Author Topic: Help with the exchange??  (Read 1735 times)

CheLeapofFaith

Help with the exchange??
« on: June 04, 2012, 06:42:59 PM »
Hi, I found this website and thought, "oh my god, maybe someone can help me!" So I made this.
I got The Sims 3 Pets on Xbox 360 and have played like over 100 hours of it, it's so much fun! Yes the occasional freeze but it would just keep on going after a couple of seconds. But I saw the exchange on the main menu and downloaded it, and ever since that I've been having problems. Whenever I click on create sims, when I click on hair, it just sits there and loads and loads and loads for hours! And when I tried going to an old family that I had, I played for like five minutes and then my sim just froze, but I could move the green light(but couldn't do any actions) but music was still playing. I'm stumped and it's been like this for a week now. I've also went to My Studio and deleted everything I had off of my console, but it still does the same thing. Does anyone know what to do or should I just get a new one?

Offline Thalia_NL

• Nooboo
Re: Help with the exchange??
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 08:24:48 PM »
No idea if this will work for Xbox, but my playstation3 had the same problem... Until the magic that was my new ADHD medication made me remember that I had not cleaned my PS3 in almost two years.

Oh no...  :o

I cleaned the exterior with a lintfree cloth so it no longer had a cozy dust blanket and used the vaccuumcleaner on a low setting on the vents. Took out the disk and cleaned it as a finishing touch and voila! Its been running smooth ever since. I guess downloading the exchange just tipped the already strained cooling system over the edge  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything