Author Topic: NRaas Industries  (Read 175182 times)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: NRaas Industries
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2012, 03:26:37 AM »
I do believe that Dreamer does that (Link goes to TheList for Dreamer. Memories are item #1 on TheList)

Offline paws_bells

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2012, 04:05:11 AM »
Is there a NRAAS mod that controls or deletes memories?

I believe MasterController has that function as well.
~ Sometimes, I like to dig a hole in my backyard, get inside it, and pretend I'm a carrot.

...Yeah, that's me.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2012, 04:26:49 AM »
Thanks! I've been dieing to get rid of memories!

Offline Matthew

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2012, 05:07:42 AM »
I remember that you can actually stop memorizing the memories somewhere, perhaps in the scrapbook or somewhere else.  I hope this tip is also useful.

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2012, 06:06:41 AM »
Matthew, where, exactly? Because I have looked for such an option before, but only found the option to stop being notified of memories (but the memories themselves are still recorded).

Offline Matthew

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2012, 06:31:36 AM »
So, have you get rid of the memories by using mods?  If it's okay, then there's no need to find that option again, as I forgot where to find this option.  Sorry for this!
One small comment:  Why don't you leave the memories?  They won't be memorized after you get 300.

Offline Matthew

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2012, 06:32:03 AM »
I mean, ignore them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Noodles

• Occult
  • Guineapig lover ♥
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2012, 06:35:51 AM »
I don't think it's possible to block memories without mods. I'd assume we'd know about it by now, and I never heard of anything except deleting them one by one, which is too much work and doesn't help that much, because all of the townies still keep creating memories.

Like mentioned, it's very easily stopped by Mastercontroller. Just click "Nraas - Mastercontroller - Settings - Allow creation of memories" to stop the whole process. And this means the entire town. One more reason to love these mods...

And to why I don't want any memories ... I think they are annoying (the icon popping up AND nowadays there's also the added sound, even when notifications are turned off) and a waste of space. I really don't want my 90 townie sims generate memories and make my file larger. It's just pointless in my opinion. :)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2012, 06:38:28 AM »
You can stop memories with Master Controller. Open Master Controller and click settings and it should be the first option. Allow Memory Creation, Set it to False.
To get rid of any memories already made go under Intermediate and click on Remove Memories and select which memories to remove.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2012, 07:07:46 AM »
Great that sounds good. I want to get rid of them to save memory space (I have trouble with too large game files).

Offline Branr

• Occult
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2012, 04:39:54 PM »
To remove all town memories: click the town hall, select Master Controller.  Select sim > intermediate > Remove memories, then select all sims; I do this by selecting the Homeworld option, then the "All" selection from the list.  This works, I did it earlier today.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2012, 01:04:27 AM »
So, have you get rid of the memories by using mods?  If it's okay, then there's no need to find that option again, as I forgot where to find this option.  Sorry for this!
One small comment:  Why don't you leave the memories?  They won't be memorized after you get 300.

I can only assume Memories take up memory (ha!) which cause your game to run slower.  By cancelling the memory creation then the game doesn't have to remember all the tedious memories that might slow your game down. 

:)

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2012, 11:59:15 PM »
I am trying to make two sims into father/daughter (they're not related right now) with master controller. I found this info in the MasterController Interactions:

Family

Add Child
        Adds a new child to a sim
        Module: MasterController Cheats NEW
    Add Parent
        Adds a new parent to a sim
        Module: MasterController Cheats NEW

...but I can't work out how to do it in game.

Offline ladydragon76

• Townie
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2012, 12:01:18 AM »
What are their life stages?  If they're too near in age, I've found it won't work when I create sims in CAS.  Perhaps it's the same for Master Controller. (which I admittedly haven't tried to do this with it yet.)
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2012, 01:44:40 AM »
no they're elder and young adult...

I also cannot find the option to adjust career level (i think it should be under intermediete > career, but it's not).

anything