Author Topic: Union Cove - The Forum's World  (Read 352660 times)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
Re: Union Cove - The Forum's World
« Reply #345 on: January 04, 2012, 03:14:32 PM »
Thank you FerretMania! I'm really happy you like it ;D

MoMoll, I read in another tread you started your new game in BridgePort and that is the place where you don't have small animals spawning/appearing in first few days? It certainly can't have nothing do with not being able to play UC, so please don't imply that.
There is a Store patch that is independent on the game patches, but ilauncher will let you know about it as soon as you try to install Store Items. Other than that, there is nothing else but to check again your patch level, because if the game engine recognize higher level patch on item you try to install, there is nothing you can do about it but to patch your game or gave up.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #346 on: January 04, 2012, 03:30:44 PM »
OMG, Joria... Your post on that trolls thread made my day! I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #347 on: January 04, 2012, 03:41:18 PM »
She was very outspoken in her defense of me, and I appreciated it. Thankfully the situation seems to have stabilized. Really appreciate those of you who came to our defense, probably best to let that one die now :)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #348 on: January 04, 2012, 04:14:51 PM »
Our dear NinJoria, and I'll be laughing hard for a while now after imagining what she described there. That girl got scared so much she instantly responded that it was just a joke, yeah right.. Joria, one of the kind *insert squeezing smiley here* ;D

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #349 on: January 04, 2012, 04:19:00 PM »
I'm glad it was taken care of, and I was rooting for everyone the whole time I read it! Honestly those people didn't know what they were they were talking about and I'm glad everyone (Especially Joria!  ;D ) set them straight.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Sarah_n07

« Reply #350 on: January 04, 2012, 04:20:34 PM »
Try refreshing your launcher (there is a refresh button) on page with updates. That update was released on 14.December or around that date, and it actualy fix several bugs in the game! You can't install anything that is on higher patch level than your game.
Doesn't work for me. There is a refresh button of course, but nothing happens when I refresh the page.
Thanks for your help, Anushka. I'll re-install and see if it works.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #351 on: January 04, 2012, 05:52:26 PM »
Our dear NinJoria, and I'll be laughing hard for a while now after imagining what she described there. That girl got scared so much she instantly responded that it was just a joke, yeah right.. Joria, one of the kind *insert squeezing smiley here* ;D

OMG!  NinJoria~~!  rofl  Then dh made it worse.  He says I will now be known as the NinJorianator!  lol

I probably should have kept my mouth shut.  I simply cannot stand by and let my friends or family be defamed in any way.  However, not responding any further.  I've had my say and anything else would just be flaming and equally rude and trollish.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #352 on: January 04, 2012, 05:53:50 PM »
NinJoria, I agree with you on that. I took personal offence. Glad it's been removed though.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #353 on: January 04, 2012, 06:01:53 PM »
I am going to put up a final response in another topic that has cropped up. Better to get any discussion about the world back into the two topics it's intended for, this one and the other on the CAW board on TS3 site. Hopefully it is all over with :)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #354 on: January 04, 2012, 06:08:47 PM »
I'm happy to report EA did me one better on my request to lock that topic, they nuked it.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #355 on: January 04, 2012, 06:46:26 PM »
Thank you FerretMania! I'm really happy you like it ;D

MoMoll, I read in another tread you started your new game in BridgePort and that is the place where you don't have small animals spawning/appearing in first few days? It certainly can't have nothing do with not being able to play UC, so please don't imply that.
There is a Store patch that is independent on the game patches, but ilauncher will let you know about it as soon as you try to install Store Items. Other than that, there is nothing else but to check again your patch level, because if the game engine recognize higher level patch on item you try to install, there is nothing you can do about it but to patch your game or gave up.

I always patch and have the latest patch. My game has always funtioned well; but now I have an issue with no Pets after trying to install Union Cove.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #356 on: January 04, 2012, 07:11:32 PM »
I always patch and have the latest patch. My game has always funtioned well; but now I have an issue with no Pets after trying to install Union Cove.

Sometimes it takes at least one, and sometimes more, Sim days for the Pets to show up.  I was disappointed roaming around and not finding any but after a day or so they started to show up.  There is no way UC could have affected your Pets unless it was accidentally uninstalled when you removed UC? 
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline sydney511

• Occult
  • R.I.P. Edel - Jan. 14, 1996 - Jul. 02, 2011
« Reply #357 on: January 04, 2012, 10:49:46 PM »
Oooh, and my house is in it! Yay!

Rainwife

« Reply #358 on: January 05, 2012, 10:13:16 AM »
I just had to register to thank everybody who worked on this beautiful world for their time, effort and energy. Union Cove is stunning, and I love every detail! It runs beautifully on my set up, and I really am thrilled with it!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #359 on: January 05, 2012, 10:34:29 AM »
Welcome to the forum Rainwife. :)
I'm glad that you love Union Cove and that it's working perfectly for you!

anything