Author Topic: Union Cove - The Forum's World  (Read 352801 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Union Cove - The Forum's World
« Reply #255 on: December 31, 2011, 03:59:47 PM »
Has anyone welcomed Cathair yet?  WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!  lol  Truly, we are happy to see you and hope you will enjoy yourself here.  There is a lot to see and do and everyone is very caring and friendly.

Ana I never liked the open air market.  "LIKE" would have been to mild a word.  I LOVE the market.  It was a unique idea and it's kind of sad that we couldn't have all the special things you originally had in it.  Looking forward to the original or expanded one in the Swap Shop!  I'm plannin on putting my huge museum in there one day as well.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #256 on: December 31, 2011, 04:01:44 PM »
Welcome Cathair! I don't like anything about this world, to be completely honest. I love and adore everything about it.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #257 on: December 31, 2011, 04:40:50 PM »
Welcome Cathair! I don't like anything about this world, to be completely honest. I love and adore everything about it.  ;D
Haha, you had me worried there for a second!  ;D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #258 on: December 31, 2011, 06:01:57 PM »
Lol, I've been shamelessly advertising Union Cove everywhere on that forum now.  ;D

EDIT: Can someone go and bump that thread it's buried again and I had the last post so I don't want to be a double poster. :L http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/483763.page
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #259 on: December 31, 2011, 06:10:23 PM »
Lol, I've been shamelessly advertising Union Cove everywhere on that forum now.  ;D

EDIT: Can someone go and bump that thread it's buried again and I had the last post so I don't want to be a double poster. :L http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/483763.page
If you want me to...
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #260 on: December 31, 2011, 06:13:06 PM »
just bumped it  ;D
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #261 on: December 31, 2011, 06:13:35 PM »
If you want me to...

It's okay now.  :) Just trying to keep that thread up for as long as I can.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KJSinclair

• Townie
  • I may have a sharp tongue but I have a soft heart
« Reply #262 on: December 31, 2011, 07:32:15 PM »
I tested my theory.

I had over 2000 patterns alone and I scaled that back to around 500. I removed any items that I rarely use and CAS is now running faster and things are loading faster too. I did some basic cleanup.

So it does help a lot.

Kindest Regards
KJ
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes we have to wait a long time for the reason to become clear.

Jncathcart

« Reply #263 on: December 31, 2011, 07:44:39 PM »
I'm sorry, I've been reading tons trying to find a step by step but I can't. I'm absolutely in love with this world. I've wanted a new world with everything from the expansions in one place and it's finally here!! I just don't know how to download and install it.... can someone please give me a quick step by step on how to do it? I have all of the expansion packs...
Thanks!!

Sportsfan

« Reply #264 on: December 31, 2011, 07:49:51 PM »
Click on download here and install it just like you would anything from the swap shop.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #265 on: December 31, 2011, 07:56:07 PM »
Welcome Jncathcart :)

Click here and another window will open with an article about UC and a direct download link - you should scroll down and click on words "Download now". Save it anywhere but easiest is to save it in MyDocuments/EA/Sims3/Downloads. Once it is saved, double click on that file, it should start the launcher and install it in game. And that is it ;D

Jncathcart

« Reply #266 on: December 31, 2011, 07:58:19 PM »
Ohhhh. Well don't I feel like a dork! Awhlie ago my computer was having trouble with my launcher, so my friend disabled it so I just went straight to the game, so it wasn't opening in my launcher to install. Thanks guys! =)

Jncathcart

« Reply #267 on: December 31, 2011, 08:41:43 PM »
So downloaded it, clicked on it, installed it via the launcher and when I entered my game and clicked start new game, it wasn't on the list to choose from for towns, any suggestions? =(

CiCi2069

« Reply #268 on: December 31, 2011, 10:45:52 PM »
Hi Just like to say been using Carl's guide since I got my Sim game and it is so great the new town I downloaded is great. I had to install it on launcher twice but great

jewalsb

« Reply #269 on: January 01, 2012, 12:21:46 AM »
Oooooohhhh!!!!! I'm so excited for this world, that I HAVE to start a new family there! I always need to do a family-oriented family in a new neighborhood, to experience it in as lifelike a way as possible. But the challenges are starting soon, so I'll have to pause my new family to compete. I'll be so sad to have to pause them, since I'm so looking forward to their home and world! Looking through the starter houses, I was so torn between family cottage and the starter farm, so I had to try to combine them by putting family cottage on the big lot and trying to recreate the farm-style lot around it. I'm just giddy about their home! I only wish I could grab the house and drag it from the middle of the lot to one of the corners, like the starter farm had; the game put it smack in the middle of the lot lol!

Thanks so much for this world! Even though I've not been terribly active in the forum, the concept of a world for all the members of the forum makes me feel so included, as if when I play my family, they will be living in a neighborhood with all of you!