Author Topic: The Stress of Family Life.  (Read 1745 times)

Offline obbah

• Nooboo
The Stress of Family Life.
« on: March 24, 2012, 10:08:35 PM »
My CAS is a rock star, top of the career ladder.  However, he settled down with Bella Bachelor and she became a stay at home mum whilst CAS worked 3 days a week.

CAS and Bella had a baby, which caused a lot of stress what with the sleeping patterns and fairly small house.  CAS started spendng time with Michael Bachelor over in the Bachelor household.  One day Michael went out and left CAS at home with Michael and Bella's mum.  CAS and Jocasta ended up in bed together, finishing up just in time for Michael to slap CAS.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: The Stress of Family Life.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 10:27:30 PM »
Welcome to our Forum, obbah!

It's a little confusing when you refer to your Sim as CAS.  On this Forum, CAS means Create-A-Sim, which is the part of the game where you make your Sim before moving him/her into town.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline obbah

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 10:30:15 PM »
I said at the start of the post that the Create-A-Sim is mine.

I don't see how it's confusing.  Nonetheless, I will no longer refer to my Sims as CAS.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 11:30:09 PM »
I said at the start of the post that the Create-A-Sim is mine.

I don't see how it's confusing.  Nonetheless, I will no longer refer to my Sims as CAS.

For me at least when I read this, I think 'Create-A-Sim and Bella had a baby...' and 'Create-A-Sim started spending time with....' It's easier for me to understand if you tell us your sim's name or even if you call him "my sim." It's just a matter of syntax. I hope you can see how it might be a bit confusing.

anything