Author Topic: Wrong house for Black Bag Job Infiltrating the resistance HQ.  (Read 7022 times)

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Wrong house for Black Bag Job Infiltrating the resistance HQ.
« on: February 29, 2012, 12:00:14 PM »
Everytime i try to do this adventure it gives me the wrong house, can anyone tell me the name of the household that is the right one?
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: Wrong house for Black Bag Job Infiltrating the resistance HQ.
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 01:36:13 PM »
Normally you should have an icon when you to view the town. Are you sure you went to the right house?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline thesimslover828

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 03:15:14 PM »
Normally you should have an icon when you to view the town. Are you sure you went to the right house?
Yep I'm going to the ''right'' house but there is no tomb, some of the houses that I have been sent to don't even have a radio.
We are of peace, always.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 05:45:28 PM »
Sorry, I have forgotten the name of the house. I haven't done adventures much recently, and can't remember.

Offline thesimslover828

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 08:14:53 PM »
Sorry, I have forgotten the name of the house. I haven't done adventures much recently, and can't remember.
Me either until recently but I did it, I just looked for the right house even though the map tag said it was another house.
We are of peace, always.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 04:41:56 AM »
If I'm correct, it's the house at the end of town near the Copper mines. The tomb is not in the house, It's in the small building on the lot. In order to enter the small building you have to be "invited inside". In this building is a hole that once inspected opens a staircase.

Offline thesimslover828

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 04:31:41 PM »
If I'm correct, it's the house at the end of town near the Copper mines. The tomb is not in the house, It's in the small building on the lot. In order to enter the small building you have to be "invited inside". In this building is a hole that once inspected opens a staircase.
It is in the house the hidden staircase is on the second floor, it unhides itself after you turn the radio on and find the first clue.
We are of peace, always.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 04:49:47 PM »
It is in the house the hidden staircase is on the second floor, it unhides itself after you turn the radio on and find the first clue.

I think I know where you are in the Adventure. Here is a walkthrough that should help. :)

Offline thesimslover828

• Immortal
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 01:26:50 AM »
I think I know where you are in the Adventure. Here is a walkthrough that should help. :)
Hey great minds think alike, I was using that walkthrough and that's why I was confused on it sending me to different houses. But I got it,  thanks for the info, even if I got it it might help others. ;D
We are of peace, always.

anything