Author Topic: How to unlock houses(get rid of ghost) on Pets for 360?  (Read 29071 times)

timabain

How to unlock houses(get rid of ghost) on Pets for 360?
« on: January 14, 2012, 10:41:31 AM »
Edited: Whoops, I figured it out. I needed the Ghost Zapper. Every night, I have gone to the Goth Manor and the other locked house and cleared out the ghosts/poltergeists/spirits.

The houses are still locked, and ghosts still appear every night. Any help? -.-

Offline Breerents

• Llama Wrangler
Re: How to unlock houses(get rid of ghost) on Pets for 360?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 04:20:16 PM »
Hi there.  I unlocked the Gilman Farmstead (i think that's the name) by my sim capturing 20 or 25 ghosts.  The Goth Manor is unlocked I think by doing a cat/ghost related challenge.  My sim has a dog so I don't know how that one works.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Miss Dosey

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 12:07:13 AM »
Maybe you need to adopt a cat i also built a ghost zapper as a random ghost just made its self at home on my lot lol I headed to  the houses that had hauntings but the zapper did not stop the hauntings for good it seemed. So i adopted a cat  and worked  its hunting skills up high and sent it to go clear the houses and it worked including the popping up of challenge rewards :)
Hope this helps

Miss Dosey

Miss Dosey

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 12:19:56 AM »
The Goth mansion is unlocked by completing the cat themed mystery. Register as a mysteriologist and have a cat. Follow the steps for the mystery and at completion the Goth mansion is unlocked. At some point, if your sim doesn't move in there some random family will, but you can always kick them out  :)

Offline Wiker12

• Insane Sims addict
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Yes, I'm Insane. Get over it.
    • World of Tribes
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 06:12:13 AM »
I kinda had a glitch with my ghost zapper. It just dissappered after inventing it! I know this shouldn't be here blablablabla...
Expansion packs I own:World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural and Seasons.

Stuff Packs I own: Outdoor Living, Town Life, High End Loft

Offline nbenham

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 01:30:38 AM »
Can I still unlock the Goth house with the cheat mode thing activated?

Offline wicked cosmos

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 12:31:28 PM »
I think you can with cheat mode activated, but you still have to complete the mystery journal challenge "Nine Lives to Live" to unlock the Goth Manor. The Gillman Farmstead unlocks after you (or a cat) catches 25 "paranormal entities", ghosts or spirits.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Grim Reaper

• Bringer Of Death
  • Occult
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 06:56:09 AM »
Do the 9 lives mystery.  You will unlock a portrait of Ezra Goth, a glowing statue of Piper Pixel and goth manor.  What stinks for me is right away when I unlocked it some people moved in.  I didn't get the chance to buy it myself at first.  Goth manor was fun for a while but after some time I got bored with it.