Author Topic: Sims 3 fireflies collection?  (Read 32067 times)

Offline Blanchflower

• Occult
Re: Sims 3 fireflies collection?
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2012, 11:58:27 PM »
It took me more than 2 sim weeks to find it and that was scouring lot after lot every night to find this thing.  Just keep looking as I don't remember where it was anymore

Then the developers might have made a mistake. This type of firefly should be rare, not common!

8)

Offline Blanchflower

• Occult
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2012, 01:57:28 PM »
OK, I am having a major issue here and hope someone can help me. I am using Twallan's traveler mod by the way. So far, I collected 88% of unique fireflies. Then, I decided to travel to China. To my dismay, when I reached there, the percentage of unique fireflies collected showed 25%! The other collections like butterflies and beetles are shown correctly but not the fireflies. When I returned home, the percentage of fireflies collected dropped to 12% !

I am simply frustrated! I guess Twallan never foresee the problem of fireflies being collected. The same principle applied to analyzing of rocks but with the mod, it solved the rock issue but not the fireflies issue.

What can I do now? Can someone inform Twallan to fix this issue? Is anyone else facing the same problem?

I guess trying o achieve the perfect Sim seems impossible with all these bugs!

:'(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2012, 02:00:26 AM »
OK, I am having a major issue here and hope someone can help me. I am using Twallan's traveler mod by the way. So far, I collected 88% of unique fireflies. Then, I decided to travel to China. To my dismay, when I reached there, the percentage of unique fireflies collected showed 25%! The other collections like butterflies and beetles are shown correctly but not the fireflies. When I returned home, the percentage of fireflies collected dropped to 12% !

I am simply frustrated! I guess Twallan never foresee the problem of fireflies being collected. The same principle applied to analyzing of rocks but with the mod, it solved the rock issue but not the fireflies issue.

What can I do now? Can someone inform Twallan to fix this issue? Is anyone else facing the same problem?

I guess trying o achieve the perfect Sim seems impossible with all these bugs!

Once twallan is aware of an issue he usually fixes it pretty fast.  If you report it to him on his wiki - http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ - then he would get it even faster. 

:)

Offline Blanchflower

• Occult
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2012, 03:06:00 AM »
Once twallan is aware of an issue he usually fixes it pretty fast.  If you report it to him on his wiki - http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ - then he would get it even faster. 

Thanks! I reported this to him already!

;D

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2012, 02:18:44 PM »
Thanks! I reported this to him already!

;D

Then I'm sure twallan has already added it on his list of "Things to do" and will get to fixing it eventually.

Just be patient and keep checking his wiki for updates.

Offline Blanchflower

• Occult
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2012, 07:37:21 AM »
OK, I have finally collected 100% of the fireflies but my happiness was short lived. This is the reason:

This was BEFORE I installed Twallan's traveler mod.

When I analyzed the unique number of rocks before the mod was installed, I traveled and unsurprisingly, the percentage of rocks analyzed dropped. So I installed the traveler's mod and the issue was fixed...so it seems. When I have analyzed 121% of unique rocks, the sentence pertaining to "Awesome Rock Collector in the Universe" was not BOLD in colour! It had seemed that I have not collected 100% of the rocks but 121% of the rocks!

I am deeply frustrated as I am trying to create the perfect Sim where all his attributes are being maximized!

Is anyone else facing the same issue?

Must I start ALL over again in creating that elusive perfect Sim where all his attributes are being maximized? And yes, I am a hardcore Sims 3 player. I am very, very disappointed. I should have installed the mod BEFORE traveling!

germangirl251

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2012, 04:17:57 AM »
I've been having a bit of trouble collecting the fireflies. I've been readin through this post to try and find outwhat was going on. I have collected all but the blue firefly. I have searched 2 vacation destinations and the home neighborhood for many a sim night. Not once have I come across a blue firefly, although I have across the others in adundance. My skill journal says I have collected 25% of all fireflies but have completed the skill challenge for fireflies. Any ideas or tips? Thank you.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything