Author Topic: Sim put in jail after grocery store raid??  (Read 8802 times)

KhloroformKourtney

Sim put in jail after grocery store raid??
« on: January 25, 2012, 04:17:22 AM »
I have raided the grocery store before but in Bridgeport, not in Sunset Valley and my sim (my favorite and striving in the household) was arrested, put in jail, and also dissapeared?! At first it gave me potions for her but then her mugshot completely dissapeared and I'm not sure if she'll come back or if she was permanently deleted from my game. Well my question is, when will she come back? Will she come back? Is there anything I can do about this.
P.S. I (stupidly) saved my game and quit after a few sim days hoping she would appear so quiting w/o saving it will not work.

P.S.S. She was at lv. 8 in the journalism career and a young adult vampire in case it helps.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Sim put in jail after grocery store raid??
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 04:48:56 AM »
I'm a little confused by your questions.  Your Sim is a Journalist and she raided the grocery store?  And went to jail?  It's only Sims in the Criminal career get arrested and go to jail.  And there's not a mug shot taken.  I'm also confused about getting potions for her.  Can you clarify a little, please?

Note:  This isn't about Late Night, so I'm moving it to the Miscellaneous Help board.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

KhloroformKourtney

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 04:57:51 AM »
Well I had her raid the grocery store for fun but yes she got arrested and put in jail. I don't mean a litteral "mug shot" I meant the sim picture on the left side of the screen-not sure what to call it. The speech bubble at the top right from the police officer said something about "having enough of my troublesome behavior) Haha. Oh! Oops. Not potions. Options. *typo* When she was first put in jail, I had options to play chess, work out pass time but that dissapeared when her picture did.

So sorry about the clarity.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 05:10:09 AM »
Hmmm...  It still sounds odd to me.  Was raiding the grocery store part of her job?  I've just never seen or heard of doing it that I can remember.  Do you have other Sims in the household that still show up and that you can still play?

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

KhloroformKourtney

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 05:23:59 AM »
Raiding the grocery store is an option you get along with Late Night. Only vampire sims can do it. It wasn't part of her job or anything like that. The other sims in the household are all still there and completely playable. I don't know what happened. She's still counted for in the household when I look at the relationships and load my game, but when the game is loaded, it only shows the rest of the household and she's nowhere to be found.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 05:37:37 AM »
Ah, that is right, vampire sims can raid the grocery store for plasma.  I had just never seen one get arrested, but I guess it can happen.  Sounds like a glitch of some kind with the game. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 05:38:30 AM »
Ok, I see.  I didn't know that vampire Sims can raid the grocery store.  Sorry about that.  However, the bug you're describing with the Sim's picture gone and no more options to do other things while in jail doesn't have a solution that I know of.  Even though you've saved the game already, it's still possible to retrieve your previous save and if your Sim hasn't raided the grocery store in that game, you might have the chance to keep your Sim.  Here are the instructions to retrieve the previous save.  I hope it works for you.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything