuck in the front garden.
I'm not sure if it was just me but to solve the problem I actually deleted the little front garden part and my Sim soon learnt she was having a boy.
I'll check this in my game too, thanks!

We are noting and fixing things as they are reported, and we are thankfull for every little and not so little thing you find and share :)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #460 on: February 07, 2012, 11:44:01 AM »
A small thing to be fixed -- the mailbox at Suburban Dream is blocked by a hedge.

That said, I really enjoy this world!  I'm always finding cool things, like the flame fruit in the underground area at the Garden with ruins.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
« Reply #461 on: February 07, 2012, 11:54:35 AM »
I've also noticed the problem in the Thyme house front garden. Dad couldn't get to the baby to take her into the house. I do love that house though..so beautifully decorated. I love the Doll house too. This is fast becoming my favorite town. Too bad my health issues prevent me from sitting at the computer and playing for any length of time. Or I'd be playing all the time ;) I did find a cool iPad forum reader so I can keep up with other people's stories, etc on the forum.

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
« Reply #462 on: February 07, 2012, 12:02:45 PM »
Oh, I almost forgot. It might be just me but I couldn't find the mailbox at the Frugal Flats property. Ramshackle Retreat 2026/1.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #463 on: February 08, 2012, 02:55:45 AM »
Oh, I almost forgot. It might be just me but I couldn't find the mailbox at the Frugal Flats property. Ramshackle Retreat 2026/1.

Yeah, sorry about that  :-[. It ended up displaced inside the bottom floor, so you can just use "testingcheatsenabled true" and "restrictbuildbuyinbuildings off" to move it back outside. I've already gotten fixed copies of both apartments to Anushka for the next version of Union Cove.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #464 on: February 08, 2012, 05:51:34 AM »
Do you know when the next version of UC comes out? So far I just had trouble with objects in houses being placed to close together, so my sim couldn't get in a shower or near the stove, which isn't that big of a deal. Oh yeah I also saw the thing with the waterfall. For me sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Other then that I still think you guys did a great job! I'm having fun looking for seeds and stuff!

anything